[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

FUCK. What should I do /adv? We are in Mexico and my 15 year old brother got bit by something, like what the actual fuck makes a bite that bad. We just went to the doctor and haven't got results yet. Help!
>>
snake or spider bite?

looks like a burn though
>>
>>16518903
He said it happened overnight, he was aware of the bite before but it was the size of half a penny, now its the size of, well you know
>>
Squeeze it until the thing pops, see what comes out. Post pics.
>>
>>16518909
>>16518894
please please please take a video of someone popping it!
>>
>>16518918
>>16518915
Trips it pops
>>
>>16518909

Is he feeling ill, dizzy, feverish or exhausted? Which part of Mexico are you in?
>>
>>16518923
He passed out in the car, we are in Puerto Vallarta
>>
>>16518894 im Mexican. Honestly. If you pop it There's prob a lot of water in there. It's normal here
>>
I NEED a video of this popping!!!
>>
>>16518966
puu sh/li7H0/3a86b6c1be mp4 FUCK IT HURTS
>>
>>16518894
It's so shiny and it looks like an egg yolk. I'm in love.
>>
>>16518979
>implying
>>
If he has a fever or feeling sick don't pop it, seek whatever medical advice is available. If he's not feverish or puking etc, then pop that bitch. I hope there's a larvae or something inside. Veeva la Meheeco!
>>
>>16518894

If it was me, I'd pop it.
>>
Bump to pop please
>>
Don't pop it OP, that's a good way to get a serious infection
>>
>>16519120
Shut up pussy. Pop it OP.
>>
Please pop it
>>
>>16518894
Seeing this shit popped is like a drug to me. Do it.
>>
I did some googling and it's possible it came from a blister beetle.

Wait for the doctor, though. I am not from Mexico and the doctors there will be more familiar with the things that can cause it. Do not pop it unless they recommend it.
>>
>>16519196
If it is a from a blister beetle Orkin says:

"Most cases of exposure are not life threatening and do not result in permanent skin damage. However, an area of particular concern would be the eye. If a person crushes the beetle and rubs their eye, they can spread the cantharidin to their eye. Should this occur or the person has any medical concerns, they should consult their physician for guidance."

>tl;dr pop that shit
>>
>pop it
>please pop it
>post the video
>i need that popped
>post what comes out
>u should pop

What the actual fuck people.
>>
>>16519273
Popping is a lifestyle man. It's not for everyone but those that are into it are obsessed.
>>
Yuck, it looks like either a fire ant bite or a "blister beetle" bite. Good luck you guys!
>>
>>16518894
>We are in Mexico

First mistake. The doctors in mexico are useless. They will dance around you with leaves. However, those indigenous fellows might be able to cure it seeing how they live there.
>>
>pop it
>neosporin/antibiotic the shit out of it
>gauze
>and make sure to get everything on camera

Literal cookie cutter solution
>>
>>16519011
Viva la dubs
Pop it.
>>
>We are in Mexico
>Bit by something
>Mexico
>Doctor

RIP.
>>
>>16518894
Sup! Mexican Biologist here
It seems to be an arachnid or insect bit, go to the nearest drug store, a "Farmacias Similares" one, there are a fucking lot of them in Mexico. The medic will pop it and drain it and then cure it with antiseptics, it is not a big deal, of course it's gonna hurt so bad but you'll survive.
>>
>>16518920
Rollan
>>
>>16518894
Farmacias Similares have qualified medics, they have really low fees and they are familiar with those kinds of things, DO NOT go to any private expensive medic, IMSS or ISSSTE hospital, they will take ages to give you attention, if you are in a state with majority of Indians (native americans) they will know what to do, trust me, they are the best on curing those kinds of things
>>
Pop it to let the built up juices escape. Then clean and sterilise it. You don't want that build up gunk in your wound.
>>
>>16520591
You forgot the most important part of the procedure: film it
>>
>>16520591

Also, clean BEFORE you pop it. You don't want to pop it and get anything in there during the process.

Clean the blister surface and any tool you plan on using to pop it. Make sure you actually sterlize it.
>>
>>16518894
POP IT
FILM IT
POST IT!!

PLEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASEEE I NEED TO SEE IT POP!
>>
bump
I hope your brother is alright
also I want to see it pop
>>
>>16518894
I'll call it squishy
>>
>>16521224
>Clean the blister surface and any tool you plan on using to pop it. Make sure you actually sterlize it.
This. Alcohol is good. Fire is better; you can't do this to the blister, of course, but you can do it to the tool. A lighter will do.
>>
Take a sharpie and draw a face on it before you destroy it
>>
that's not an anything bite.
>>
Are we sure that OP even has a camera capable of proper slow-mo?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.