[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ ! >Long story short I met a girl recently. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Orchids.png (1MB, 1047x879px) Image search: [Google]
Orchids.png
1MB, 1047x879px
Hello /adv/ !

>Long story short
I met a girl recently. I find her really cute, I talked to her a bit and it doesn't feel awkward at all. Though, tomorrow will probably be the last time I see her in person (at least for a while). Could you help me find an excuse to get her number/Facebook to stay in touch with her ?

>Here are some details
I'm in my second university year and she's at her final high school grade. We're both at the same conservatoire but not in the same department (that's why there is almost no chance to see her again). We both take part in a project and the final concert is tomorrow. She's playing the flute and I'm playing the guitar.
>>
Shameless selfbump, I'm really not good at this and hope that someone would help me.
>>
You don't need an excuse. By creating an excuse, you're creating the illusion that you're not interested in going on a date with her. It's okay with letting someone believe you're interested in them - in fact, it's necessary.

You can just ask her for her number. You can just ask her for her Facebook. Or you could just ask her to go for a coffee with you, or something similar. Indubitably, if you both feel some sympathy for each other, there'll be a moment and an opening when you're not walking away from each other too quickly.

Everyone needs to take a leap sometimes. It's a good feeling to do it, it really is.
>>
>>16518016
>>16518016
So I just have to say something like "I find you really cute, can I have your number so we could stay in touch and maybe go for a drink someday" ?
I don't disagree with you but she seems relatively shy, don't you think she could kinda freak out if I tell her this ?
>>
>>16518057

You don't have to tell her that she's cute. And "someday" sounds like a vaguely large timespan. "Sometime" is better.

"Hey, what do you think about going for a coffee together sometime?"

Something like this. You don't have to give her a compliment or justify yourself by saying you think she's cute or something. Your intent is clear - you can just ask her if she wants to meet you.

And I don't think shy people "freak out" if they get asked/invited to things. Maybe someone might get a bit flustered, but you're just asking a completely normal, acceptable thing.
>>
>>16518070
English isn't my first language, I didn't know there was a slight difference between both of those words.

We just talked a little bit though, nothing that would justify me asking her this out of nowhere. I honestly find it weird, maybe because I'm shy myself...
>>
Bro literally just ask for her number. You don't even need to say y acquaintances ou want it because you think she's cute or anything. What I've learned is that if you guys are already acquaintances/friends and they say no then they are the weird one not you. Just like at the end of a conversation be like "oh hey btw can I get your number?" And then hand her the phone.

I've gotten people's, including girls, numbers by just saying "oh her can I" or "oh her btw" or I've actually just said "oh hey" and then followed up by handing them my phone with the new contract open. It works.

You don't need to be a social butterfly Master to do it either. I wouldn't consider myself an extraverted socialite but rather an introverted guy who has learned a few extroverted tactics here and there. Literally just ask, no bs needed.
>>
>>16518144
Holy shit my typos, let me translate:

You don't need to say that you want her number because she's cute or anything.
>>
>>16518152
I guess that's what I get for posting from phone lol
>>
>>16518144
Ok, I will, it's not like i have something to lose anyway.
Thanks for taking your time to answer me !
>>
>>16517934
You don't need an excuse. You say
"Hey, before I go, can I have your number?"
That's literally it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.