[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can I lie about my height to girls, if I'm already taller

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 9d2VL8H.png (641KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
9d2VL8H.png
641KB, 720x540px
Can I lie about my height to girls, if I'm already taller than them? Will they be able to tell? I'm 5'9" but almost always wearing boots or some other nice shoes, which usually have thicker soles.
>>
>>16519746
If you're taller than them, who the fuck cares?
>>
>>16519759
Some girls might be 5'6" but still want to date a guy who's much taller than them. I was thinking of being able to stretch my height to 5'11"
>>
>>16519762
You know that no matter whether or not you lie, the height difference is going to be the same, right? It's not like telling them you're 5'11" will increase the height difference
>>
>>16519746

I don't care. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest. But eventually, I will find out your real height. Eventually I'll glance a peep at your drivers license, and I'd make fun of you for lying. Any chick with a sense of humor would do so, because it's an absurd thing to lie about. So if you're cool with getting a ribbing later on in good fun/at your expense, go ahead.
>>
>>16519769
>dfw

>>16519775
To be honest, a doctor once made a horrible mistake and measured me at 5'11". I've been parroting that as my height since then. Then, another checkup put me at 5'9" and home measurements confirm
>>
Who the fuck cares? Are you that pathetically insecure? That's going to be a bigger turn off than you being 2 theoretical inches shorter.
>>
>>16519746
Sure you can, but why? They're going to know and then wonder why you lied, and decide that you're insecure about your height.

I internet dated a guy who lied about his height and I was oddly offput when I found out he was two inches shorter. Turns out he had a massive napoleon complex and was horribly insecure. (I wasn't offput at his actual height, it was the lie)

Actually go ahead and lie, it'll weed out the smart ones
>>
I'm pretty sure tons of guys lie about their height in person and on dating sites. I'm 5'11.25 and put 5'11 and when I tried online dating I got a comment on my height every single time.
>>
>>16519794
True. I'm afraid of girls being shallow and dismissing me for being a manlet, but I wouldn't want those chicks anyways, right?

>>16519796
I've never been insecure about my height until my last doctor's checkup. Dumb, I know
>>
>>16519803
>I'm afraid of girls being shallow and dismissing me for being a manlet, but I wouldn't want those chicks anyways, right?

Exactly. You also don't want to ruin your chances with a cool chick who wouldn't have thought anything of your height until you showed that you were a shallow manlet

Manlet isn't about height so much as personality in my experience. You can be a kick ass short guy or you can be an insecure sniveling brat.
>>
>>16519803

Height isn't as big of a deal as tall nerdy losers on this site make it seem. I'm 5'9" and it's really a non-issue. Sure I'm not going to get girls that are like 6' tall, but any girl shorter than me that's attracted to me is going to be interested.

You're not going to attract every girl regardless, so getting hung up like your height is what's holding you back is ridiculous.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.