[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >major depression >fat double chin >barely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1442441337732.png (374KB, 532x519px) Image search: [Google]
1442441337732.png
374KB, 532x519px
>be me
>major depression
>fat double chin
>barely motivated to get out of bed all day
>24
>all my past is marked by failure
>some so bad that they make me want to kill myself immediately by hanging even though thats not the way I want to die
>"drug addict" I guess been shooting meth coke and heroin for a while when I can since I dont have a job and cant hold one down

My parents are fixing to move somewhere by the end of next summer and I think that would be good for me to just start over somewhere, but I still feel like a leech and that I should probably just kill myself. What do you guys think?
>>
>Your authority is not recognized in Fort Breadsticks.

I think you need to stop making decisions for yourself buddy. Give someone else the reigns and be happy for a change.
>>
>>16518187
Also give them the reins. Kings and horses, kings and horses everywhere.
>>
>>16518187
you mean god?
>>
>>16518240
No I meant like a legal guardian or at least some kind of authority.
>>
I think the move is a good idea, youll get a change, maybe you could start going on walks and eating healthier and go to rehab, I mean the only way to not feel like a leech is to not be one, you have the power to make the changes neccesary to turrn your life around, remember to take it in small stepr, start with getting off the drugs becasue theyre the most likley to kill you by limiting yourself and going to rehab, then, get a diet with vegetables and carbs, search up "quick easy healthy meals", then focus on excersie, is there a way for you to bike to work or walk or soemthing like that, then , focus on friends, talk to the poeple you meet at your work or wherever you go, rememner, the only way to do this is to take the first step
>>
>>16518245
What? why? I would sooner kill myself
>>
>>16518247
Yeah, I started playing a sport I used to be pretty good at again. Thing is I'm at my parents house in my hometown where I was basically shunned from before. I started playing again even got into the guys religious group and met a new friend and we went out drinking and before I knew it I was shooting meth and talking about going to mexico and working for some cartel dude he knew type shit. He ended up burning my finger on a meth pipe trying to frame me or some shit and now lets just say were not on good terms, but hes still trying to hang out and shit. I know I fucked this up, but its not like it wasn't fucked up already.
>>
File: images.png (11KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
11KB, 290x174px
>>16518240

Not God, but maybe pic related.
>>
This is a true story (kid will be named at the end):
This kid couldn't speak. Everyone else in his peer group could speak just fine. At age 7 everyone is reading and talking but he can't read. He was slowing down so much that the teachers told his parents that he has to go, he's not creative and slow and he's bringing down everyone else. Kid's parents took him home wondering what they're going to do about their kid. They put him to work but he got fired from every single job he ever had. All this guy knows up until 21 is failure, he's never tasted success, an outcast. He just gets up tries fails, gets up tries fails over and over again. Until one he found out what he wanted, what inspired him, what he was passionate about. He gave it everything he had, day in day out. He burned all his midnight oil so he couldn't stay up wondering "what if". And you know what happened? He failed again. He failed at doing this 1,093 times. That's 1,093 times faced with the failure of the thing he wanted most before it was successful. Think about the last time you tried something nearly that many times before you quit. Why did he not stop? Because that was what he wanted. What sustained him? Failure did. Everything failed in his life so when he failed 100 times to him it was normal, nothing new. When b he failed 1,093 times he still thought nothing of it because failure was nothing new to him, it was all he knew. But what was happening is that he was learning from each failure, getting smarter, into finally the light bulb lit and he invented the light bulb. This man's name was Thomas Edison.
>>
>>16518280
yeah maybe, I'm just worried that I will be worse off if things dont go well
>>
>>16518281
tesla tho
>>
>>16518298
Missing point lawl
>>
>>16518281

This is so fucking stupid. Edison was a genius and this is the myth needs to stop being perpetuated.
>>
>>16518302

He didn't start out a genius. He became a genius
>>
>>16518281
That is "that student's name was Albert Einstein" tier bullshit right there.
>>
>>16518311

Albert Einstein also failed a lot. Doesn't mean Edison didn't either
>>
Do the move, it's a chance bro. What have ya got to loose?
>>
>>16518340
nothing I guess, its still about half a year away though
>>
>>16518258

That's a stupid thing to say. You'd sooner kill yourself before accepting help from an authoritative figure? What are you doing right now then asking us for help. Asking for help does not make you weak, if anything it shows your man enough to try
>>
>>16518371
ur stupid
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.