[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I got this friend right. She has an abusive boyfriend which

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (59KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 400x400px
So I got this friend right. She has an abusive boyfriend which I can NOT stop her from seeing no matter what I do. Anyway the other day she got dropped off at my house by her boyfriend and they were fighting. Of course. He tried to speed off and accidentally crashed into my neighbors fence and then He fled the scene. The cops showed up and went to his house, but apparently he doesn't have insurance so they're holding my family responsible for the damages???? Is there something I can do besides go through the process of sueing this asshole? Please help me ruin this kids life. Also he sells drugs if that helps.
>>
>>16516239
Quit hanging out with garbage people
>>
There's nothing to connect his liability to you. You're not going to be held responsible for this
>>
>>16516248
We are though, it was technically "on our property" because it was directly outside of our garage. My mother already had to pay for it
>>
>>16516242
The boy is garbage, not her
>>
>>16516253
That's not how liability works. You're not responsible for every single person that comes on to your property like that if you can't have foreseen that they would cause that sort of damage
>>
>>16516258
Like attracts like.
>>
>>16516258
She's absolutely garbage for having a boyfriend like that
>>
>>16516264
I'm not sure. The police were already involved and didn't do shit.
>>
>>16516354
Who did your mother pay the money to?
>>
>>16516239
Stop being a white knight you fucking faggot
>>
>>16516258

Actually, >>16516268.
What that guy said.

>>16516894
Also this.

She chose to have an abusive boyfriend, and knowing girls like that, she'll eventually replace him with another.

What's the saying "fools me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me".

The first time, it's not her fault. Anything after that, and she's to blame for stickin' around him and making herself an easy target.

Gotta get rid of that "wimmin = helpless victims" mentality bro. At the end of the day, it's her choice.

Best you can do is stop caring, at least that way, when she gets hurt, you wont.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.