[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do all relationships go from light-hearted joyful fun, to intense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1298837820972.jpg (90KB, 477x345px) Image search: [Google]
1298837820972.jpg
90KB, 477x345px
Do all relationships go from light-hearted joyful fun, to intense deep solemn? Sort of like children into adults?
>>
Only if both people are emotional dumbfucks and don't know how to manage a proper committed relationship
>>
>>16522025
>emotional dumbfucks
I need advice but not in terms of calling people dumbfucks
>>
Yes.

Why? Because when you are dating and talking to each other, they show you only their good parts. After enough time and trust will their true colours come out.

When people get serious, all the light hearted crap moves out and serious business needs to be discussed like finance and the future together.
>>
>>16522032

I'm not calling you a dumbfuck, dumbfuck. I'm saying that if both people don't go into the relationship from day 1 with the correct mindset, it's going to become a clusterfuck where what >>16522045 said happens. It's totally possible to love and care about someone and have a good time, and worry about finances and shit as well.
>>
>>16522060
>>16522045
We arent even spending finances maybe we aere both just emotionally stunted
>>
Okay.....work on your emotional issues then get into a relationship.

See a therapist. Dating a girl who is an emotional cripple isn't going to make you feel any better.
>>
>>16522110
How you define emotional cripple though? Like we both get weird occasionally as in today when I got fired and I told her that part she like used weird ways to press me and im sure id do the same to her. Its easier to recognize this now that I smoked marijuana but sober its really hard to come to terms with that kind of stuff. I've had therapists, a lot. Not that I think I couldn't do it again but would need to wait a few weeks for a move.
>>
>>16522173

Stop smoking weed and learn to endure life sober.

Look man you seem to be defending her and her emotional issues, be with her and see where it takes you.
>>
>>16522189
Its weird I didnt smoke weed till the past few days these "problems" have been around for longer honestly. Be with her?
>>
More like intense deep joyful fun to light-hearted solemn.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.