[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need some advice here guys...can't take a hint

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1371521653619.gif (260KB, 484x375px) Image search: [Google]
1371521653619.gif
260KB, 484x375px
So /adv/ i haven't been going out with this girl, for a long time, no more than a month, but we've been connecting really well, yesterday, we ended up holding hands and her laying her head on my shoulder, next day she tells me she tought it was weird that i held her hand at that moment, but, why would a girl hold on to my hand, and even hold tighter when i tried to let go for a brief moment, and still act so interested and nice, she just said it was weird, and she doesn't want things to be misunderstood, but still acts as close, i really like this girl...WHAT DO!
>>
bump guys
>>
File: 7236482.jpg (14KB, 214x314px) Image search: [Google]
7236482.jpg
14KB, 214x314px
>>16512622
sounds like you're on your way to the friendzone my friend.
>>
>>16512634
id really like to think its just cryptic female language, need some more advice than that.
>>
>>16512634
This.
>>
>>16512622
>doesn't want things to be misunderstood

This the damning statement, if she said that specifically it's ogre bro

I would slowly start contacting her less, not super abruptly so it's obvious but just casually make yourself more unavailable. If she really wants to be with you she'll fight for it, if she doesn't...... She's just not that into you
>>
>>16512665
This.
>>
>>16512622

Actions speak louder than words, so keep doing what you're doing. She's probably just trying to rationalize what she did.
>>
>>16512680
I did make the first move to hold her hand, but she didn't seem uncomfortable at that moment at all, she started getting closer, so it just put me in a state of confusion when she said she tought it was weird, and didn't want things to be misunderstood, and right now, she's acting as cute as always its weird.
>>
>>16512680
This anon, it worked for me before.

dont give up anon
>>
File: 1367133135272.jpg (55KB, 467x506px) Image search: [Google]
1367133135272.jpg
55KB, 467x506px
>>16512622
pleb, she's just confused over the fact you held hands with her, or that things are going too fast
>>
>>16512743
>holding hands after one month
>going too fast

I've been going out with my gf for a month and she's laying naked in my bed right now. The girl in the OP just doesn't seem to want what he wants.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.