[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared i'll fuck this up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (95KB, 620x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 620x930px
Oh damn, adv... I'm such a mess and somehow i still managed to get with this perfect guy. I'm scared that i will ruin this... I have no idea what he sees in me but apparently he enjoys my company. I think i'm just too much for normal and balanced people to handle. For example, we talked about movies and i was actually dumb enough to bring up a serbian film. Like wtf was i thinking? Or yeah, we made out in his car and despite him telling me twice that we don't have to do this i slept with him. Am i fixable at all or should i just acceppt that i am a broken piece of trash? So far he doesn't seem to be bothered THAT much, he still texts me all the time and it doesn't even look like he's only in for the pussy. Am i delusional or fucking lucky?
>>
Why do you feel like you are a broken piece of trash?
>>
>>16513112
So you actually find a Serbian film interesting for it's attempt to break moral barriers and not just go "this is disgusting and wrong"? I'd say he's the lucky one.

Calm down and enjoy the ride. Being nervous won't help matters.
>>
What makes this guy so perfect?
>>
>>16513124
Because i am. I had my share of a slutty phase a while ago (altought my count is "only" 12 guys, it wasn't exactly an act of graciousenes). I'm 27 and i have a kid. I am chubby. I don't have a very good education and i would say that i have a very dirty mind. I feel like it really couldn't be worse.
>>
>>16513126
I haven't watched it yet, but he sounded interested and we agreed to watch it together.

I know. But i can't help it alltogether
>>
>>16513130
He's got a 10/10 personality and damn, he got the looks down too. He's fit, he's young, he makes good money, he's so fucking adorably a "nice guy", he has a lot of good friends, a good education, he loves animals and kids, he's so mindful and lovely. I just feel like i found a pot of gold that i don't deserve in any way
>>
>>16513133
No worries, as long as you're pretty and female you can make mistakes and fail upwards in this world.
>>
>>16513133
>I'm 27 and i have a kid. I am chubby. I don't have a very good education
>He's got a 10/10 personality and damn, he got the looks down too. He's fit, he's young, he makes good money, he's so fucking adorably a "nice guy", he has a lot of good friends, a good education, he loves animals and kids, he's so mindful and lovely

yep definitely just fuckbuddy
>>
>>16513153
Eh, i do have some nice features, but i don't feel like this is even nearly enough to make up for the rest of my fuck-ups.
>>
maybe he genuinely likes you
>>
>>16513137
Well get ready, its an understatement, but it doesn't do for a romantic date. Hopefully both have an extremely open mind lol
>>
>context
>anonymous image board
You one of those nuttjobs who posts in missed connections?

Fucking talk to your friends who know him, or shut up.
>>
Its called "being in love" or something like that..

>chubby
>27 and hes younger
>has kid
>been with 12 guys "In a slutty stage"

yeah idk what he loves either... PROBABLY your personality. Now go love him unconditional (idk seems like what he is doing with you)...
>>
>>16513158
I kinda wonder why he's so eager to become a parent for the children you had with some other guy.

Im 27 myself and i wouldn't want to throw myself straight into parenthood.

But i don't know, some guys are just very nice i guess. Maybe too nice. They are prepared to do and accept anything to keep a woman around in their lives.
>>
>>16513157
I don't think so. We have a few very close friends in common and they all hold both of us in very high regards. I feel like he wouldn't have dived into this if he hadn't had atleast some serious intentions. We knew each other since 2 years before and all of our friends know about "us". He also has no problem to walk around and be seen holding hands with me or kissing in public. We didn't sleep together until about a month into doing stuff all on our own and it was definitely me who initiated it. Otherwise we did cute date stuff that did not invole us being in a room alone and just make out. I might be socially retarded, but i see no signs of him wanting to pump nd dump me any time soon...
>>
>>16513160
That would be a first but a really pleasant one
>>
How do you know he has money? Does he have a nice car or something.
>>
>>16513164
We do. but i'm not sure if we will really follow trough with it. Usually when there are kids (or animals that suffer) involved, thats my boundary
>>
>>16513178
yeah that does seem like more than pump and dump

beats the hell out of me why anyone would date a single mom but whatever, it's his choice
>>
>>16513169
Well, if he's in for the ride i will surely love him unconditionally. That's all i have to offer, really
>>
>>16513189
Then why else would be with you? Dont sell yourself short. I mean if he fucked you and never texted you again, than yeah it was a fuck and dump.. (and saying "you dont have to do this, when it comes to sex, DOESNT mean he is there for other than sex). I say that alot, becuase i never want any women to feel like they have to. But at the end of the day that doesnt mean he wasnt just in for a booty call. But it certainly helps lead to other than that. Dont sell yourself too short. And dont tell him youve been with 12 guys. Divide that by 4
>>
>>16513177
Eh, my son is a pretty pleasant little guy. He knows him already and the two click pretty well. He knew my son before we became a "thing", i wouldn't bring my kid ino this so early on. He's awesome with kids and definitely wants some of his own one day.
My situation is pretty much under controle. I got a steady job and an awesome supporting family and friends net. The dad lives on the other side of the planet and we parted ways mutually on good terms.
I dunno why he would willingly throw himselfe into this, but i am certainly not the one stopping him. Maybe he genuinely is ok with the situation
>>
>>16513183
Well, my best friends brother works with him and has the same education and i know what's the brothers salary. Also, he's an engineer.
And no, he drives an old car.
>>
>>16513186
Glad you see it the same. It was bugging my mind. I genuinely startet to misstrust my social skills. This just seems too good to be true. Welp, i guess only time will tell
>>
>>16513203
Well you seem allright atleast.

I happen to know a 34 yr old single mom who is unemployed and dating black guys from the internet.

Somehow she seems to make it work, i don't really understand how it works but it apparently does.

She's kinda nice, but yeah, i wouldn't date her, for obvious reasons i think.
>>
>>16513198
You are one funny guy. I don't intend to lie to him about my count IF he asks. But i strongly prefer to let the past be the past because usually nothing good comes from imagine the person you are with sleeping with others. Even if it was just one person. I certainly don't want to know his count.
I try to not sell myself too short, but damn i feel like i got some "in yo face" flaws
>>
>>16513209
Im not saying lie. But thats kinda my point.. Your focusing on your flaws and shit. fk maybe someone likes you for who you are? Keep prying at why that is and eventually itll all come out. And then his mind might change.
>>
>>16513208

>unemployed and dating black guys from the internet.

Ouch...

Can't blame you
>>
>>16513210
Definitely got some selfesteem problems. It's what brought me into this situation in the first place. Made some big improvements in that departement in the last few years. Still going to counceling and working on myselfe hard. But there's that deepset root of selfloathing i just can't get a hold on yet.
It just won't make any sense to me that somebody might actually like me for me, that's why i would really like to not ruin this, because it could be my once in a lifetime chance to actually get some real and healthy selfesteem
>>
>>16513218

Believe me, you will fuck up this soon or later, you already look like a person who tend to make dumb choices, it's the female subconscious to do stupid things that will ruin good relationships, just enjoy the ride and try to improve yourself in while you are with him
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.