[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just want to leave my rural village but I don't have a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

I just want to leave my rural village but I don't have a lot of money

What fucking do? I'm gods gift to this world with a god like intelligence and mindset but I'm stuck out here and the rednecks are trying to sabotage me out of jealousy
>>
you're more likely a big fish in a tiny pond. stay there, we don't want you.
>>
>>16522379

nigga you post this thread several times a week. Can't give you much more information than we already have.

If you don't have a job, get one
if you have a job, save up money
if you have the money, starting putting in applications online
if you have -enough- money, for at least three months for example, find a cheap apartment and move into it. get roommates if you have to

a lot of big cities will have affordable housing in shitty but not completely awful neighborhoods. Your roommates can vary from outright terrible to mediocre to maybe becoming your friends. It's all a gamble

that is all we can say to your situation. if you haven't begun doing any of these things, no one can help you otherwise. No one is going to offer you a place in their home, or a place in their job in your fantasy urban adventure city

get to work
>>
>>16522384
Go fuck yourself they should give me your spot in civilization because you're just going to sit here and complain and virginity anyway
>>
>>16522390
>Go fuck yourself they should give me your spot in civilization because you're just going to sit here and complain and virginity anyway

try again in english please, motherfucker
>>
>>16522399
And you're fucking retarded wow
>>
>>16522389
No. Its bullshit that I have to 'work' or 'join the military' just to move to the city.

Now what can i do to get out of here?
>>
>>16522405
Nice try, asshat

E rednecks won't give me a job this place is so small they all met up behind my back and decided to trap me here and torture me until it's impossible for me to become famous and awesome because they want me to be as !miserable as them and they're jealous I want to go to the big city and they aren't smart enough
>>
>>16522390
>give me your spot in civilization
hell no, I'm not going back out there, if you want to move so bad come work at the post office with me, we're hiring.
>>
>>16522404

>complain and virginity anyway

yeah I'm the retard, and you're the hick who can't even figure out how to move his shit into a bigger city despite being "gifted with god like intelligence"

enjoy deliverance county smarty pants
>>
>>16522405
>No. Its bullshit that I have to 'work' or 'join the military' just to move to the city.

>it's bullshit that I have to contribute to society to live in society
sounds like you're well suited to country life op, and not going anywhere so I'm not worried lel
>>
>>16522379
>god like intelligence
>can't even figure out how to move away from his parents

Okay
>>
>>16522426
I would take that job and sleep under a desk

>>16522428
Are you aware that the only way to live in a worthwhile city is to have rich parents, multiple diplomas, and years of free internships just to live with roommates in a condemned apartment where people get shot and stabbed and you hear sirens all night
>>
I'd honestly prefer living in a rural place. Especially if I could have many acres of land and my neighbors would never bother me.
>>
>>16522441
>Are you aware that the only way to live in a worthwhile city is to have

are you aware that I lived in a big city with none of those things? and met plenty of people who moved from poverty into the city with none of those things?

you're not as smart as you think pal. if you were, you'd be here by now.

The apartments aren't fancy and the roommates are hit or miss but plenty of people save up what they can, put down for the first month and security, share with a few hardworking strangers, and get a job

you're just making excuses because you want a handout. too bad, enjoy the country.
>>
>>16522441
Fuck I forgot to mention you need 3 jobs on top of all that

>>16522434
Intelligence here is a bad thing it actually slows you down unless you fall for the college meme. Then you only get out 4 years and its only a few months at a time then you're back here with mommy and daddy and your degree is worthless because there's still nothing here but cows and shit. I've seen it happen. Leaving is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>16522451
Nashville and Tampa are NOT worthwhile cities
>>
>>16522455
> Leaving is LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE.

If it is, why bother us? Seems like the point of this conversation is more like you moaning and whining like a little girl than actually looking for solutions
>>
File: tmp_20032-angry_pepe-613683915.jpg (65KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20032-angry_pepe-613683915.jpg
65KB, 900x900px
>>16522471
>form solutions for living in a big city in the middle of the woods with 0 resources

Ok
>>
>>16522379
You post this daily, what the fuck is wrong with you.
>>
>>16522487

>gods gift of higher intelligence
>Zero resources

I'm pretty sure you're just another redneck with delusions of grandeur
>>
>>16522465

I lived in NYC friend lmao. For four years. Watched a lot of kids have a great time, moving in with very little money saved up, getting a job, making good friends and enjoying their lives in brooklyn and even queens.

you CAN in theory make it, you just aren't going to because you want someone to hold your hand and do the work for you.
>>
>>16522493
This isn't a normal small town every small town I've heard of is an hour outside of a decent city I'm 6 hours from the closest major city
>>
File: 6aHTAdJ.png (238KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
6aHTAdJ.png
238KB, 474x474px
>>16522379
Op, fuck off you stupid faggot
>>
>I'm gods gift to this world with a god like intelligence and mindset but I'm stuck out here and the rednecks are trying to sabotage me out of jealousy
Woah, pretentious much? Damn man what an ego! What makes you so sure you're better than anyone else?
>>
>>16522503
I have a very special set of skills

>>16522499
This had to be pre gentrification
>>
>>16522509
>special set of skills

you sound like a faggot. Enjoy living in your small town, people aren't going to treat you like royalty in the city.
>>
>>16522516
>implying I need special treatment to succeed
>>
>>16522542
>but you need to post this stupid thread every day
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.