[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to meet someone who I haven't seen I along

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: steam_logo-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg (896KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
steam_logo-wallpaper-2560x1600.jpg
896KB, 2560x1600px
I'm going to meet someone who I haven't seen I along time. I ve wronged her in the past ( very badly mind you ) . She forgave me but Im worried she never did , and she hates me. I don't want it to be akward. We used to be good friends , and I hope I can slavege something...
>>
what did you do?
>>
>>16518797
She was a good friend throughout highschool, I was practically her best friend. Senior year rolls around and we were at a party. She is ABSOLUTELY plastered . Like many other times I brought her home but..I always had feelings for her and I made a move on her. She didn't want it but she was drunk out of her mind and I kept going....she forgave me though..
>>
>>16518814
so you raped her
>>
>>16518814
you raped her, why did she ever forgive you, please leave the girl alone
>>
>>16518814
god damnit man, you retards are the reason we have these feminazis on our asses for drunk hookups
>>
>>16518847
She prob forgave since we are good friends. So you are telling me there is NOTHING of that good relationship left?
>>
I was somewhat in the same boat as you. Didn't rape the girl, but i fucked her hard while we were both drunk until she realised this was not making love but pure lust. She pushed me off and cried.

Trust me, these are things that are unforgiveable, i'll probably end up in hell just like you. just wish her a happy live without you in it. it's the best way.
>>
>>16518862
Yeah in never got that. With the GFs I've had they think I have sex cause I love them. That doesn't make sense to me, I only do it for pleasure.
>>
>>16518862
Difference is that in your case she consented and regretted it afterwards, in OP's case he pretty much went for it even though he knew she didn't want to
>>
>>16518858
Not really, forgiveness doesn't mean things haven't changed. Even if she doesn't hate you, she won't have forgotten and that will play a large part in your relationship. You'll meet up once, she'll feel weird about it you'll push to hard and then she won't contact you again.
>>
>>16518871
Well I couldn't really tell she didn't want it, that's unfair to say
>>
>>16518874
What if neither of us mention it.
>>
>>16518879
Not him, but something like that will most likely dwell in her mind every time you meet her, and if you love/care for her it would torment your mind as well.
>>
>>16518879
You'll have proven you have a bit of tact and she'll have proven she can put it aside for enough to meet with you. You're still not getting a relationship, and I mean that in a freindship and getting your dick wet way pervert.
>>
>>16518876
Yeah you could idiot. More so, your personal justification doesn't change the end result. You could have 100% believed she wanted it, you still raped her, she'll still never forget that and she isn't going to date you.
>>
>>16518858
>So you are telling me there is NOTHING of that good relationship left?
dude
you fucking raped her
you do not deserve her forgiveness or her friendship
do her a favor and cut yourself out of her life forever
>>
>>16518889
Hey wouldn't I get a relationship. I love her.
>>
>>16518895
In OP's defense, he couldn't really tell because she was plastered and half-conscious and not saying anything
>>
>>16518862
that's not on you dude. you have no reason to feel guilty. it's not up to the other person to decide whether you're making love or just fucking. sounds like that girl has some serious issues man. you can't just get drunk fuck a dude and expect him to give his heart to you wtf? you're carrying weight on your shoulders for no reason man. I think you just stuck your dick in crazy
>>
>>16518898
But I love her , I can't just cut her out
>>
Live is selfish.
True love is acknowledging when you do more harm than good. And you wish the best for her, even if it's better without you.

By any means, try and get a relationship with her OP. Even if it succeeds. I just hope even if she does forgive and forget, that you never will. Because if there is 't a day that you feel regret. If there were not a moment in your whole live you wish you could re-do, particurly the 'rape' part, then you don't deserve her.

I'm not saying you should carry this regret to your grave, but at least for the next few months / years you spend with her.
>>
>>16518789 she probably still resents you. There's no way on earth and hell you have a chance like that with her. She prob just wanna meet cuz she wants to try and put that behind her and move on and never have to fucking see you ever again. You. Raped. Her. That's going to scar her for life. I know I would. She prob also hates herself for what YOU did.
>>
>>16518902 she was drugged. Her quietness fucking stated just that. Don't try and put a bright side on the scene. There's none. Op prob wants to shag her again and would fuck her senselessly no questions asked. Right op?!
>>
>>16518902

And when people are so dunk they don't know what's going on and can't even talk is precisely the time to not fuck them. It's not hard, and any decent person would realise that.
>>
>>16518919
The thing is, i did love her, but i was too drunk to make love to her or tell her i loved her. I had this vomitting sensation, so i stopped kissing her and started judt going on auto pilot fucking her for a while. That's where i went wrong. Drank too much.

She's in a relationship now, and i've got an amazing girlfriend at the moment, but sometimes i still miss and regret that day, because i had known her for 5 years, and she was there for me when i was homeless and my mom was dieing.
>>
>>16518902
Well then you don't fuck her you two moronic cunts.
It'd be best for her mental health if you just said a short apology and then fuck off forever and sometimes think about it and feel shame
>>
>>16518938
Yes.... but I'm just attracted to her that's all.
>>
>>16518924
If you really love her leave her alone
Sure maybe she didn't make it clear she didn't want it but what else can you expect from anyone that's fucking plastered.
>>
>>16518899
No you don't idiot. If you loved her you'd leave her alone because you'd care about her mental and emotional well being. You're just a selfish tool who is good at deluding himself. You desire her, and you love yourself to the point you're willing to compromise the well being someone you supposedly care about, again by the way since you already did this before when you raped her, in order to get what you want. You're the worst type of person because you don't or can't realize you're the villain in her life story. You don't view the damage you caused as part of her and your character, which it is, but as some challenge you must overcome. For that, I hope she never forgave you, is meeting up to tell you what a price of shit you are, and is able to make you feel like the small powerless coward we both know you are.

Have a nice life.
>>
>>16518953
You're a moron be clear so we can tell you to leave her alone properly.
If you don't love her enough to just want the best for her then just leave her alone out of basic decency
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.