[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

24 year old fat girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: fat-girl-110217190977.jpg (37KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
fat-girl-110217190977.jpg
37KB, 314x400px
I don't want to be fat any more maybe if I was skinny the guy I love would see me as more than his best friend and I am also tired of feeling disgusted of myself and never able to feel pretty being fat is the absolute worst it has brought me so much pain and sorrow my whole life and I am finally ready to change

>>please tips, advise good websites, workouts, diets???

pic related not to that point yet but on my way and I just never want to look like that
>>
Post a pic so we can give you the proper regiment and diet tips you want.

If you can take off your top as well, it would also give us more indication of your body.
>>
Stop enabling your fat diet. Change for good. Moderation. Calories in Calories out. Drink water.
>>
>>16522532
Just lose weight :^)

Nah but seriously, start by just eating less. It's much easier to not eat the calories rather than trying to burn them off later. Go on a calorie deficit of at least 400 (eat less calories than the average recommended amount per day for your age/weight/activity level) for a couple of months. When you start feeling more fit start jogging or any form of cardio really. You MUST cut the soda and white bread immediately.
>>
Drink coffee black, exercise a few times a week for more than forty minutes each time, count calories if you have to, don't eat like a hog, cut soda down/out.

I gained an absurd amount of weight during pregnancy. Down 30 lbs (though only 10 of that through work), have another 30 to go. But I've used the method I described to lose 30 lbs in the past. It takes some time.
>>
If you get skinny you are still fat on the inside mentally, sure it doesn't hurt to look good it does make some things better. But it will never make you happy, adjusting your body to fit into a standard you want does not make you happy.

Make a two year plan to slowly loose the weight and work on loving you for who you are. Work on making better food choices but also put up higher standards for you self. Don't lose weight for a boy, do it for you! If he doesn't love you the way you are, then he isn't one of the ones.
>>
>>16522532
>>>/fit/
Read the STICKY
>>
>>16522554 should I just cut of bread completely or is whole grain bread fine??

>> I don't drink coffee is it good to drink it?? I am going to try and stop drinking soda for sure thanks
>>
>>16522561
Yes I also need to work on my self esteem I think loosing weight will help me with that but I get what you are saying and I guess you are right I do need to do this for me I am going to be doing my best to work on my self something has to change
>>
>>16522565
Thank You!
>>
>>16522532
Personal trainer here, go to >>>/fit/ and read the sticky, don't drink sugary drinks, avoid processed sugars, you don't need a 2 or 3 course meal every day in the evening, move more (go for a walk, fatty), count your calories, eat lean meats and veggies, allow yourself 2 TREATS a week tops, not 2 cheat days, not 2 meals where you can pig out on everything.
Fad diets don't work, replacing a meal with a protein shake or baby food won't work in the long term
YOU WANT A LIFESTYLE CHANGE THERE ARE NO QUICK FIXES
If you can find time (an hour a day is fuck all) go to the gym 4 days a week, go to classes, train legs at the start and end of the week or simply use the elliptical at a pace that is just below where you feel the "burn" for 45 minutes consistently, this will save your joints and work your whole body.

Also, you don't love your friend, he is just the most viable option that you know, changing your friendship into a relationship is a risky move and if things don't work out your group of friends may become fractured.
>>
>>16522677
thank you for your great advice!!
>>
>>16522567
Coffee can boost your metabolism, if you drink it black.
>>
>>16522567
cutting bread completely is the best option but most people don't last long since bread is everywhere.
>>
/adv/ isn't the weight loss/workout board, /fit/ is. we have a whole board for that, fatty, get on it.
>>
>>16522532

Great that you want to lose weight, good tips above. Diet and exercise. Start with walking, just moving your body. If you're that fat you can't do much at first anyway, and you aren't going to go to the gym.

Just walk, eat less, cut out carbs...you will see weight drop. Then ramp up your exercise.
>>
>>16522532
Count calories
>>
Hey op. I'm in the same boat. I've gained a lot of weight during the last year. I have always been atleast chubby, but now i'm just fat. I feel disgusting. I want to finally get ahead of this problem. It bothers me way too much.
>>
Count calories, keep yourself busy.
>>
Read
The
>>
Only Eat vegetables and chicken
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.