[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wish I didn't wish to be the little girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Someone convince me that being a guy doesn't blow.

I don't know how I fucked myself up, maybe I drew too much animu or chose female characters in too many games, but every waking moment, it feels like, I'm distraught over the fact that I'm not a girl.

I can't act in the goofy ways that I like without being labeled a creep or loser, while a girl could do such things and look super-cute because of it. I have no interest in male fashion and I torture myself when I look at girls in cute winter wear, or cosplay, or god forbid a good lolita. I can't even strip down nude for comfort in my own home because the male body repulses me, yet I hear from female friends that they do it all the time, in one case in front of others. There's so little I can be open about, so many places I can't go and things I can't do. There's other things in particular I'll probably think of later.

Lastly, I have good genes, every man and woman in my family is beautiful, so I wouldn't have needed to fear not turning out pretty. Or rather, take solace in that.

I need help in defeating myself in this argument. What's there to love about being a guy, what can I do to get rid of this dysphoria?
>>
become trans, it's widely accepted nowadays

visit /lgbt/
>>
1. do manly shit like shoot guns and chop trees
2. remove faggoty influences from your life such as anime
3. do things that men do like lift heavy shit and eat meat
4. wait
>>
>>16519521
no, don't feed mental illness you degenerate cunt
he just needs to actually live like a man, and not chop his dick off and become a deformed freak
>>
>>16519514
As a guy, people will take you and your ideas more seriously. You don't have to worry about harassment on the streets. Physically you're stronger, faster, and have better reaction times than a woman. You have a lot more freedom when travelling around the world. In your career you'll have an easier time rising in the ranks.

I'd still trade it for being a girl too but hey I'll just roll with the cards I've been dealt.
>>
>>16519528
gender dysphoria may be a mental illness, however the best way to treat it is to actually accept it and reform your own gender identity, through hormonal treatments and stuff
>>
File: 1447368525545.jpg (34KB, 577x141px) Image search: [Google]
1447368525545.jpg
34KB, 577x141px
>>16519521
Not an option, I have a family who's not much for that and my brother is my roommate. As bad as this problem is for me, I'll take family over being the little girl.

>>16519526
This sounds kind of alright. I can't shoot for shit but the rest is aight. I might want to move up north first, I think Florida's weather is what made me a shut-in.

I've been holding back on having too much meat, since I fear I might become too masculine to even try and crossdress, but it might be better to see if I can make the desire fade, huh.

Even so, the way I am right now I don't see enough benefits. What are some cool things about bring a man, in your opinion?

>>16519555
>people will take your ideas more seriously

Holy shit, I never even noticed this. Strength might be irrelevant as I am now, but I do like how I can run fast and I had no idea our reactions were better.

>>16519561
From the results I've seen, it doesn't look promising. Incidentally, are they not capable of changing their voice or something? I figure they must, and yet...
>>
>>16519574
The best thing about being a man, or masculine is power.
You're stronger than other people, you're dominant and you can lead.

>can't shoot
Go and learn
>Holding back on eating too much meat
Go and eat heaps of meat and exercise hard, why the fuck do you even want to crossdress as a women? Women are for putting your penis in, not dressing as.

Personally I think being male is awesome, especially when you don't seek the approval of others and just take what you want in life, as men have been doing for thousands of years, until modern culture stole our balls with it's endless distractions and easy as fuck life.
>>
>>16519514
I'll fuck you and call you my girl if it makes you feel better.
>>
>>16519574
maybe you should seek out other online communities and get more opinions, I don't think 4chan is the best place for matters like this tb.h
>>
Stop watching anime and grow the fuck up. Every image you see online is a single moment captured in time. Femaleness isn't like what your chinese cartoons portray. If it was, there'd be no demand for 2d.
>>
File: gj3jrL5.jpg (55KB, 500x747px) Image search: [Google]
gj3jrL5.jpg
55KB, 500x747px
>>16519597
I dig your attitude, actually, and even being the shrimp that I am I'm pretty good at not seeking approval and taking what I want. Perhaps not in the way you are, class clown with no regrets and a lot of friends [spoiler]before they all moved away.[/spoiler]

You'll have to bear with my faggotry in this though, since what we'll always differ in is I like cute things, and girls are cute. I'd want to crossdress because it's practically futile waiting for a girl to come around and do cute things, I'd rather be the one doing them, and whenever I want.

That said, even if I'm not too dominant in personality, I've just noticed that power and clout I have psychologically, it seems to take effect often and I cannot refute that. It definitely helps.

I just don't think I like guns though. Give me an axe to swing at a tree any day, but I just have no drive when it comes to guns.

>>16519653
If it helps, I'm no fanatic, and I believe good anime is few and far between. I'm not into moeshit either, and thankfully I'm still attracted to 3D girls.

Basically, even if it got me into this mess, it's not much of a part of my life and quitting it would have negligible effects either way, since I barely watch it.
>>
>>16519721
get into some sport regarding the outdoors. fishing, hiking, camping, swimming, you name it. you need that physical activity. you might have a hormone imbalance from low testosterone from lack of activity/excitement. this happens a lot to a lot of people. not a medfag though so I could be wrong. but that's what it sound like to me.

We have the same opinion in anime anon, but i'm enjoying my masculinity.

also being into the feminine body and clothing isn't a bad thing, often times it can spark a good discussion with women. Just don't go too far down the metro road or you'll get labeled as gay easily.

Also being a trap or crossdressing won't get you any more freedom, if anything you'll get laughed at. Although many preach tolerance so many have yet to accept it.
>>
There's nothing wrong with you OP, you're just a faggot like every other weaboo, cut your dick off or stop with that anime garbage.
>>
>>16519514
>I can't act in the goofy ways that I like without being labeled a creep or loser, while a girl could do such things and look super-cute because of it

Like what? In my place boys really have way easier joking than girls, and can joke about pervy stuffs too.
>>
>>16519721
>cute things, and girls are cute. I'd want to crossdress because it's practically futile waiting for a girl to come around and do cute things, I'd rather be the one doing them, and whenever I want

Yeah, many anons in 4chan too. Even moot.
And many grills in Tumblr want to wear androgynious/masculine clothings and become men.
Grasses in the other side always look greener, anon.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.