[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HMMMMMMMMMM

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (129KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129KB, 640x1136px
My girlfriend sent this to me this morning. I doubt that she means anything by it, because she doesn't "drop hints" like that. If it's important she usually just says what's on her mind. We are currently going to colleges a couple towns away but we see eachother regularly and have been making things work. We have plans to get a place together next fall, and of course I love her very much.

But I mean I've been very clear with her in the past in stating that I'd rather not get married until at least a year or two after I'm done with my undergrad. She seemed to echo the same sentiment.

Again, I doubt it means anything. I just wanted to get your guys' input.
>>
Is this an isolated incident?

If so, ignore it, she was only telling you about her dream, don't push it if you don't want it developing.

If not, it's time to have a talk to understand what each other wants, where you both are in life, and how you can make it work if you can.
>>
>>16521053
Also we've been dating for a little over a year and a half.

Tbh I can see myself building a future with this girl, but we're both 19 and that's way too young for the two of us to be engaged, you know? We haven't even lived together yet.
>>
>>16521076
>Dating for a little over a year and a half
>both 19
>Tbh I can see myself building a future with this girl

poor op...
>>
Start running senpai.

Don't fuck up. There are other fish in the sea who fuck better. That's all girls are good for anyway. Stay a bachelor forever--they'll ruin you in marriage with kids, bills, rings, wedding ceremony, divorce, alimony, child support...
>>
>>16521053
I see no issue here. Its a dream? Granted hearing about other peoples dreams is boring, but I don't think it's enough to dump her.
>>
Just saying I got married at seventeen and have been happily married for five years. If she's the one you'll know. :)
But statistics are against you.
>>
>>16521076
youre just as dumb as the girl

>girl wants to get married
>both 19
>have been dating from 1.5 years so both 17
>i can totally build a future with her!

you both wanna get married
>>
>>16521325
I just want to wait until we are financially stable, it's stupid to just jump into a marriage with reckless abandon, and I can't trust my emotions because I'm just a young guy.

Besides, what if something happens that I can't foresee? What if I don't actually know this girl like I think I do? What if she ends up not being the one?

As she is and has been, she seems like the girl I'd love to spend the rest of my life with. But we need more time, and 1.5 years isn't nearly enough in our case.
>>
>>16521365
you need to relax. it's just a dream.
stop getting your panties in a bunch and carry on with your day as usual
>>
If she's not usually a hint dropper then it's probably an isolated incident.

There was a time where I thought I'd get married at 19 after 3 years together. We broke up because we realized we wanted different things in life. Love alone isn't always enough.
>>
>>16521365
Way over thinking a dream
>>
>>16521365

>she seems like the girl I'd love to spend the rest of my life with

Lots of shit could happens in a short period of time at that age, stop making plans for the rest of your life, you're just 19, also i think getting married at that age it's a really, really bad move.
>>
>>16521393
I was just responding to >>16521325

/thread
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.