[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok so i need some good well thought advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: WP_20151129_019.jpg (2MB, 1728x3072px) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151129_019.jpg
2MB, 1728x3072px
I'm young lad so I can live alone I need a guardian and after I had a falling out with my gramps I decided to move out and trust me there id no way that I can go back to him because while I was there he choked me and accused me of stealing sooo well I have been bouncing from friend to friend asking for a permanent home and one of my friends offered but I think its because his mom knows I get a six hundred dollar check each month for social security and she wont let me use the money and well I need the money to buy steam games and build a new computer and the basics but then a women who supposedly knew both of my parents before their deaths and she seems chill and she seems like she will let me use my money to buy things but she isn't as well rich and more like a typical family. What and where do I go guys???
>>
If you have no place to live, DON'T WASTE YOUR FUCKING MONEY ON A COMPUTER AND STEAM GAMES YOU RETARD. FIND A JOB AND ASK AROUND FOR A PLACE FOR YOU TO PAY RENT.
>>
Pay rent with your welfare check and get a permanent place of your own and a job, sissy bottom-feeder.

>>16516319
I think he might just want to be taken care of. Probably wants parenting really bad.
>>
>>16516439
Seriously
>>
>>16516067
4/10 Acne, bad haircut, deformed face and lazy clothing
>>
>>16516067
Chubby fingers
>>
He is hot AF what's your number
>>
>>16516067
Read this with a chav accent.
7/10 n1ce b8
>>
Kik and name???
>>
Guess we know why your grandfather choked you.
>>
>>16516067
Is this Andy dalton
>>
>>16520569
No
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.