[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /adv, does masturbation feel the same way, after you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: file.jpg (72KB, 600x542px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
72KB, 600x542px
Tell me /adv, does masturbation feel the same way, after you lose you virginity, and have few sexual encounters afterwards?
I mean like can a guy with some sexual experience get off with fap, or it doesn't feel the same way he did before?
>>
Doesn't feel the same way. Fapping becomes a quick way to postpone the need to fuck whereas before fapping was an adventure.
>>
>>16516743
Not true

>>16516738
Fapping is the same and after you have had sex enough its actually desireable to fap instead of fuck....
>>
I'd say technically it fapping would feel the same but will be more disappointing and a "doing the bare minimum" feel where fucking feels on a different world better and is more rewarding with the intimate feeling you get when with your partner. Even if the sex is bad it'll feel better than fapping.
>>
>>16516738
Fapping is like a microwave dinner. Quick, filling, cheap. Sex is like a home-cooked meal, infinitely better.

You can go back to microwave dinners after, but you know there's better out there
>>
>>16516752
>Not true
No reason to be rude, maybe that's just like, my personal experience bro.
>>
>>16516755
>>16516760
Even if you fuck an ugly fatass amerigirl?
>>
>>16516743
That makes me think of career as a wizard.
>>
>>16516738
Depends if you're able to compartmentalize the two and think of them as similar but different.

I have sex with my gf several times a week, but I still have long and adventurous fap sessions on my own, too.

They both end with you busting a nut, but sex for me is about satisfying and being close to my gf, while fapping is about exploring and indulging in fantasies. I'm perfectly content with most of my fetishes staying fantasies and am satisfied with both the sexual and masturbatory realms. Just my two cents.
>>
>>16516912
This.
I don't compare the 2, and I wouldn't do half of the stuff with my boyfriend I fap to.
>>
>>16516743
This.

Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but this sums up the change I experienced after losing the V-card.
>>
>>16516738
I'd say yes.
>>
>>16516912
I am jealous of your fantasizing abilities.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.