[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of nights ago, with a guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of nights ago, with a guy i constantly told her i was worried about over the last 7-8 months.
I am pretty much fucked emotionally.
But i somehow still love her, despite this. i don't know why, but i do.
She swears she regrets it more than anything and has been in tears since it happened.
I am 100% sure she regrets it, but i don't know if that is enough.

For anyone who has been cheated on, how have you dealt with it? Did you disregard your feelings for them and just break up with them immediately? I feel like that is the decision i SHOULD make.
Or have you ever gave them another chance? If you did, how did you both continue your relationship from there?
>>
Please don't make the same mistake as I did anon. She killed the relationship by doing this and even if she regrets doing it now, she sure as hell wasn't regretting it while it was happening.

Trust that if you forgive her, she'll do it again. Cut your losses while you can mate, really sorry to hear this
>>
I gave her a chance
She got better and tried to make up for it for a few months but then she started to change the story, lie again, being the same lying selfish victim acting cunt as she cant stand feeling bad about herself
So she made up more lies and then made up some more so she can just blame me and feel good about herself

Made me regret being there when she was a mess or when she came to me in tears, should have closed the door in her face

Took me months to figure out i cant forget it, took me more time to get over the anger, the rage, now i just feel empty but at least im stronger than before and I've learned to never trust people and to never forgive things like that

If you think she can change give it a shot
But set the rules clear, no lying no bullshit
And she has to come clean
>>
>>16518800
I was in the same boat once man. Leave her now. If you don't then your relationship will spiral to an even sadder end
>>
She doesn't regret doing it. I'm sure you know that but don't want to accept it. If she regretted it, why would she even do it? You need to dump her now, don't listen to her whining and apologizing, she doesn't deserve another chance from you. You need someone better.
>>
>>16518800
>My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of nights ago, with a guy i constantly told her i was worried about over the last 7-8 months.
and you were right to be worried, because you sensed something between them, but she gave you the whole "oh we're just friends" schtick right?
>>16518806
>She killed the relationship by doing this and even if she regrets doing it now, she sure as hell wasn't regretting it while it was happening.
This. Been cheated on also, and I really wanted to forgive her, it's hard to not want to be there for her, but I had to remind myself, she didn't regret when they were flirting all night, dancing, making out. She didn't regret when they laid down in bed and he took off her clothes. She wanted all of it to happen. Regretting it the next day just means you're not a sociopath, congratulations. It counts for nothing. She had every chance to "regret" it in the moment and stop, but she didn't.

OP, it sucks, and you will miss her for some time, and feel like shit for awhile. That is your hormones and shit. Don't trust your feels. All you need to know is she broke your trust in the most effective way possible, even if you get back together, it will never be the same. And why would you? I mean I could see if you were married for years and have a whole life built around each other. But she's just your (ex)gf. Move on. There are plenty of girls out there better for you who wouldn't do that
>>
Dump her. I have been cheated on by every woman I have been with. One of these women I was with for 11 years.

Every single woman I allowed a second chance, every one of them cheated again.

They all use the same excuses. "You are never there for me. I have needs, too. I was lonely" blah blah blah, they don't communicate directly enough to be able to figure out what they want.

It will stick in your mind as long as you are together and might even cause you to cheat. Don't let yourself get down on that level.

Find a hobby, if you don't have one. Set a timer when you feel overwhelmed about losing her, say for 30 minutes, after the 30 minutes you must leave or do something else AND STICK TO IT. Shorten that timer every day.

Distraction takes the sting away. I started playing a bunch of action games with little downtime and working more to help soften the blow. Keeping my mind on anything else helped more than everything else combined.

Pamper yourself, go buy yourself that car you want. I actually work at a pizza place, so instead of working inside that week, I rented a brand new Camaro for a week and delivered in that, was the shit. And the tips came really close to paying for the rental.

Focus on YOU and what YOU can do for YOU.
>>
>>16518800
only a pussy whipped man would forgive her cheating.
>>
File: Redhead.jpg (62KB, 220x276px) Image search: [Google]
Redhead.jpg
62KB, 220x276px
Millions of chicks in the world......
>>
>>16518800
>gets cheated on with the "don't worry about him babe, he's like a brother to me" guy
>doesn't immediately sever all contact

This board is just one big meme, I swear.
>>
>>16519593
>Billions
FTFY
>>
I gave a second chance to cheating boyfriend and he cheated again. Better to just break up with those kind of people. There are people that don't cheat and I feel like I deserve that because I am not a cheater and never will be.
>>
>>16518836
>If she regretted it, why would she even do it?

According to your logic nobody has regretted doing anything ever. You are fucking retarded.
>>
>>16518800
Dumpitydumpdumpherthumper

honestly if you haven't gotten the message by now you never will. Do the right thing for YOU, OP. Of course you still want her, you may even forgive her. Its not about that; think of the responsibility you have to the people who really care about you. Do you think your friends and family want a whiny emo pushover pussy for a loved one? Or someone happy with someone they deserve? Stop and think how the inevitable protracted drama continuing this relationship will cost THEM, through your selfish masochism and weakness.
>>
>>16518800
shes going to cheat again go fuck one of her friends or all of them her lose not yours
>>
God, she's in tears? I bet she wasn't in tears while being rammed by some guy who isn't her partner. Just imagine that, I mean, how low can you be to actually sleep with some guy while in a relationship...
>>
Thanks for the adivce all.
Even those of you who think i'm being a little bitch <3

I've had other girlfriends before, and i've been cheated on before. I was able to break it off with her immediately because i could see really clearly we couldn't come back from it.
I'm struggling with this, though, because i know i still love her. I haven't actually fet this way about anyone before and its not making this an easy task. On top of that, i have a 2 week holiday for the two of us booked for next week that i haven't even told her about (her surprise birthday present). I've spent the last 6 months saving/organising it.
If i had it in me, i'd just go by myself, but i don't think i'd enjoy my own depressed company for 2 weeks. That, and i'd be thinking of her the whole time (everything has been booked for two).

We've been together for two years

So yeah

I am still lost and feel like a piece of shit, basically.
>>
>>16520432
Damn, OP, if this is a recurring issue, perhaps you're somewhat to blame. I mean, cheating is completely wrong, but perhaps you're giving women reasons not to stay faithful. You should learn from these experiences, maybe try different types of women.
>>
File: hyN0gZt_1_.jpg (34KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hyN0gZt_1_.jpg
34KB, 500x500px
When it comes to serious relationships:
"He's like a brother to me" = run for the fucking hills.

NOTHING good will come of it.
>>
>>16520447
I don't think being cheated on twice in my life is really my fault.
I mean it sucks, but it isn't like an outrageous number of times.
I mean, i get what you're trying to say, but no i don't think thats an issue for me
>>
>>16520432
good on you for getting rid of that waste of space. i've gone through something similar with my first boyfriend (lasted a year and a half) and gave him a second chance only to discover that, like many of the anons have shared, he would go right back to being the piece of shit he was... AND to the same chick again.

it took me 2 years to fall in love like that again. and like you, the guys i've dated afterwards found it hard to stay faithful. not gonna lie, it's been pretty depressing and i almost forgot how to love and trust someone like that again until i met my current. still, keeping my fingers crossed.

i've done a lot of self-reflecting to see where i've gone wrong with the guys i've dated but you know what? anyone can cheat for whatever reason and it's not necessarily your fault. no one is forcing anyone to cheat. a lot of people lack the discipline to put aside their own needs for others. fuck, some people can't even take care of themselves properly. just look at how people can't get their asses up and work out and eat right.

just keep dating until you find someone who won't cheat on you and treats you right. pretty shitty, i know, but i imagine once you find that someone, it'll be worth it. (or not. i've pretty much accepted that cats might be my future when i'm tired of that bullshit.)
>>
Break up with her. She only regrets getting caught. Youll get over her.
>>
File: 1448980388554.jpg (49KB, 469x463px) Image search: [Google]
1448980388554.jpg
49KB, 469x463px
advice: before you fucker and leave her... kill yourself fag
>>
>>16519575
Best advice ever, family.

>30 minutes.
I'm going to do this with every single issue I ever have. Forever.
>>
>>16518800
>My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of nights ago, with a guy i constantly told her i was worried about over the last 7-8 months.
>I am 100% sure she regrets it

I'm scared just about thinking if someday i'll be that dumb, anyway, just cut all the contact with this bitch, accept the sadness, then work on yourself to not fall for another slut in the future, learn how to read red flags and jump off as soon as you see it, it will save you time and opportunities
>>
Because she always wanted to
>I am pretty much fucked emotionally.
iktf
>But i somehow still love her, despite this. i don't know why, but i do.
Because you don't just stop having feelings for someone
>She swears she regrets it more than anything and has been in tears since it happened.
Did you break up after she told you or anything?
>I am 100% sure she regrets it, but i don't know if that is enough.
Then you aren't 100%

>For anyone who has been cheated on, how have you dealt with it?
I now don't trust women
>Did you disregard your feelings for them and just break up with them immediately? I feel like that is the decision i SHOULD make.
Better out than in, she will just cheat on you again or make changes to keep you but end up resenting you for impeding her social life.

>Or have you ever gave them another chance? If you did, how did you both continue your relationship from there?
My experience being cheated on:
together for 2 years, I found out because facebook, she cried and dumped me after I confronted her, a month later she begged me to take her back, I did, she cheated on me again, a couple of months later she begged me to take her back again. I told her no contact with the guys, she cut contact with them but ended up meeting new guys and spending time with them without telling me, then later on when she was drunk told me there were 8 guys altogether during our relationship (5 years altogether).

If they cheat on you then they don't care about you, they might say "I was drunk" but nobody force fed them vodka, they knew who they were doing what with.
>>
My gf of 3 years cheated on me too.
It's a total destruction of any trust. The thing is we tried to forget it, came together again after a month, it was all OK, except I just couldn't stop thinking she still would do it.
My advice: you can try it, but it will never be the same. Make your own experience, but to think that you have to share the person you love makes you crazy. I could not continue with the relationship, after some months it was always there when she said she is going out with her friends.
Wish you the best mate
>>
Hey man, sorry to hear that. I've been through a pretty much same stuff. Maybe it's for the best if you leave her. If she's been hanging out with that guy for so long, do you really think she loves you ? She would have dumped him long time ago if she loved you as much as you claim to love her. Let her be, after all she was the one who cheated on you, she's the guilty one. It's going to be painful to get over her, but rest assured that you're going to find someone better than her. More importantly, you're going to be a better person afterwards.
>>
>>16518800
>over the last 7-8 months
goddamn, this thing has been cooking that long and it finally goes down. This wasn't a mistake but something she has known would happen and why she managed this right under your nose. No way it ends between them now.
>>
>>16518800
My boyfriend of 3 years cheated on me for 2 months, I was absolutely broken when I found out and I broke up with him even though I loved him with all my heart, I was depressed and heartbroken for a while but I got trough it. So OP break up with her and don't let her manipulate you back no matter what, once a cheater always a cheater. You'll be alright, and don't become one of those men who doesn't trust any women and hates them all! Good luck
>>
>>16518800
>My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of nights ago
stopped reading there. break up with her immediately

have a backbone, she doesn't respect you so you need to show some respect for yourself. have some dignity, don't continue to feed money and feelings into someone that doens't care about you.
>>
>>16518800
>>16518819

> with a guy I constantly told her I was worried about

Good job op, the moment you told her that she was imaging getting on his dick. Sorry to tell you but she doesn't regret it and taking her back will just convince her that she's free to duck behind your back
>>
>>16518800
She might "regret" it but if you seriously told her for 7-8 months that you were worried about it and she went ahead and did it anyways then you need to end the relationship.

I know it's fucking hard man but you really need to find someone better. You have to accept that if she truly cared she wouldn't have done it in the first place and now that she's done it once what's to stop her from doing it again?
>>
>>16520432
Send your parents on the trip
>>
>>16518800
I'm not guaranteeing she's like me, but honestly, once a cheater (with that person), anyways a cheater. I still on occasion cheat on my significant other, even after being caught. I still "love" her, though I guess (I honestly at times feel like I do, even though I obviously don't because of my actions)

It's not worth it, OP. If I was in my significant other's relationship, I'd break up with myself instantly. You should do the same with your situation. It really is the best option
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.