[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking about starting to use Tinder. I'm 18 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x281px
I'm thinking about starting to use Tinder. I'm 18 and a girl and haven't had a boyfriend or anything irl since I was 14-15. Any advice? What to do to and what not to do?
>>
Follow the instructions when making a profile. Look cute and presentable with a profile. You will get guys being interested in you and wanting to take you out.

What more needs to be said? You are a girl, it is infinitely more easier for you to get any action on tinder than it is for a guy.
>>
Be modest, it'll keep the bullshit out
>>
>>16521402
Use bumble. It's better than tinder. More attractive people are on it too cause it's like the hipper version of Tinder.
>>
Don't do Tinder unless you want to get pumped and dumped. Find someone you like and ask them out the old-school way.
>>
lol noone i know actually has tinder for a relationship. unless you want to be somones fuck buddy or one night stand don't bother.
>>
>>16521461
>>16521474
I know people who have started relationships trough tinder. But I'm not necessarily looking for anything long term, but wouldn't mind if it turns out that way. Kinda looking for just anything.
>>
>>16521402
>I haven't had a bf since...

Cry harder.
>>
>>16521517
lol I just informed that I'm not very experienced in the dating area.
>>
>>16521402
>18
>Girl
You will have zero issues. Simply existing will get you hundreds of matches.
>>
>>16521553

Oh boo hoo the poor girl who is 18 hasn't had a boyfriend in a couple of years. Stop the fucking presses and lets mourn this girls poor situation.

Seriously, just make an account and you will be flooded with men. Then pick the best guy and bam you got a date.
>>
>>16521574
>Oh boo hoo the poor girl who is 18 hasn't had a boyfriend in a couple of years. Stop the fucking presses and lets mourn this girls poor situation.
You're fucking trolling right?
>>
>>16521574
This, that's the sad truth.
>>
>>16521511
Fucking disgusting. You're a whore. Kill yourself.
>>
>>16521603
she wasnt whining you beta virgin. no wonder you dont get pussy.
>>
>>16521402
You will be bombarded with heaps of dick, it's quite a task to sift trough the idiots but there's all sorts of people, including decent ones.

don't try to look as hot as possible on your pics, look as YOU as possible, there'll be enough guys anyway so no reason to show off. Include one portrait, one partypic (NO MORE!!) and one hobby/creative pic. NOT only selfies.

Bio should include something that's specifically YOU, something YOU identify with. I swipe girls who state they like "nice people, fun and nice food" go to the left immediately because that's really universal shit, whereas one who states their like for horseriding or sculpting goes to the right even though i have nothing with those things, but it shows they're pasionate about something and i can relate to that. but this is where i'm not "most men"
>>
>>16521402
If you were 28 then thag would be a problem. Just doll yourself up and post it on these tinder shits and you will literally see an influx of dudes trying to get at you. Just watch out with who you link up with.
>>
>>16521574
>>16521517
...she wasn't bitching about it. I'm uh... I'm pretty sure she was just...relaying facts.
>>
>>16521430
Looks like it just came out on android. 100 downloads. Does it require fb?
>>
File: dang.jpg (71KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
dang.jpg
71KB, 612x612px
>>16521402
shucks girl just add me on skype.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-43-03.png (744KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-02-01-43-03.png
744KB, 720x1280px
>>16523856
>tfw no fb
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.