[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I live a happy life without external approval, reassurance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: seal.jpg (114KB, 735x600px) Image search: [Google]
seal.jpg
114KB, 735x600px
How do I live a happy life without external approval, reassurance and attention?
>>
>>16513156
Smoke weed every day
>>
>>16513197
How do I get weed when it's super illegal here?

I'm not from one of those cops-know-weed-is-safer-than-meth -countries.
>>
>>16513204

Damn, that's terrible.
>>
>>16513204
Where do you live? Have you tried using the darknet?
>>
>>16513220
Dude I can't even torrent a movie I'm not going to start messing with the serious stuff unless you're gonna hold my hand to walk me through it and give me fool-proof step-by-step instructions.
>>
>>16513225
Don't start that shit. It won't make you happy im the long run. My Dad has choosen that path and he's now in his late 50's extremely miserable, broke and lonely. You don't want to end like him, i can assure you
>>
>>16513230
Being broke in your late 50's has nothing to do with smoking pot. Your dad is just a loser.
>>
>>16513225
Are you seriously taking this faggots troll advice?>>16513197
>>
>>16513242
Replace "smoking pot" with "drinking alcohol" in that phrase.

It's kinda the same.
Weed brings a man down... It really depends of who you are, but definitely ppl who use drugs as a escape or defense mechanism are kinda vulnerable to this.
>>
>>16513242
Yeah, exactly. And smoking wwed as an escape will inevitably lead to being a looser if you aren't one already
>>
>>16513249
I just don't want all of y'all going "you ask for advice and you shoot down everyone's suggestions you ungrateful fuck you deserve your misery", so I have to take the longer route to explain why I can't do the troll suggestions.
>>
>>16513261
Fair enough. But I really hope that guy was trolling..... that really is barely advice in the first place.
>>
>>16513269
I've tried smoking weed before... My dealer and his friends neglected me and abused me financially and all that did not make me feel valuable and loved, so I gave up.
>>
>>16513274
sorry anon but kek.
You literally turned to drugs for happiness and even failed at that, even mentally retarded hippies find friends.

Dude find a fucking hobby
"But I wanna stay indoors"
Programming, Physics, Math, Guitar.. DO SOMETHING MAN!
>>
File: flowers.jpg (465KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
flowers.jpg
465KB, 600x800px
>>16513298
I read, write book(s) and poetry, listen to music and draw a lot.
>>
>>16513315
Are you bored with your hobbies or something then? Get a new one. Life is about distracting yourself really.
>>
>>16513349
I want a hug.

I don't know what'd distract from that.
>>
>>16513156
You've still got to find something that fullfills you emotionally. Most people actually need external validation because it feels good, it shows that other value you and what you do, etc. I guess that monks and hermits can live without it but it takes a serious amount of soul-searching and meditation to get there.

Don't listen to idiots telling you to do drugs, escapism will not work and will leave you more hurt once it fails.
>>
>>16513394
Being loved is not an option.

What kind of other sources of fullfillment are there?
>>
Drugs are bad and don't lead to happiness.

With that said, dosing yourself with MDMA once or twice can be an eye-opening experience, as well as trying LSD. Drugs can be a useful tool, just don't use them as a crutch.

Anyway, you're human, you need interaction with other humans on some level. Only way to do that is to talk to people and find someone who is willing to be your friend.
>>
>>16513418
>MDMA

The literally only dealer I know
1. Only deals weed
2. Lives on the other side of the country
3. Owes me 120 euros

I don't expect to see him again this lifetime.

I have friends. I still find myself craving romantic love.
>>
>>16513423
Darknet. If you want to find out how to buy online, you will, nobody is going to walk you through this.

Love will just tear your heart out and leave you soulless
>>
>>16513425
I seriously rather stay as far away from darknet and all that shit as physically possible, thank you very much.

I'd really enjoy not doing drugs, either.

I just want to stop feeling like this.
>>
>>16513415
I can't really answer that for you. There's art, science, philosophy, sports... It's different for everyone.

Are you sure that "love is not an option"? Because you sound seriously depressed, and maybe therapy/medication would help you more that just running after new hobbies to feel good about yourself.
>>
>>16513156
>>16513156
this is a simple answer, lots of lubricant or a fleshlight. and convert you're mind to hate everyone and everything. care only for yourself and do things primarily because you'll get things out of them. you'll be soically miserable but you'll be a lot better off financially (assuming you get a decent job) at which point you can divert some savings into vacay/sex its my goal at least. it also helps if you never learned how to identify emotions and are therefore a pseudo sociopath like me.
pic related
>>
>>16513444
and to fix that comment as i left a part out the hookers make up for the lack of social life. assuming your male and single with no kids have a paid off house/car 11/hr full time is more than enough to support yourself with decent playmoney
>>
>>16513443
I'm seeing someone about the depression part, but I really can't get a date.

>>16513444
I'm male and single, and I do have friends. Prostitution isn't any more visible and/or widespread around here than the drug market is, and I am NOT going into darknet.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.