[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please help me decipher the disgusting behavior of this guy.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: mpKZg.png (200KB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
mpKZg.png
200KB, 500x276px
Please help me decipher the disgusting behavior of this guy.
I met him through a mutual friend, in a gathering at said friend's house. The guy was aloof and seemed emotionally unstable, but he was pretty hot to me. I tried talking to him a bit but not too much. Then I'd talk to him on facebook, every now and then saying things like "hey, how're you?", meaningless shit. He never talked too much. I didn't get the hint and then one day asked him if he would like to go to the movies, and he said no, so since then I haven't talked to him. But I know from a mutual friend that he sleeps with a different girl almost every night, he goes to parties a lot so he meets them there. And most of these girls are pretty ugly and fat. I'm neither ugly nor fat, but I get it, not just because of that he's obligated to like me. Okay.
So, two days ago I made a party for my birthday. I did not invite him, but he came over and brought a girl, used the bathroom, and left. He did not even say hello to me, why the fuck show up just to use the bathroom? I get it, he's not interested, he's only interested in fucking ugly chicks, but why does he have to be a bitch? He ruined my birthday, it made me feel so angered that he'd show up and wouldn't even bother talking.
>>
File: wtfcat.jpg (21KB, 473x352px) Image search: [Google]
wtfcat.jpg
21KB, 473x352px
Stop being such a desperate slut. He's not into you, went to the party because it's a party, probably thought it was weird to talk to you since he rejected you, probably doesn't want anything with you - and from your post its clear you're crazy.

Jeez, find something else to do. Someone you don't even know ruined your party because they didn't say hi? Wtf is up with that...
>>
I don't see any disgusting behavior here. I only see over-analyzing and pointless hostility. This man has not wronged you and I don't understand why you felt the need to mention his sexual history or the attractiveness of his partners.
>>
What's to decipher? What will you gain in understanding the inner workings of someone who rejected you?
>>
He's a shitty person and did it to upset you.

>>16516513
>>16516520
You guys do realize it was OP's birthday party that he showed up to uninvited with a girl, just to use the bathroom. That's not unintentional. If he was a girl he'd be labeled a psycho bitch who's trying to make OP jealous.
>>
>>16516529
op is fucking psycho, as evidenced by this thread

she can't get him out of her mind, which he might be trying to do on purpose
>>
Jesus, that's pretty fucking rude. Sounds like he's got some issu --

oh wait my bad you're a chick on /adv/ ok let me try again.

Stupid whore, he didn't do anything wrong. Maybe if you weren't such a rampant fucking slut for attention this wouldn't have happened.

Better now?

Seriously, you twats, she didn't wrong him in any way. She tried to flirt with a guy, he wasn't particularly courteous but whatever, no huge deal, she eventually got the hint. Then randomly one day, on her birthday (!) he showed up and did something EXCEPTIONALLY rude. Analyzing his sex life on here was in poor taste and is a bit catty but she's justifiably angry so it's understandable, if not completely excusable.

There's no explanation needed. He's a twat. Just like a lot of the previous posters in this thread are twats. There's nothing deep or mysterious going on here; don't waste time analyzing the bad behavior of twats.
>>
>>16516503
It's fun to see how both genders react.
He does seem like a dick. But, you are overanalyzing this so much. A guy's mind doesn't just click to 'Rub it in vengeance mode'. We're guys. He likely just wanted his dick sucked in a non-public location. Figured you were throwing a party, grasped the oppurtunity.
>>
>>16516503
He's an absolute psycho for rocking up uninvited to a party to "use the toilet" and OP is fucking desperate retard to still be having some sort of mental discussion with him. The second he turned you down on the movie you should have bounced. You both wanted different things. Furthermore, you identified him as mentally unstable and "aloof" and you still want to hook up with him OP? Grow a fucking self esteem jesus christ.
>>
>>16516529
It is completely out of bound to assume that a person who comes to a party, looks around and then leave is a psycho who is playing mind games. Maybe someone else invited him and his partner and when he arrived he realized he didn't knew enough people to enjoy this party and then he left. That is the natural thing to assume. It happens fairly commonly when there are large parties and people invite friends of friends. The OP is is legit overreacting and it's sad to pretend that she's being randomly internet-victimized because of her gender.
>>
File: 1389829345592.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1389829345592.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
>>16516503

>He ruined my birthday

One guy who you talked to a few times and turned you down on a date uses your bathroom and leaves without saying anything and your birthday was ruined? Seems a little dramatic you think?

It was definitely an asshole move for him to do this to you, considering he wasn't invited. Just let him know he's not welcome at your house anymore if he's going to be a dick but jesus maybe you should just pump the brakes a little bit. He only ruins what you let him and obviously you have more emotions invested in him then you're letting on if him simply brushing you off (from which you've explained isn't out of the ordinary behavior for him) RUINED your birthday.

Why does he have to be a bitch? Who knows, but if you are as over this guy as you claim to be then why do you care? I'm sure it still stings a little that he turned you down but seriously, let it go dude.

This whole ordeal is really not that important.
>>
>>16516663
Regardless unless a host invites you, you are not invited to someone's house. He showed up to a house, where a girl he knew was interested in a relationship with him live, used the toilet and left without talking. You're either a moron or a sociopath yourself if you think that type of behaviour is acceptable.
>>
>>16516663
She's not being "victimized", but it's silly to pretend people aren't treating her differently because she's a girl.

Pretend a shy guy wrote a post about a cute but gothy chick who he sort of had a crush on, asked out and got rejected, and cut contact with as advised here. Pretend she showed up randomly to his birthday party with a "chad thundercock", used his bathroom, and left without saying a word.

You're truly, woefully naive if you think the condemnation wouldn't be harsh and universal.
>>
>>16516696
>with a "chad thundercock"
That's strange. The OP doesn't say anything about the girl. You go out of your way to use this broadly negative term. Can you explain why you felt the need to add unnecessary exaggerations to your genderbent scenario?
>>
>>16516663
You're also making the assumption that OP's birthday party was a casual house party with a ton of people. How often have you been invited to someone else's birthday party, showed up with a date, then left because you didn't know enough people? I don't think it's that common and in any case would still be shitty, as that means he doesn't care enough to stay for the person who invited him, the person throwing the party, or the person he dragged there. OP might be overreacting, but it's not because he's some poor misunderstood soul that got too uncomfortable not knowing people at the party.
>>
File: 1387860873714.jpg (141KB, 489x543px) Image search: [Google]
1387860873714.jpg
141KB, 489x543px
>>16516696

>You're truly, woefully naive if you think the condemnation wouldn't be harsh and universal.

No, a guy would receive the same treatment. You can try to make it about gender to absolve OP of her mistakes but the truth of the matter is OP is being over-sensitive and this guy is an asshole.

You think some guy whining about how a girl ruined his birthday by using his bathroom without saying hello would get our fucking sympathy? You honestly think we wouldn't call him a beta kek and trash his thread?

You haven't spent enough time on /adv/ my friend.
>>
>>16516723
See the comments saying "he did nothing wrong!"
There's a difference between saying "He's a shitty person, get over it" and "He did nothing, you're crazy and reading into it."
>>
>>16516711
Not him but could you go be a pseudo intellectual armchair psychologist elsewhere?
>>
>>16516723
I've probably spent more time here than you, and yeah, I say that without an ounce of pride. Granted he might get called a kek; there would also be a lot of posts calling her a cunt. A lot.

Do you seriously dispute that?

I AM proud to say /adv/ is one of the less rampantly misogynistic boards on 4chan, but that doesn't make the double standards less unpleasant when they do crop up.

>>16516711
I'll admit I'm stacking the deck a little, yes. I submit that doesn't invalidate a damn thing I said.
>>
>>16516711
Not that person but that doesn't exactly seem inappropriate considering OP is needlessly insecure about this guy's taste in women.
>>
>>16516681
You are making a broad statement without a frame of reference. It is unthinkable for people to show up uninvited to a small social event. It is common for people to show up uninvited to a large social event. The bigger the social event the more likely it is that a friend of a friend is brought along. It's a simple matter of "Hey this guy/girl is throwing a party this weekend, wanna come with me?" which can lead to "This party isn't what I was expecting, let me hit the bathroom and then we're leaving". The fact that the OP didn't speak with the person in question means that she didn't personally greet everyone who came through the door. It alludes to a large social event.
>>
>>16516744
>You're making assumptions, here's why my assumptions are better and shouldn't be seen as assumptions
>>
File: 1385107014306.png (92KB, 223x242px) Image search: [Google]
1385107014306.png
92KB, 223x242px
>>16516739

>I've probably spent more time here than you

I'm not sure that's something you should be bragging about.

>there would also be a lot of posts calling her a cunt

Yeah, well, she's being kind of cunty. If she were a dude I'm call him kind of beta. I'm not seeing the problem.

>I AM proud to say /adv/ is one of the less rampantly misogynistic boards on 4chan, but that doesn't make the double standards less unpleasant when they do crop up.

At this point I'm unfortunately going to choose the easy way out and direct you right back to tumblr. Stupidity is universal, sorry if it bothers you. Double standards exist for both sexes so honestly I don't feel sorry for anyone; not for the over-sensitive grills, not the beta orbiters, not the sluts, virgins, douchebags, thundercocks or sorority chickens.

Everyone is awful in their own way, sorry that telling a girl she's stupid for behaving stupidly is a concept that bothers you. Its a common practice amongst you types to take a handful of admittedly over-reactionary posts and turn it into a great fucking ordeal.

There's people that needlessly berate OP in EVERY thread, it just so happens that when its a girl they always go for the more sexist of insults. Again, it happens to everyone.

Everyone is awful and nothing is fair. Sorry if you've been triggered.
>>
>>16516739
>I'll admit I'm stacking the deck a little, yes
Why did you feel the need to stack the deck? Tell me about your childhood anon.
>>
>>16516744
Ok that absolves everyone but him. If the planets aligned and your version correct (which is unlikely given OP's "mentally unstable" assessment). He still turned up to the chicks party, knowing full well she was into him, with another girl. Is OP over reacting (again, if your version is true) sure but it's still very abnormal behaviour for him to just turn up, use a toilet and leave without saying anything. Additionally, if one of her friends invited him, she most likely would have found out by now. Unless she just finished the party and jumped straight on 4chan, this makes your version even less likely.Finally, as >>16516754 points out you're doing the exact thing you're accusing me of doing. At least I'm going off the information offered in the OP. You're just assuming this guy is 100% innocent, which he isn't, even in your version.
>>
>>16516754
>"I don't know the difference between making assumptions and discussing allusions"
>>
>>16516782
>If I call something an allusion instead of an assumption, that makes it so.
>>
>>16516503
Textbook definition of someone who's used to having everything handed to them all their life.
>>
>>16516770
>If the planets aligned and your version correct
I didn't make a statement. I said that a frame of reference was missing, the size of the party. Then I explained the frame of reference, the size of the party. Then I presented information related to the case which alludes to a large party. This should not be difficult to read.
>He still turned up to the chicks party, knowing full well she was into him
???
She invited him to see a movie and he said no. That's it. Are you exaggerating information to frame this as the revenge work of a weird psychopath?
>>
File: 1407371140089.jpg (59KB, 1064x675px) Image search: [Google]
1407371140089.jpg
59KB, 1064x675px
This seems bait as fuck.
>>
>>16516818
I will have to agree on that
>>
>>16516761
I think I made it quite clear it wasn't a boast (not that I'm ashamed either -- this board is my weird little stress reliever.)

I wish I could claim surprise that the word "misogynist" sparked your "hm must be a trigger warning SJW tumblr feminist" routine. It's a shame, though; it's simply inaccurate here. As to the point about double standards existing on both sides, you'll get no disagreement from me there, and if that's all you can say, then I think I've made my point adequately.

>>16516782
This conversation has devolved pretty heavily, but man, I have no idea what you're trying to get at here. I don't think you know what allusions are.
>>
>be guy
>go to parties a lot
>always on the lookout for new events
>I love parties
>girl talks to me at a party
>she adds me on facebook, ok whatever
>she sends me facebook messages, I don't talk much
>she invites me to see a movie, nah not interested
>hear she's throwing a party, I show up
>feels kinda awkward, probably shouldn't be there
>go to bathroom and leave
>go on /adv/
>apparently I'm a disgusting monster
>>
>>16516822
An assumption is information taken for granted. An allusion is information that refers to another information either directly or indirectly. If the information A is unproved then "This is wrong because A" is an assumption and "This fact alludes to A" is an allusion, such as in the sentence "I don't know if A is right, because I don't make assumptions, but I do know that this fact alludes to A". This is not complicated. You should be able to solve this.
>>
>>16516828
Kop tek
>>
>>16516520
>I don't understand why you felt the need to mention his sexual history or the attractiveness of his partners

and guys never do that about girls??
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.