[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend defending, help... Yesterday I was with my gf at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: Anger-Rage-Photo-11.jpg (149KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Anger-Rage-Photo-11.jpg
149KB, 900x900px
Girlfriend defending, help...

Yesterday I was with my gf at his entrance hall, some random group of teenagers from the neighbourhood yelled from like 40 mtrs "How s that you are with such an ugly fuck?" (refering to her) and then "His boyfriend cant even punch you (some kid told the guy that shouted previously) he's a manlet " (Im 1.70 m tall). I looked at them and was about to approach them, but my gf hold my arm and insisted not to go and begged me, she said they just provoke almost everyone. I listened to her and just ignored them. At home that day I felt with such a rage and the next hours too. I just want to beat the fuck out of them even if they are like 20 guys... Did I do the right thing? What would you have done in my place? Any similar experiences guys? Need advice
>>
you pussy manlet bitch
>>
Just let it go, man. Those kids were asking for the hurting to be put on them. But the fact that you showed your gf that you were ready to throw hands was enough for her. Basically what I'm saying here is, you showed your gf that you're a man and not a little bitch and that was good enough for her. Eventually those kids will get their shit wrecked in some way or another if they keep it up and provoke the wrong person.
>>
>>16521655
Thanks for your 4chan love
>>16521657
Yeah you may be right, did you have any similar experience with your gf?
>>
>>16521625
How does it feel being a little bitch? They were right on all counts and its only bothering you because it is true.
>>
>>16521657
This. They will get what's coming to them soon enough. You don't have to be the one to go to jail for it. You've demonstrated that you were willing to, and that's enough.
>>
>>16521666
Gentlemen, this guy here is what you call a retard. People like him can't take being "little bitches" on the outside, so instead they choose to be Tyrone's bitch on the inside. You did the smart, right things. Go enjoy your girlfriends pussy instead of getting killed or pounded in prison.
>>
>>16521679
This
>>
Go take that rage out when you go fuck your girlfriend. Those guys are just fucking losers
>>
>>16521663

Once in HS with an ex (I broke that one off for my own reasons)...Anyway in the hall 3 fags were walking toward us, one blurts out "That bitch in the pink is ugly AF" me and my ex were just dine making out and about to part ways for our classes when I heard this fuckery. I could've handled that dude like it was nothing but she stopped me and urged it wasn't worth it. I used to be quite the trouble maker and was suspended so much that anymore suspensions would've tanked my shit alltogether.

We hung out later that night and I got all up in those sugarwalls to show my appreciation. Long story short don't worry about bitch niggas. At the time stuff like that happens at least show that you can protect her if need be, don't overdo it though.

Also that dude that said that shit got his arm broken in a fight a few weeks later for saying dumb shit to one of the bros on the basketball team. I remember when I saw dude's cast in the hall I laughed in hall face, because i knew who did it and why. Good times.
>>
>>16521687
Laughed in his face*

On mobile, sorry autocorrect is a shit.
>>
>>16521625
They probably made fun of you because you're barely literate. Good god man, at least learn how to write a coherent paragraph.
>>
>>16521687
Nice anecdote, I think overprotecting or over"showing" protection is a sign of insecurity
>>
>>16521698
Yeah, sorry about my shit english, not a native speaker
>>
>>16521699

Yeah, I strongly urge against overdoing and being too protective. I mean she's her own person, and can probs shrIug it off like an adult. But girls seem to like a bit of security not a doormat bitch nigga.
>>
>>16521679
Gentlemen, here we have a shining example of a little bitch. It's OK, when a real man is pumping your girlfriend full of his cum I'm sure she'll be thinking of how level headed and cool you are :^)
>>
File: 1441224654168.jpg (103KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1441224654168.jpg
103KB, 400x276px
>>16521730
Thisnigga.Jpg
>>
>>16521625
I had a boyfriend who I had an unhealthy relationship with (he was my first boyfriend, we lasted like 2 years, so I thought his jealousy and aggressiveness were kind of normal in a boyfriend). Once, we went to eat tacos, but when they brought us the bill my boyfriend got mad because they were charging us WAY too much. So he insulted the waiter, and that guy responded back, my boyfriend shouted at him, and I was very nervous, so much that I actually started shaking. Fortunately nothing worse happened, but it left a bad taste in my mouth. Later that night I couldn't cheer up again: that experience ruined my day, our date, and damaged our relationship because it left a bad impression of him in me.

So, please, don't ever do anything as stupid as fighting with someone in public and absolutely not in front of your girlfriend (unless she specifically tells you that she has a thing for that). It makes you look like a fool, it makes you look dangerous to be around for her, and it could be traumatizing, like when a kid watches his or her parents fight.
Why is that? I suppose it's because most of us humans don't like to see our loved ones show their rage.
>>
>>16521812
Thanks, i will take that into account too
>>
>>16521730
sorry, I don't take prison "chicks" the way real mean like you do. The reality is when you get out of jail for assault, you'll be bagging my cool, level headed groceries while I fuck hotter girls that you could ever get with your teenage macho act
>>
>>16521823
Nigga when did I ever say that you should assault them? You and that other chucklefuck assumed it. You're a little bitch because, like I said, all those things those guys said about you were true and you got mad over it. If they weren't true you wouldn't have gotten mad and never posted this stupid as fuck thread. Don't worry, I'll take your girlfriend off your hands for you so she can experience a real man.
>>
Different people like different things. There most certainly are women who would immediately turn to her boyfriend and call him a pussy for not doing anything. Sounds like the type who would also get mad if her boyfriend doesn't get jealous when she talks to other guys. That kind of drama works for some people.

And then there are the ones who really see it as pointless drama. There isn't some magic scoreboard tracking respect points where everyone else is going to judge the interaction. The only people OP "loses respect" from is the teenagers. Who, let's face it, wouldn't have respected him regardless. Going to court for beating up teenagers who said something that hurt your feelings.. well, more people might find out about that. Can't imagine most people approving.

OP, you did the right thing. Fighting wouldn't gain anything, would just cause more problems.
>>
>>16521860
Yeah you are right, i posted this here because the next hours before that happened i was consumed on rage and almost being shitty to everyone that wanted to calm me down (including my gf). Now I´m okay and we talked about that and it´s all fine. Guess everyone comes across with things like this at the neighbourhood, discos, bars, parties, etc. Cunts everywhere.. but maybe we have to face that it is just part of life.
>>
>>16521882
>implying you aren't the cunt
Lol
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.