[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: SkyrimGlitch.jpg (76KB, 506x338px) Image search: [Google]
SkyrimGlitch.jpg
76KB, 506x338px
I like this guy but when i'm texting him he sometimes will abuse me out of nowhere, for no actual reason. This is super confusing and he's my only fiend so I don't want to just never talk to him again. what do?
>>
He knows that he is your only friend and takes advantage of you. Think of it as a power trip because he knows that without him you will be friendless.

Common sense says to move on to someone who doesn't do this to you. A friend shouldn't hurt you like this and should be sympathetic of your situation.
>>
Try confronting him about how that makes you feel when he talks to you in a negative way. How do you two talk usually? Is he just joking or does he actually mean what he says?
>>
>>16518985
I kind of figured that and of course it would be common sense to find other friends but I have social anxiety so I don't actually ever leave my house.
>>16518987
I do sometimes and he apologizes. I don't know if his joking or not though.
>>
>>16518981
Sometimes it's best to be alone when you have "friends" like him.

Though you could (somehow) take him for all he's worth and get off when it's best for you.
>>
>>16519000
Can you post screenshots? That will help a lot
>>
>>16519009
Or at leat give detailed examples of what he says
>>
>>16519015
well one minute we could be having a perfectly normal conversation, like about our day or a certain topic and then he will just start personally insulting me about my looks, or my mental illness, life decisions i've made.
>>
>>16519022
But what is his tone? I need context
>>
>>16519025
i guess it comes over across aggressive in a demeaning way.
>>
>>16519038
It's probably just his sense of humor. If that's the case it's not gonna change some people just have douchey senses of humor
>>
>>16519038
Like I used to have an eating disorder and the other night he semi jokingly said he was gonna ditch me because this skinnier and hotter girl texted him. I wouldn't consider that abusive and I wasn't really hurt INFACT I laughed about it. But if that kinda stuff offends you then maybe drop him momma
>>
he's either joking or using you, either way sounds like an asshole you should get rid off
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.