[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a girl, newly 18. My problem is that i have no friends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 6

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x240px
I'm a girl, newly 18. My problem is that i have no friends or boyfriend or anything, i have some online friends and i had a ldr for few months and i loved him a lot but he quit it. I'm a virgin but i'm really sexual and open to a lot of things, and desu i'm tired of just masturbating. My life is completely empty besides family, but my family keeps telling me to get a life so what i'm asking here is exactly how do i get a life? i'm really shy and i've struggled with anxiety a lot, i have mild aspergers. I know i'm not ugly but i'm not exactly a model either, i'm curvy but not fat. So basically i'm not awful looking but not a 10/10 either. I've been told i'm about 7/10. What i'm asking is how do i meet people, how do i get a boyfriend, how do i stop being a loser and over all just how do i get a life?
>>
>>16518374
I did not say desu why did 4chan change my word into desu
>>
>>16518374
>sexually active
>female
>18

Just talk to people in your class/job you aspie.
>>
A decent looking girl is asking a place where the majority anon is under 22, has no friends, no sexual experience and generally a social retard advice on how to get friends, get laid and be more social? Can I get a top kek?

As for your answer, you are a girl. Getting a boyfriend is as simple as looking half way decent and staring at a guy you think is cute. He will approach and all you have to do is pretend to give a shit. Boom you get laid and have a boyfriend in one fair go. Hell if you meet his friends you might expand your social group as well.
>>
>>16518374
>7/10
>Single
>Female
Yeah something doesn't add up.
>>
>>16518384
there is actually no one at my school i could talk to and i don't have anything else
>>
>>16518406
Are you home-schooled, an idiot or both?

Also worst case scenario go to a social gathering and do what >>16518385 suggested
>>
>>16518374
There is no easy way to success, mate, you have to work for it.

Start jogging or get your curvy ass to the gym, it will help you feel less shit about your shitty life, it will improve your self esteem and it will improve your looks a little. It will also give you a chance to meet some /fit/ autists and have them smash you like the slut you are.

Also work on your social skills. Read some shit on it and practice it. I know your anxiety tells you not to, but you have to get out of your comfort zone. You don't need to completely change your personality, lots of guys like shy girls, but you need to not act like you just came out of your moms basement in years.
>>
>>16518404
I'm actually serious here
And I was in a LDR for majority of this year and before that I haven't really been ready for a relationship or anything
>>
>>16518418

Okay drop that 7/10 to a low 6/10. The more you post on here the more it sounds like the person who rated you as a 7/10 was just being nice.
>>
>>16518418
No, what I'm saying is that 7/10s have zero problems finding relationships or friends.
>>
>>16518414
I'm in a very small class with autistic people who are all at least a year younger than me, i don't really want a boyfriend much younger than me
>>
>>16518385
>>16518384
>anon has never interacted with an autist girl
It can be just as hard for an average looking girl with aspies to get some as it is for a guy.
>>
>>16518425
possibly true
>>
>>16518428

Why do I have a feeling this is a faggot pretending to be a girl? What girl uses the word autistic? It sounds so typical that even a slightly off girl wouldn't use it.
>>
Have you ever been to a bar??
>>
>>16518437
i am actually a girl and i said autistic because they literally are autistic, wasn't saying as an insult or anything
>>
>>16518441
that would be a good solution but i don't drink at all anymore
>>
Dont drink then, but by all means guh go to da club and gets you some dick...
>>
>>16518426
life is not all about looks and i literally have no social life outside of school and family
>>
>>16518454

You are 18 and yet you said you don't drink at all anymore? You do know the legal drinking age is 21 right?
>>
How do you know shes not from Europe?
>>
>>16518461
lol who said i'm american? and it's not like i'm the only person in the world who drank when underage..
>>
>>16518461
>no one ever drinks while underage because it's illegal
That's it, I think I've seen enough autism to last a week.
>>
What area are you in? Ill give you this extra medium dick no prob.
>>
>>16518466

Killing off the what little brain cells you have with alcohol isn't the best set of actions anon. Sigh this thread is filled with fools.

>>16518470

Hey pal kiss my ass.
>>
>>16518458
how do i just go into a club alone? and not really interested in fucking some random drunk guys when i'm sober myself
>>
>>16518428
>>16518434
Post a picture. Seriously. Only real way to find out. I am fairly sociable, but slightly introverted, so I guess an ambivert, and I dream of some quiet cute girl who doesn't like big groups. So I'm sure plenty of guys would be into you if you're decent looking, you just need to get out more it sounds like, I mean like literally go to Starbucks or something and somebody should eventually show some interest.
>>
>>16518475
>Killing off the what little brain cells you have with alcohol isn't the best set of actions anon. Sigh this thread is filled with fools.
I don't even drink anymore, i've been sober for a year
>>
>>16518483
I'd rather not show my face here...
>>
>>16518483

Is this jackass serious? You want her to go to a crowded place and just sit there like a retard until some magical unicorn of a guy will approach an autistic 6/10? Pass me what the fuck you are smoking.
>>
>>16518416
I know, I need to get out of my comfort zone.
>>
>>16518486
Yeah this. I don't live in america or a john green book
>>
Lol a lonely chick sitting at a bar will be a dick magnet. It doesnt even have to be a crowded bar.
>>
File: Fuck out of here.gif (2MB, 350x197px) Image search: [Google]
Fuck out of here.gif
2MB, 350x197px
>>16518374
>desu i'm tired of just masturbating

Back to /a/ you go you anime faggot.
>>
>>16518472
Sure.....
>>
And im smoking the dank. She should get some and fuck a dude that smokes. Is this not advice on how she can get some dick?
>>
>>16518498
Lurk more desu senpai
>>
>>16518497
More like a magnet to drunk creepy old men
>>
>>16518459
Except that pretty girls don't stay single. That's just how it is. Pretty girls get attention for simply existing. So, I highly highly doubt you're a 7.
>>
>>16518499

A girl like you has no options and is desperate. Can the fucking arrogance you bitch.
>>
>>16518498
i didn't actually even say desu, 4chan changed my word.
>>
Im just a gotdamn hillbilly trying to understand yalls internet talk. Im new to this 4chan shit, but I definitely have an extra medium dick and I would fuck a borderline slow chick for shits and giggles.
>>
>>16518507
That's so not true but I guess then I'm a complete awful looking landwhale lol
>>
Your not desperate dont listen to that shit. Its easier than you think. Most dudes want to get in those panties and thats a fact.
>>
>>16518509

Word filter by 4chan.

t.b.h has now been turned into desu.
>>
I might have missed it, but here's some basic advice OP

>how do I meet people
go to a party, go to a foreign language course, go to workshops you might be interested in, art class, pick up an instrument, something you find interesting and you can take classes in; you'll meet people with similar interests and thus have something to talk about almost always

>how do I get a boyfriend
see above for an actual boyfriend you'll potentially be with for more than a month since common interest(s); otherwise if you're really a 7/10 you just literally need to go at a party and sit somewhere easily accessible (i.e. not in a corner) or to a pub; it shouldn't take more than 40-60 minutes until the first dude approaches you, and you just need to play along and that's it
>>
>>16518523
I guess I should try that first thing you said, not the bar one.
>>
Desperate? Weird?

OP have I found a guy for you.

>>16517631
>>
>>16518532
that's understandable, but I'm curious

why not try the bar one? it's awkward as fuck initially but really it's the easiest and after the first time you'll feel like top shit and own a lot of dudes afterwards

and either way, you can do both of course

sleep around, who gives a fuck, you're 18

>just don't get pregnant
>>
>>16518546
because i don't drink and it's not fun being around drunk people when sober and trying to stay sober. because i don't want my first time to be with some random drunk guy even though i probably shouldn't be picky and i'm not even a prude but i want my first time to be with someone i'm comfortable with and have some kind of a bond with.
>>
File: Not amused.jpg (36KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
Not amused.jpg
36KB, 350x242px
>>16518555

The desperate don't have standards though. You are slightly off and below average. What possible standards could you have that would discredit a guy from the bar? Get off your high horse OP and open your eyes to the grim reality.

Maybe the reason you aren't getting any guys is because of your attitude.
>>
>>16518533
lol are you the op of that yourself?
>>
>>16518555
>virgin
fair enough then, find some dude, fall in love, have sex, move on within a few months

the sooner you get over it the better, "trust me"

if you had more girl-friends you'd know that in most cases it just hurts and that's that, what follows afterwards is more important
>>
Just an hero.
>>
Lets see what your working with. No face pic.
>>
>>16518564

No because I am not a faggot. I was just trolling though and didn't actually expect you to respond kek.
>>
>beggars can't be choosers: the thread
>>
>>16518563
>attitude
>anything to do with girls getting laid

nigga are you a retarded alien or did you just drop down or earth?
>>
>>16518563
i never even really implied i have standards did i? i just don't want my first fuck to be a random drunk guy that's all
>>
>>16518517
Because it's totally not possible that you're overestimating how good looking you are. Lol. You're not a 7 because if you were you wouldn't have these problems. Enjoy being ugly like the rest of us, OP!
>>
>>16518569
lol
>>
>>16518582
i never even said i consider myself a 7
>>
>>16518573

Someone decipher this, I don't speak dipshit.

>>16518577

Yet you want a random guy to talk to you and ask you out? Do you see how ridiculous you sound OP?
>>
>>16518588
>I've been told that I'm a 7/10
>Didnt even try to deny it
Sure you don't think that, OP. Sure...
>>
You just need to go to a social situation and present yourself to suitors. If you literally don't have the patience to wait the 30 minutes for someone to ask you out just go to a guy you find interesting and ask if he wants a blowjob or something. Not only are guys pretty much never going to decline without good reason but they will also appreciate a girl who is willing to initiate.

It's more or less physically impossible for a girl to be involuntarily virgin/single if she is even mildly attractive.

Real talk though, there is no reason to be sad about being a virgin at 18, being a virgin is a quality that increases your value.
Just live your life and be concerned at 22 or 25 or something, not at 18.
>>
>>16518589
no i'm really not expecting some guy to just ask me out, just looking for answers where to meet people, besides bars. i can ask a guy out too, if i just met one lol
>>
65 posts in and not even a decent response. This place sucks dick when it comes to giving advice to chicks.
>>
>>16518594
You can keep thinking that
>>
>>16518599
true, i mean there was like one or two good things someone said but yeah
>>
>>16518596
Yeah but how do i just go into a social situation, where? how? that's what i'm trying to get advice on
>>
>if you're a decent looking girl you're supposed to get fucked no matter what
When's the last time you walked up to a girl, talked to her and managed to get in her pants, despite her not managing to form 2 coherent sentences? Actually, I don't even expect someone who thinks like this to ever walk up to a girl and try to hit on her. Fuck off moron, you have no idea what you're talking about.

>just go at a bar and people will flirt with you
No they won't that mostly happens in movies. In a club there may be a different story if you're dancing around like a slut, but how can you expect miss aspies here to do that? Even going to a bar and have a decent conversation with a strangers is too much if you ask me.

>just go to a party lol
Yeah, because people with no friends are invited to a lot of parties. Also being at a party where you know no one is a lot of friend when you can't talk to strangers.

I swear to god, the amount of idiocy on this thread makes me wonder why do I ever visit /adv/.

Just work on improving yourself and slowly get out of your comfort zone, OP. People are everywhere, talking to them is the problem and you won't suddenly be able to talk to them because you follow some idiot's advice.
>>
>>16518616
You just walk in and sit there looking your best.

Go to movies 30 minutes in advance and sit alone in the lobby
Go to a bar
Go to a coffee shop
Go to your local sports teams game
Anything really

Since you probably don't have much personality going on you can take that as a chance to craft a new persona for yourself.
>>
>>16518624
thank you! finally someone decent here. I'm starting to wonder now what i was thinking making this thread on this website lol, i don't know what i was expecting..
>>
File: srsly.jpg (68KB, 379x403px) Image search: [Google]
srsly.jpg
68KB, 379x403px
>>16518599
>>16518610
did you honestly expect something else from a mostly single lonely male audience?

or are you new to /adv/? which wouldn't be a problem, but lurking is usually advisable to better ensure a pleasant first post experience

but I mean really, most of us here are broken-hearted poisonous 20-something males; most of the girls out there have taken a shit on our heads, probably in a few years OP will generate more of us, and we're expected to be kind behaving objective therapists?

nobody gives a fuck in the real world, why would anyone give even half of that here

there's been at least 2 serious replies, that's more than what OP needs, she's just staying for the "omg you're a 7/10?!"
>>
Post pic of face and/or body OP.
Maybe you need a few touches here and there.

Also, go out and meet people. Find some clubs or events related to your interests.
>>
>>16518624
>is a lot of friend
I meant fun. Apparently I'm retarded as well.
>>
>>16518628
I don't live in a movie, I live in a country where strangers simply don't talk to strangers, unless they're drunks. And i do have a personality i'm not just some bland bitch even if i am shy.
>>
>>16518642
Yeah i know lol don't really know what i was expecting, and i'm still here because i'm so damn bored
>>
>>16518652
If you have personality then just do the things you like outside and that's that.

You only have to do something you like to do where there are other people around.
>>
>>16518656
get one of these lovely anon's skype names OP

or give me yours and we can talk about nothing until I get bored as well ;^)
>>
>>16518668
heh

give me your kik?
>>
>>16518672
anon don't get me wrong, but I already have 6 messaging apps and I don't plan on making a kik on the spot at 1 in the morning

tell ya what, you can send whatever other contact you want to this temporary email [email protected] and I'll get in touch with you
>>
Op here, most of you people didn't really seem to read the whole thing just read few sentences here and there and said stupid shit, but that's what i should've expected but eh I guess I got some advice, maybe I'll go to a fucking pottery class lol and bang some artsy dude, or i'll go to an asperger group and find a guy like me, or i'll just end up fucking a 16 year old classmate.
>>
>>16518605
I'm going to since I know you're full of shit.
>>
>>16518418
must be /r9k/ taking your betabux away then and telling them women are not worth it.
>>
>>16518702
?
>>
>>16518374
>>16518374
OP still here? sent u my skype to ur address. i'm actually really interested in slightly autistic girls, as i pretty much spent my teen years being friends with 3 of them. if u dont check the email anymore its 'xklitorisx'
>>
>>16518792
I'm OP and that email isn't mine...?
>>
File: 1435778644824.jpg (406KB, 653x635px) Image search: [Google]
1435778644824.jpg
406KB, 653x635px
>>16518817
>>16518817
didnt pay attention. anyways i wouldn't mind helping you out. I'm pretty autistic and currently manage to keep a good social life going. was hard in the beginning but we shall ovrecome. were you the person asking for kik? my kik is JonnyWill95
>>
File: Kek.jpg (34KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
Kek.jpg
34KB, 350x263px
>>16518863

Dude she doesn't want your creepy ass email. She wants a solution for her problems and dating a bum from /a/ won't fix that.

-Learn to smile more
-Open body language meaning keep your hands out
-Ask questions and genuinely listen to the responses they give and then give out an appropriate response.
-Local hobbies you meet up weekly. Join them and you will meet people there.
-If you have time start volunteering. It will open you up, increase your contacts and allow you to interact with total strangers on a weekly basis.
-I think the bar scene is a little too much for you because if you come in not knowing what to do, you will stand out. You will get attention but by creepy dudes hitting on you because they see you aren't familiar with how things work. I would try a night club. People will randomly talk to you and start dancing. Great way to liven you up.
-Get a journal and write down your progress everyday. Make this a habit for self improvement.
>>
Get a part time job in retail or running a register somewhere. It will force you to talk to people and help you get over that initial "how do I break the ice" wall. You will be able to strike up a conversation at the drop of a hat, with anybody.

Then, just do you boo. Don't go looking, just try some new things, go to the park and walk around or pick up a hobby you need to do with other people (co-ed softball) Go to an autozone or something and window shop. See a guy you like? Accidentally walk into him while looking at something "So sorry, I don't come here often and this stuff is just so cool." Any smart man will instantly understand "she has car trouble and has no idea what she is doing" and boom you got yourself a no stress date and a free oil change, once you got him giving you that oil change you talk about HIM since you are looking check for a ring or tan line where a ring would go. Find out of he is single, if so and you think you might have a connection, "Wanna grab a bite to eat? I'd like to thank you for helping me out."

Have fun.
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.