[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not a big fan of bathing, and so around this time last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

I'm not a big fan of bathing, and so around this time last year I quit bathing to see how long I can go. I haven't bathed in a year but I do have issues with itchiness.

What can I do or use to reduce itchiness and stink without bathing?
>>
coconut oil maybe

just bathe dude, what the fuck.
>>
Use a wash cloth
Shower?
>>
that is unacceptable
>>
File: no bathe for him.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
no bathe for him.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>16518959
This Iranian man has not bathed in 60 years and he is 80 years old and doing grand. Maybe it's actually healthy not to bathe.

http://www.ryot.org/photos-this-man-hasnt-bathed-in-60-years/525941
>>
For the love of god take a bath/shower.
>>
>>16519007
There are 100+ year olds that keep up with their hygiene and still manage to be in good health for their age.
>>
>>16519007
>http://www.ryot.org/photos-this-man-hasnt-bathed-in-60-years/525941

>His favorite food is rotten dead porcupine, and he smokes a pipe filled with animal feces instead of tobacco

what a role model
>>
>>16519007
Don't you think if not cleaning yourself was a good thing, it would be recommended? Even animals groom themselves.
>>
>>16519007

>http://www.ryot.org/photos-this-man-hasnt-bathed-in-60-years/525941

This article is so fucking stupid. This guy is happy and we shouldn't feel sorry for him, but if you're happy living your first world life with all those first world luxuries than you use this smelly Iranian man as an example and take a long hard look in the mirror. Retarded bullshit.
>>
It's gonna itch forever untill your skin dies and coats you in an even layer of filth.
>>
>>16519030
It's his theory though that not bathing is healthier and so far it's worked great for him.
>>
>>16519031
Why smoke animal feces?
>>
>>16519068
Hitting 80 isn't that great of a feat to be honest. His good health is probably more due to living leanly and keeping up on activity than anything relating to hygiene.
>>
>>16519078
OR maybe just maybe it's the not bathing and the inhalation of burnt animal fecal matter that has increased his longevity. I bet you he'll live at least another 40 years or so.
>>
>>16519082
Whatever confirms your biases, bro.

If you're a skeezy hermit that no one wants to be around, I don't see the harm in not bathing I guess.
>>
File: 4d6.gif (4KB, 452x523px) Image search: [Google]
4d6.gif
4KB, 452x523px
>>16519045

NOOO!

ITS A CONSPIRACY BY THE JOOS/ILLUMINATI SHOWER WATER CONTAINS CANCER CAUSING CHEMICALS JEEEEEWWWWWWSSSSSS
>>
>>16519072

Because he's a Iranian dumbfuck who lives in what i can only assume is a literal shithole?
>>
>>16519124
Does it have a soothing effect to smoke crap like tobacco?
>>
Peel the nut hammock off of your knee and wash it. Go on with your scroat of many colors, itchy man.
>>
>>16519186
What is a nut hammock?
>>
>>16519007
Maybe he's so fucking dirty, you can't see his fucking skin. Do people look younger with makeup pasted on their skin? Jesus
>>
File: rami.jpg (145KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
rami.jpg
145KB, 1024x576px
>>16518908
Gross. I'm literally afraid of water and even I shower pretty regularly. I can almost smell you from here. Christ almighty.
>>
>>16518908
Your Iranian model sucked it up and dealt with the itching. If you cannot, then your only other option is to suck it up and bathe.

Dare I ask what it is about bathing that you hate so much? We may be able to figure out a way around that.
>>
>>16519214
Or maybe bathing ages you faster?
>>
>>16519068
Sample size of one. GG. Do you realize you are really this stupid or do you think you are just pretending?
>>
>>16519429
Sometimes a sample size of one is all that is needed, like the first man to touch poison ivy.
>>
>>16519462
I know you're trolling, but man, that's not even true. The first man to touch poison ivy could have been unusually allergic to it. That'd be like concluding peanuts were deadly toxic because the first person to touch them had the allergy.

Nice try, though, kiddo.
>>
>>16519489
Well surely the first man to fall off of a cliff was sample size enough that heights are dangerous.
>>
>>16519489

You could argue that one person's experiences constitute many samples.

For example, imagine somebody claimed that smoking a single cigarette would give you lung cancer. I would bring in anecdotal evidence: my dad smokes two packs of cigarettes every week, and he's done that for over 20 years, and he hasn't gotten lung cancer. Every instance of him smoking a cigarette would count as a representative of the sample. They wouldn't all have to be lumped under one instance.

You could say that every x length of time constitutes one sample of living as a filthy, shit-covered Iranian hermit. This whole thread is fucking disgusting, but I just figured I'd share because I've got homework I'm procrastinating from doing
>>
>>16518908
How do you bathe and keep a job?
>>
bATHING IS OPTIONAL.
>>
>>16518908
I would like to issue all of you a challenge to not bathe for an entire month, and just see how liberating it is not to bathe.
>>
>>16520443
Yeah, I was homeless and couldn't bathe for a while. It was really liberating, smelling like shit all day, having skin problems, and oily hair.
>>
While I can see the point in balance because personally washing daily for me gives me oily skin and hair.

Within a day or two at most without washing I start to develop a scaly layer of dead skin, oils and general grime which can be 'rolled' into balls of gunk with my finger tips.

If I'm able to endure several days of itching, smelling and looking like complete crap my body starts to reach a slightly more balanced level of oil/grease and I start to be able to go longer without stinking or producing excessive oil/grease.

Occasionally I aim for a 'reset', but work, relationships and other commitments means it isn't socially acceptable to go around stinking and greasy as a rule.

I'd look to what people used to do before the advent of normalised indoor plumbing/daily washing. I'm sure they'd rub with something dry, rinse themselves off, rub themselves in fragrant oils, wear sympathetic clothes of natural fibres which allowed the skin to breath.

Thing is, sometimes I do something disgusting which means I need to wash. I live in a fairly ancient house which has been only partially modernised so I'm always tearing down horsehair plaster lathe, cutting timber, sanding paint and other surfaces. Splitting firewood, moving coal and other filthy things. Tearing the flora and other overgrowing verdant nightmares a new ass hole.

Sometimes I'm just gross and need to wash it off. Plaster dust, cement etc in hair and beard makes it like straw, sweat and liquids matt it down and it forms knots, your limbs end up looking another colour, the dirt that builds up inside your ears, around your finger nails etc.

When you pick your nose with fingers which are twice the size they should be due to an accumulation of dirt and you pull out black and stringy clumps of masonry dust, you need to sluice that shit off.

If the weather is bad I'll sometimes stand outside and let the rain rinse me, but it only really washes out the fine dust. Plus it sucks when everything you touch gets dirty.
>>
Get a grip and deal with bathing. Waawaaaa I gotta do something that takes 20 minutes. Fuckin autists, I swear.
>>
>>16518908
Take a shower
>>
>>16520658
That Iranian man isn't autistic...
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.