[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My Dog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (71KB, 640x785px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 640x785px
Hi /adv/, I'm not a common poster anywhere on 4 chan but I didn't know where else to go.

My dog, boomer, who is 6, cannot walk with his rear legs, he has a hoarse bark and his condition is quickly deteriorating. He spends most of his day on the sofa in pic related and to find out what is wrong with him, it will cost £800.
With Christmas coming up, and in a family of 7, including father and mother, we will not have a Christmas just to find out what is wrong with him, and even then he may be put down.
Help me and my family please, I don't know what to do.
>>
Gtfo newfag
>>
what kind of dog is it? it may be a prob specific to your dog breed.
>>
>>16513325
Cocker spaniel
>>
>>>/an/
>>
>>16513325

read this buddy, a lot of dogs genetically are destin to have a specific health prob at a certain age or so. He may have disc disease.

http://www.embracepetinsurance.com/dog-breeds/cocker-spaniel
>>
Take your dog to the PDSA. If you don't qualify (ie on bennies) find someone who does to be your dog's owner at the PDSA. You might be able to organize an installment plan at the vets.
>>
>>16513336
>>16513335
Thank you both very much
>>
>>16513311
"I have an ailing dog. What should I do? I could ask a vet. No, I'd rather ask a bunch of anonymous teenage dweebs."
>>
>>16513773
Can't you into reading comprehension? OP said a vet consult is worth £800 (which I find extremely expensive since around here is about 20€).
>>
>>16513792
We did consult a vet, £80 with medication and the consult but we were not actually told what was wrong with him and that the only way we would find out was through x-Rays, blood tests etc. Which would amount to an estimated £800 so I came here to see if anyone had any personal experiences. if things stay the same, he will be put down
>>
>>16513311

I'm sorry to hear that OP, having a sick dog sucks specially on this time of the year.

Why dont you organize a crowdfunding? I have realize that crowdfundings for this type of cases always reach their goal (and even raise extra money)
>>
>>16514438
How do I organise one?
>>
You can try not having a Christmas to save your damn dog OP. Just go and get him fixed up.

Christmas is overrated anyway.
>>
>>16514460
gofundme.org
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.