[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 19 years old and can't use my voice to be attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: lischina3.jpg (61KB, 677x850px) Image search: [Google]
lischina3.jpg
61KB, 677x850px
I'm 19 years old and can't use my voice to be attractive for the life of me.

I need help, I just want to hit high notes and do accents but every time I try I sound like a dying cat. I have friends but other than speaking in a boring monotone voice I can't say the funny or attractive things that I'd like to say.

What daily practices should I be doing to better my voice? I've been trying to mimic cartoons and tv shows but I'm so bad at it that it is seriously discouraging. I'm going to keep at it but if anyone has any tips then please help me out.
>>
Anyone? I'm prepared to sit in my car at night practicing for hours if I have to.
>>
Honestly?
Just be yourself and dont worry about it
>>
you cant practice vocalization by yourself. What you hear and what others hear will always be different

Take a class
>>
File: CMTxEEbUcAAhQVn.jpg (41KB, 599x798px) Image search: [Google]
CMTxEEbUcAAhQVn.jpg
41KB, 599x798px
How to get rid of dark circles under eyes? I have them since I was a kid im 19 now and it kinds bothers me..it doesn't look pretty

>pic not related
>>
File: irken-smeet2.png (36KB, 361x268px) Image search: [Google]
irken-smeet2.png
36KB, 361x268px
If you are a girl, it doesn't matter if your voice is high or low. It also doesn't matter if you are witty, can do impressions, or anything else.
>>
>>16515255
I can't not worry about it when I realize that my life as it is is barely worth living. I know I shouldn't have been such a shut-in during my teen years but I don't want it to define me.
>>
>>16515273
>I realize that my life as it is is barely worth living

relish in it
>>
>>16515259
>$10-$30 per half-hour
How long until I hear results? Are you sure it's not something I can teach myself?

>>16515272
I'm not a girl.
>>
>>16515271
People are often too self conscious about stuff like that

>>16515273
Your voice has nothing to do with being a shut in
Look dont worry, sounding like some anime girl will get you points with sone people and it will annoy others
As i said, dont stress it too much
You got friends and they like you for who you are not how you sound
>>
>>16515189
I'm slightly confused by what this post is asking, so if you want to change the sound of your voice, probably not gonna happen, the type of muscle our vocal cord isn't like the one in our arm

If you want a better accent, then listen enough to someone/thing you want to emulate, or read books for general vocab knowledge
>>
There's literally a wikihow article on how to properly better your voice. Did you even try Google? I bet you're whining from your throat, and not from your chest. I bet you don't even know what I'm talking about.
>>
Try yoga-like breathing exercises. And sing in a church choir; they usually will take anyone.
>>
>>16515295
There are a billion articles and videos out there, how do I tell which one is going to be the one that actually helps?
>>
>>16515189

oh man do I know that feel anon
avg faced monotone femanon here. people think i'm angry because I have resting bitch face too. one on hand people try not to bother me. On the other hand no one wants to talk to me :(
>>
>>16515292
I have friends but not many, just close ones who've always been my friends. I don't have big problems with myself personally just socially, I seldom find the right words or deliver them correctly unless I sound like the average depressed robot. It's not an attractive way to talk, qts barely find me attractive as it is, and being alone most weekends is having a toll on my psyche.
>>
>>16515331
Dont expect people to just talk to you, go talk to them
>>
>>16515349
I know how that feels

Hell i look evil most of the time and i almost always sound the same, pretty much emotionless so it sucks but i am who i am and i wont bother too much about it

The other part is im a total shut-in and meeting people is difficult for me but ive kinda started going out and all but eh
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.