[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl doesn't text me but said yes to 2nd date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Last week I went out with a girl from tinder, and all week prior to that she texted me a lot. After that, she went home for the holidays and hardly said a word. Yesterday I texted her asking if she'd want to meet up again when she's back in town and she said yes. Then I told her I'd find out my schedule tomorrow and she never replied.

Was she just texting me a lot before we first met to learn a bit about me, and now she wants me to make all the moves now? Or is she not interested and probably will make an excuse soon?
>>
>>16515195
Probably not interested.
>>
But why would she say yes to meeting up again? She doesn't live nearby, why waste the time?
>>
Just play it ever so slightly more interested than her. Doubtless she is busy with something like the end of the semester or whatevs.
>>
>>16515217
So should I give her my free days tomorrow then or what?
>>
>>16515224
wtf man why don't you ask when she's free and then schedule based on that?
>>
>>16515224
this isn't going to go well
>>
>>16515244
That's what I was going to do
>>
File: Smeet_in_a_tube.png (374KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Smeet_in_a_tube.png
374KB, 640x480px
>>16515256
Do it but let it go if she doesn't respond.
>>
If you continue like this, I'm preeeetty sure it will die out slowly and painfully.

What would I do? Well, she's obviously acting like a cunt, so I would stop paying attention to her, stop texting her until she takes initiative...

Let her know you don't accept that kind of behavior. Instead of being desperate (by constantly texting her even if she doesn't really respond), you basically "forget her" for a while so she knows she's just one of your options. You're valuable bro!
>>
>>16515468
If she doesn't want to talk that will do no good. There's nothing to do once a girl stops texting.
>>
>>16515195
that little girl has start slut life early
>>
After you find out your schedule, ask her tomorrow what day she's free and the days you're off.

If she's wishy washy about meeting up, then she's probably not interested and is being polite.
If she agrees, then she was probably busy over the holidays
>>
There's no way to know until you try another invitation.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.