[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going out with a girl tonight, she's 18 and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: girl.jpg (26KB, 275x354px) Image search: [Google]
girl.jpg
26KB, 275x354px
I'm going out with a girl tonight, she's 18 and I'm 30.
Not really sure how far I wanna take it, we both like each other, but the age difference kinda bugs me.
The thing is, she looks older, and I look way younger, some people might even say we are the same age..

Am I being a creep to even consider having relationship/sex with someone 12 years younger than me?
>>
It's legal so go for it.
>>
>>16513892
how did you meet?

not creepy, she's 18
>>
>>16513892
30/2 + 7 = 25 (the cut-off point)
yea its creepy
>>
>>16514300
18/2*
>>
>>16513892
>we both like each other

>i like her
>she likes someone who is financially stable and independent

FTFY
>>
>>16513892
>The thing is, she looks older, and I look way younger, some people might even say we are the same age..

This doesn't matter at fucking all, dude. No one gives a shit how either of you LOOK. What everyone else realizes, and you're failing to see, is you can't have anything in common with this girl. You're at two completely different places in your life. Maturity-wise, emotions-wise, career-wise, life-wise. The most you could ever agree upon would be music, movies, books, what place you want to eat dinner at, etc. You know, really pointless things. You're not going to connect to her in the same way someone her age will, or someone your age would with you.

Want to test it out? Go on a date with a 50+ year old woman. You'll realize immediately you have nothing to talk to her about, because she's way ahead of you and in a way different frame of mind. Same thing will happen with this girl. She'll be cute, fun to fuck, etc, but a year from now you'll see exactly why it was a bad idea. Because she's still a child, mentally and socially, and will be that way until 25 or so.
>>
>>16514311
not op but you sound like you have little life experience and you just have these theories on how shit is irl.
age is literally just a number. life experience is everything, sure a 30-year old is more likely to have more experiences in life, that doesn't mean he does though.
>>
>>16514338
Nope. 34 year old dude. I've got a pretty good grasp on how life is. There are always exceptions. Is OP and this chick likely to be one? Not really. They could be. No one here knows. It's an incomplete picture. But chances are, it's exactly how I said. Because that's how it is a majority of the time.
>>
Okay so I'm just going to say it if she's 18 and legally allowed there's nothing I can do or say to stop it. However that doesn't mean I approve.
>>
>>16514300
I'm dating someone 20+ years older than me. We get along great, and we're happy.
Fuck what everyone thinks, man.

>>16514300
Also, this is bullshit.
>>
>>16514804
>namefags as "bunny"

So you're either a twinkfag sucking on an old gay man's cock and money, or you're a disgusting slut with daddy issues. Either way, you're awful.
>>
Its not creepy at all, it's creepy if you just judge people solely based on a number
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.