[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking with a girl in our friend group >She tells me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

>Talking with a girl in our friend group
>She tells me she has a crush on one of our friends because he is super chill
>Thinks since she told me I can move the gears and somehow get them together
>I have a crush on her and it hurt when she said this to me.
> I didnt agree to help her but I didnt disagree either I just moved the conversation around
>Fucked up and said I used to have a crush on her a while ago but that was when I didn't know alot about her and slipped in saying that feelings can change over time but i dont think she took the hint.

What the hell can I do here, im pretty sure she doesn't like me more then a friend and she expects me to help her get with my friend which would shatter me honestly. I would have to cut all contact from them just so I could not be depressed when I see them in a room together.
>>
Send her a message. "I wasn't completely honest with you. I still have a crush on you."

See what she says. It's probably not going to be what you want to hear, but if you try and just keep flirting and hinting then pretty soon they're going to be together and you'll have missed your chance and have no good excuse for cutting contact. If she rejects you, at least you don't have to invent a reason for keeping your distance.
>>
Honestly, this happened to me once. I am typing so give me patience
>>
>>16516060
yeah but I really don't want to openly ask her about that since there is a chance I could lose her and she could ignore me. We had a weird talk a while back about how people are just friends with her ( the guys in the group) because she is a girl and I told her that thing about used to have a crush but then saw her as a person before a girl and became friends, but it sucks because over time I started to get to know her more and notice her differently but I think I fucked up so badly by telling her I used to like her. On top of she probably doesnt like me past a friend anyway.
>>
This happened to me when me and my friend met these two chicks on a website and met them in person, we were 18 and pretty naive. They ended up becoming the lovers and are going to get married. While I can still spend time with him, it is never alone and she is kind of controlling. I never had time to spend with him. The thing was is that I was gay for him secretly. I would go to parties at his house sometimes and I would hear him fuck her brains out through the wall. It sucks. But if you respect your friend, you gotta respect her wants.
>>
Regarding her: tell her to handle her own business

Regarding you: stop "crushing." You aren't 14. When you find yourself attracted to someone, make a move right then and there. Act on attraction. You're the architect of your own misery.
>>
>>16516071
Yeah I don't want to be that kind of asshole who says "oh if I can't have you then no one can" she is free to like whoever she wants that is a fact of life, it just hurts alot thinking that we would hangout and she is just cuddling him in the corner or whatever
>>
>>16516080
I already make up my mind if she asks me to help her get them together then I am going to tell her that I don't feel comfortable doing that so she is going to have to find a way herself
>>
>>16516084
Good.

Now fix the other part.
>>
>>16516082
another thing you could do is attempt to innitiate a threesome. I have done this with my friend before the girl came and took him. We both dated this girl, I dated her first and he dated her second. When she broke up with him, we were all friends and I made a threesome happen. You just got to be charismatic and find the right people. Go find some chicks that would hang out with you and your friends to engage on a foursome
>>
>>16516069
Dude, you're going to lose her anyway. You talked in your first post about how you won't be able to handle seeing them together and you're considering cutting contact. Why the fuck wouldn't you tell her?

Honestly, the vibe I'm getting from you right now is "I don't want to because I'm scared." Which is fine, nothing to be ashamed of, but let me interject some perspective: this girl is not "the one." There's no such person. You just like her a lot. If she rejects or ignores you then you're free to move on and find a different girl you like a lot. This is just how you gain a measure of closure first. There's a chance she'll reciprocate, but treat that as a bonus.
>>
>>16516050
So a few things about our "relationship" as friends I am a little lost on since I don't really have alot of experience here with girls. Gonna green text the weird things

>She randomly sends me pictures of when she paints her nails and asks me if they are cute
>She tells me about her day or what she is watching sometimes, not always but just sometimes.
>If she does something like draw a picture or she found a snake one day she texts me about them and we talk a little

Now I thought that she was just texting these things to everyone she talks with in our group so I never thought alot about it, but apparently everything and some more things that arent that big of a deal she only sends to me which I have no idea if I am overthinking this or she has some kind of feelings somewhere.
>>
>>16516094
Nothing you could possibly write here could tell us whether or not she likes you. There's only one way to find out. You KNOW what to do.
>>
>>16516088
But whats holding me back is thinking about the results if I come off as only wanting to be her friend for a relationship which isnt true I wanted to be friends since she was fun to be with and this developed later on
>>
>>16516103
This is why in the future you should act immediately on your attraction. You can be attracted to the looks and general demeanor of a person long before you become their friend. You can do it before you're even properly acquainted.

Obviously you can grow to like someone you didn't admire at first, but I'm not talking about admiration. You act on attraction alone. Think with your dick.
>>
>>16516091
>>16516119
There is ALOT of backfire if I tried to come out and tell her how I feel and if it is mutual which is probably what is holding me back so hard. I am afraid of the possible outcome from said backfire
>>
>>16516128
I'm giving you advice for the future. It's obviously too late to act immediately with this girl because you're already friends.

You'll feel better with this situation only after you make a move on a new girl.
>>
>>16516137
well thats obvious but my problem is how to get over her and this situation as soon as possible ive been working on my weight and going to the gym and improving myself but I still feel like I need a little more time to gain the confidence I need to go out and find a girl
>>
>>16516142
>how to get over her and this situation as soon as possible

>You'll feel better with this situation only after you make a move on a new girl.

I just told you how.

>but I still feel like I need a little more time to gain the confidence
Time is not where confidence comes from. It's a simple decision to act. You either choose to be a pussy tomorrow or you start looking for new girls tomorrow. That's it. Immediate success is not required. There are no guarantees in life. What is required is confidence and action. All of that is a simple choice.
>>
You gain confidence by entering balls situations.Tell her how you feel and if she shuts you down at least it relinquishes you from the beta bullshit role.
Ask chicks out man who gives a shit.You can look like a sack of shit but if you show humor and have confidence youd be really suprised the tuna you can land.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.