[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is crazy and I want off this ride. Last time I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cab-m.png (9KB, 200x165px) Image search: [Google]
cab-m.png
9KB, 200x165px
My girlfriend is crazy and I want off this ride. Last time I tried breaking up with her, she got all suicidal, tried taking a bunch of over the counter pills and drinking bleach. How do I get out of this relationship?
>>
>>16516444
You have to get a family member or friend of yours to help her out. Tell them you're dumping her and that you're worried and that she shouldn't be alone at first. Then you have an out whether she's clearly suicidal or just being an attention seeking cunt(likely) hopefully at the very least she'll be too embarrassed to harass you afterwards.
Worst case scenario: Call the cops before she loses her mind. This way you're safe and maybe she'll learn a fucking lesson that 48 hours in a nut house is not worth trying to keep your boyfriend.
>>
>>16516465
All of this.

You've got to get out of there ASAP. You're in an abusive relationship.
>>
Fake your own death! If she kills herself then. She'll just be the 'grieving' widow.
>>
>>16516444
you need to bite the bullet & get it done. unless you're happy to spend the rest of your life in the relationship.
if you really cant do it just start doing things you know they hate loads until they get sick to death of you.
>>
>>16516444
>Break up with her
>Let her her try and kill herself
>Ignore her
>If she succeeded in killing herself then you're golden
What's the problem?
>>
>>16516592
This. Not your fucking problem. Everyone is so self important. If she has to capacity to kill herself, she's gonna do it eventually anyway, and in life, there's really no point in trying to help these people hang on.
>>
1. She's just attention-seeking.

2. The standard procedure for "attention-seeking emotionally unstable GF faking suicide" is calling the cops on her.
>>
>>16516611 to add to that

3. You should obviously dump her psycho ass, possibly file a restraining order if she pulls this again, and cut all contact immediately.
>>
You do the same except this time you film it bruh
>>
File: fewl.jpg (38KB, 570x530px) Image search: [Google]
fewl.jpg
38KB, 570x530px
>>16516444
Tell her, in a clam but assertive manner, that her services are no longer required. Leave nothing open to interpretation and make it clear that the point of no return. Any deviation from this path - trying to "let her down gently", trying to comfort her after the fact, that kind of thing - is only going to make the situation more difficult. The second she mentions any kind of self harm you call 911 and tell them her name, address, DOB and current location, and that she's intending to commit suicide. Congratulations, your duty of care has now been discharged.

If you feel uneasy about doing this, there are two points to consider:

Firstly, a daeth threat is a death threat, regardless of who it's aimed at. Her threatening to kill herself if you don't reverse your decision isn't quite the same as her threatening to kill you if you don't do it, but it is on a par with her taking a hostage and threatening to execute them if her demands aren't satisfied.

Secondly, you're not an LEO, an EMT or a psychologist, and you are not equipped in any way to carry out suicide prevention. What happens if she threatens suicide, but your attempts to stop her fail? From a moral standpoint, it would be no different than if you came across a man in cardiac arrest and tried to perfom open heart surgery on him with your pocket knife instead of calling for an ambulance.
>>
>>16516444
Pills don't kill you anymore because they will make you vomit before you reach a deadly dose of anything and bleach will just fuck you up. (at least products and pills sold in the eu)

Everybody who is seriously into suicide would know that and also they would never tell anyone.

Just break up with that bitch and call the cops/an ambulance if she threatens to kill herself. Then she'll maybe learn how serious suicide is and that you shouldn't use it to manipulate others.

Man i fucking hate fake suicidal people.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.