[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I make my gf more vocal when we're fooling around/having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: m-Female_Voices.jpg?634.jpg (732KB, 916x1000px) Image search: [Google]
m-Female_Voices.jpg?634.jpg
732KB, 916x1000px
How can I make my gf more vocal when we're fooling around/having sex? Hearing a girl moan when we're screwing around is like insta-boner for me but the girl I've started seeing recently is pretty quiet. She'll make some noises and I've told her that I like it when she does so and I've reciprocated. I also love talking dirty during sex. There's really nothing that turns me on more.

What should I do? Should I just come out and ask her to be more vocal or just hope she follows my lead?
>>
She might be shy and holding back her voice. Let her know what you like and hopefully she'll happily go along with it.
>>
Give her some time to open up and become more comfortable. A lot of girls are really embarrassed by the sounds that they make. I wouldn't tell her to be louder, but if she makes a noise let her know that you find it sexy.
>>
When you fuck her doggystyle, just slap her butt, pull her hair to get her head near your mouth, and then tell her stuff like "Yeah, let it go, scream of pleasure you little slut"

If she dont like, well she'll be boring In bed, i do not like quiet girls too OP.

Good luck
>>
>>16518841
>>16518849

I've told her that I love the noises she makes hoping it would encourage her to make more. She moans a bit during sex but she is a pretty shy girl although she's pretty generous sexually.
>>
Does a girl moaning during sex correlate with dick size?
My dick is 7.1 inches long by 5.1 circumference and have had sex with four different girls, 2 regular girlfriend type and 2 prostitutes. None of them were even remotely vocal, no moaning or anything. I don't think that I sucked in bed given that the non-prostitute ones would let me fuck them multiple times and their would get very wet while doing it. But no moaning, not a single sound ever. Why?
>>
>>16518927
no, it's usually a mental problem. sexual repression. I sympathize with op's gf because I'm quiet too.. I just never learned how to be comfortable with sex.

I still suffer from this problem, so I don't have any advice.. but try to get into her head and ask her what she wants from sex. Talking about it often and in a frank matter might bring her out of her shell a bit.
>>
>>16518927
No lmao size queen detected
What's this humble brag bs
All chicks are different so you can't get a concrete on answer on why they're quiet
>>
>>16518827
Have a bigger cock.
>>
>>16518954
I do remember one of the girls actually putting her thighs on my ears and pressing while I was eating her out so I would not hear her moan. She did that once. Maybe it's like you say, but it's really frustrating. It's amazingly hot when a girl moans during sex (not that it has actually happened to me though).
>>
>>16518988
If she's like me, then she's just embarrassed of herself and doesn't want to 'sound stupid' during sex. I don't know if there's a way to train them out of this because I'm still like that, lol.
>>
>>16518980
your mother had no complaints.
>>
>>16518975
Dude, I'm genuinely curious about this and it would be embarrassing to ask my friends irl about it. Also, I don't think my cock size is enough to "brag". I'm happy with it but realistically it's a little above average that's it. It's not huge or anything.
>>
>>16519028
Most people on this board have sub-5 inch dicks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.