[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I turned 18 about a week ago. A guy I met on tf2 about four years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1448811966363.jpg (53KB, 544x375px) Image search: [Google]
1448811966363.jpg
53KB, 544x375px
I turned 18 about a week ago. A guy I met on tf2 about four years ago is flying to meet me irl. We both have had a romantic interest in each other for quite a long time, I refused to date though until we actually met. He's 22. He originally planned to come on the day of my 18th birthday but i was busy with assignments. He's going to be here in two days and he'll be in my city for five days. Any advice?
>>
File: 1415867563860.jpg (11KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
1415867563860.jpg
11KB, 240x240px
>meeting some fuckface you met on the interenet without extensively checking him out first

You're a dumbass.
>>
>>16516558
Give him a chance
>>
Please make sure you meet in an extremely public place and have a back up escape plan. Like a friend spying or some shit. Just in case anything seems off.

Other than that I hope you are safe and all goes well.
>>
>>16516561
Extensively checking him out as in?
>>
File: +tEGPyqE6yI9BKq+R2awLQ==s.jpg (4KB, 125x104px) Image search: [Google]
+tEGPyqE6yI9BKq+R2awLQ==s.jpg
4KB, 125x104px
>>16516558
This is going to end in disaster. It started out with an 18 year old guy chasing after a 14 year old kid, and he's just been patient, played the long game, and kept you on the hook. Notice how he's tried to set this up so that he can stick his dick in you the split second he can legally do it without getting a statutory rape charge?

You're going to get fucked whether you want it or not, and he's going to be pretending you're 14 while he does it.
>>
>>16516558
Buy a economy size box of condoms. You're gonna need them.
>>
>>16516563
I love this post.
It's like that desperate asshole trying to play anon.
>give him a chance
>to a guy who waited until OP was legal
>>
>>16516564
I will!

Let's say I did go back to his hotel room, to cuddle or whatever. How do I stay safe/ not get killed? Should I not at all? Let's say we're still just as interested in him in person we were online, when can I start trusting him like that?
>>16516624
Said it'd be weird taking me on a date until I was 18.
>>
>>16516648
But why?
How old is him that he thinks it would be "weird"
Don't get me wrong, im as much of a weeaboo as everyone here, i've dated with girls from steam, but i never had any problem with actually seeing them.
He's 30, run OP.
>>
>>16516558
Do not - repeat, NOT - jump into bed with him. Treat your meeting like a first date. Limit yourself to public places and get to know each other as if you hadn't been online buddies.

If the first date or two go well, you can progress more quickly than if you really had just met. But take it slow at the start.
>>
>>16516664
That's fair.

>first date of two
Should we just not fug at all during the five days he's here? What happens next time I go visit him/he comes?
>>
File: 1392951613752.jpg (50KB, 556x561px) Image search: [Google]
1392951613752.jpg
50KB, 556x561px
>>16516558

>I turned 18 about a week ago. A guy I met on tf2 about four years ago is flying to meet me irl

So he was chatting you up online when he was 18 and you were 14?

This guy is a piece of shit. You are 18 though, which means 98% of the decisions you make are horrible so I'm assuming that using logic and life experience to try to convince you not to go through with this awful idea because you'll have no point of reference.

Just stay safe, do your stupid thing and then move on with your life. This relationship won't work and you'll do something else in like a week because you're a teenager and that's what teenagers do.

Good luck, dumbass!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.