[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

soo my bf cheated on me with his ex while they were still seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: 1259331869983.jpg (16KB, 355x292px) Image search: [Google]
1259331869983.jpg
16KB, 355x292px
soo my bf cheated on me with his ex while they were still seeing each other. What can i do to punish him for this

he is acting like he doesn't know what he did wrong, which is a lie
>>
>>16517489
Punishing is immature, just break up with him like adults do.
>>
>>16517489
Make him do the most humiliating sexual act you can think of and then dump him.
>>
Be the better person? Drop him, move on and cope with the pain for a while.
>>
>>16517489
Learn to enjoy it.
>>
>>16517489
>soo my bf cheated on me with his ex while they were still seeing each other
>>
>>16517504
This, wtf ru tryna say op?
>>
File: 1363744257787.jpg (51KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1363744257787.jpg
51KB, 512x384px
>>16517489

>tfw when you try to shitpost but you're too stupid to put together a coherent sentence...
>>
>>16517525
ya he didn't tell me they were sleeping together. he never tell me the full truth and then acts dumb when i find out baka. think i might kick him out of his place for a few days to let him think about it
>>
>>16517575
Senpai calm down and tell the story from start to finish. Right now you sound like 50 cent with a stroke
>>
>>16517575

His place or your place? Never could a woman kick me out of a house only I own/pay for.

You're not married so unless you're in a country that has some back ass laws or you are also on the lease or mortgage you can't "kick" him out of his place.
>>
>>16517595
>Never could a woman kick me out of a house only I own/pay for.
Alright, mr tough guy.
>>
>>16517722

It's not being tough it is how the damn law works.

If a girl I'm dating isn't on my mortgage or lease she has no right to my house and can take no legal action to prevent me from returning. It is under my name and my name alone. At best she might be able to file a restrainng order to keep me away from my own place in order to give her time to move out, but she can not take over a place I pay for.

I'm also not dumb enough to cheat on someone I'd be living with exclusively.
>>
File: smug.jpg (18KB, 238x207px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
18KB, 238x207px
>>16517722
>Tfw my (ex)gf tried to kick me out of my condo after I insulted her mom
>tell her to fuck off
>she goes berserk and starts throwing things
>call the cops
>She get even madder
>cops show
>she tries everything in the book to flip it on me
>'he hit me" "he raped me"
>phone operator heard her going berserk in the background the hold time and let the cop know shes crazy
>ask the cop to remove her before I press charges
>cop complies
>she attacks the cop
>he pepper sprays the fuck out of her and drags her off to holding
>take her shit and drop it at her bitch of a mothers place

>mfw a week later she called trying to apologize
>>
File: pepe.jpg (20KB, 355x292px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
20KB, 355x292px
rate my oc
>>
>>16517770
rare/10
>>
>>16517768

My point exactly.

A girlfriend has no legal rights to your property.

Only when they are your wife can they do anything like that.
>>
>>16517489
>What can i do to punish him for this

Meet him at his place and say you planned something special for him. Candles and a card, blindfold too. Have some nice music playing. Anyways, as he has the blindfold on, hand him a card. Kiss him on the cheek. Tell him to open the card in 1 minute, tell him you'll have a surprise for him when he takes it off.

As he has the blindfold on, leave the house, drive away, block his number and never speak with him again.
>>
>>16517768
10/10
>>
File: 1388626007828.jpg (740KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1388626007828.jpg
740KB, 1200x1600px
>>16517489
> What can i do to punish him for

his actions anrt exactly alone in the karma debt, it takes 2 to tango, so you better be prepaired to punish yourself, which i think is your goal here, to push him away to punish yourself.

you will never have anything good last.

>>16517495
you are just a bitch that wants to be a bitch
>>
You mean he slept with his ex when they were both still in a relationship and you weren't in the equation yet?

WAT
>>
>>16517489
>while they were still seeing each other.
That's... not cheating?
>>
>>16517495
This. Don't be punitive. That is just petty and childish. Just dump him and move on
>>
>>16517489
>soo my bf cheated on me with his ex while they were still seeing each other
By seeing each other you don't mean still dating right?

The way you worded this is really weird.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.