[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm too scared to commit suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Hey everyone, I'm a young dude who thinks life is worthless and I see no point in continuing. I don't really care whether I live or die, but recently life's been really bad and shit and I'm sick of it. What do I do?

Pic unrelated, just had it on my PC
>>
>>16516686
If you don't care why aren't you out doing fun things?
>>
I have friends and shit but we're quite young and in school. No jobs so no going out to fancy places or anywhere in general.
>>
You can do anything you set your mind to, even if it's something difficult and scary like suicide. I believe in you. Follow your dreams my friend.
>>
Maybe your life won't be shit later? Why's it shit right now? Can you change it?
>>
go outside
>>
>>16516692
not op but i'm in the same situation.. "fun" thing require money
>>
>>16516722
Then get some money.

People actually give you money for just doing simple things like washing pots and pans or even donating sperm.

Why not masturbate and get pay of it?
>>
>Why's it shit right now?

Everyone blames me and mocks me all the time, nobody relates with the way I am and all my friends are becoming massive assholes. I don't feel the need or want to live and I never have, I just think now's a good time to do it. Problem is, I'm too scared of the pain. I know, I know, what a stupid statement because I'll be dead anyway. I just hate physical pain so much, it makes me fearful of doing most things.
>>
I'm way too underage to be a sperm donor, sadly.
>>
>>16516737
god, just take a stupid job which makes you feel like you wanna die.

you then take this money to do even more stupid things like parachuting. or do drugs like lsd.
do stuff the normal you wouldnt do. if your life now is shit break out. take some sleeping pills (which wont make you just puke) and run away. see the world, after that you still can kill yourself

do what i dream of so often but wont do out of fear, because im somewhat happy in my little secure shitty world.
>>
>>16516686
Put the problems of your life into perspective, pick up some hobbies and meet some new people, see a therapist, read existential literature.
Please don't kill yourself
Find
Motivation
You will thank yourself later and be happy
Or you could become a vigilante and be content with life based on the adrenaline you get from it idk lol
>>
Same problem.. 19 years old and a little bit on the fatty side.. small shaped Dick and almost bald since shitty gens from dad.. mom told me at the age of 13 she took care of me for 13 years and wants to think about her own life so I just had to gtfo and life somewhere else..
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.