[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women of this board, how do I be the best god damn oral pleaser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1445614971097.gif (717KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1445614971097.gif
717KB, 400x225px
Women of this board, how do I be the best god damn oral pleaser there is?
What are some general mistakes men do?
What are some of the greatest thing a guy can do to you with his tongue?
>>
Circular motions are good. Don't stick your tongue inside.
>>
>>16522091
This
Why do guys think that trying to put their tongue inside is good??
It feels like a micro penis
>>
I'm too lazy to find the sfw graphic version of this article.
http://www.vice.com/read/guide-eating-pussy-100-guides
>>
>>16522099
Circular motions are good. Do stick your tongue inside
>>
Alternate the amount of pressure you use and what they said. ^
>>
>>16522114
I actually like it.
>>
>>16522091
Different women like different things. Learn to read the lady and try to pick up on subtle hints like volume and manner (or lack of) of moaning and so forth.
>>
>>16522123
>>16522134
God, how? Is it a mental thing? Does your boyfriend have an abnormally long and powerful tongue? Whenever someone tries to stick their tongue in me, it feels about as exciting as putting in a tampon.

I'd much rather the tongue be on the clit, and a finger or two be inside. Fingers can reach the right spots.
>>
>>16522146
You want try grinding his face while he has his tongue inside you. if I'm not doing any of the work yours is better.
>>
If she can complete sentences, you ain't eatin' the pussy right.
>>
Suck the clit.

You guys should know what it feels like to have your dick sucked so return the favour. Just wait for it to become erect and go at.
>>
>>16522091
Talk to the girl, tell her you think she is cute and sexy, call her pet names, tell her you love her and love her body and you think she is perfect.

Do that while you are gettn it on
>>
>>16522091
3 things my girlfriend is totally in to:
1. Pulling softly the skin above the vagina, so the clit shows. Also put a little pressure on her pubic bone.
2. Softly suck the clit, make an up/down movement with the tongue on the clit
3. Put a finger inside the vagina, sometimes just finger her and kiss the thighs
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.