[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an attractive aunt (not by blood relation) by marriage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ist2_1050220-red-crayon-heart.jpg (20KB, 380x314px) Image search: [Google]
ist2_1050220-red-crayon-heart.jpg
20KB, 380x314px
I have an attractive aunt (not by blood relation) by marriage that I've been very attracted to since I was a kid. I'm a bit drunk right now and sitting in her living room with her son. She and my mother don't like each other and even though I'm 24 the drama between them still tracks me down.
These feeling I've had for have gotten to the point that when helping her move furniture around once she pulled me into a room in a hurry to ask me to move a dresser and I almost had a heart attack and if she weren't so interested in moving things she probably would have noticed my erection.
What should I do about this? Should I make a move and if so how? If not, how do get over this?
>>
Avoiding incest seems like a good choice, even if you're not blood related. Also there's gotta be an uncomfortable age gap. Don't do it, you'll feel better when you're sober.
>>
>>16512592
Also you're going to fuck up every relationship you have with all of your family members.

You are going to be that guy that fucked Aunt Sally. No one will like either of you.
>>
>>16512562
depends does she show any interest?
>>
What makes you think she's even remotely interested?
>>
>>16512562
Do it
>>16512597
Don't listen to this guy, that only applies to blood family.
>>
>>16512562
Don't believe what 4chan says.
All these stories about guys who banged hot relatives are works of fiction.
If you look at it objectively, what do you risk by telling your aunt you want to fuck her?
> Risk completely ruining your relationship and making things awkward between you two for eternity
> Risk the awkwardness spreading to the rest of the family when she inevitably tells your mother and everyone else that you tried to fuck her
> wat is sexual harassment

And what do you gain if successful?
> Hot sex with a relative that you /will/ feel guilty about later, and the fun probably won't last for long because one of you will end the unhealthy relationship
>>
>>16512598
Ocassionally, she`s always got her hands on me, calls me "my love", and doesn`t seem to care when she`s almost revealing herself in front of me.
>>
Op you just want to stick your dick in that. Never do that if the consequences arent worth it. What else do you actually like about her besides her hot bod which you can find anywhere else in the world?
>>
I made a move via text in the am when I heard her up and in the kitchen. I heard laughing from acrozs the house when she went to check her phone. She assumed it was ment for someone else and got sent to her by mistake. I just told her that since I just got a new phone I was trying to save a joke forum post but fucked up.
>>
>>16512851
Actually I made that very clear in what I sent her. I am very aware of the differance between infatuation and love. I'm not looking for love and after her devorce neither is she.
I am the type of person who. Seperates love and sex in a relationship. If I ever married, it would be for love not sex. And I take this to the point that if my hypothetical wife wasn't sexually pleased with me or attracted, I would incourage her to have sex with other people. The sex doesn't matter to me in a marrage, love does. I can keep loving even if we never have sex.
TL;DR
Not the point
>>
>>16512562
From what you described, it would be a bad idea. I don't think she's really interested. It sounds like she likes flirting and getting your mom's goat. If it were me, I would make one last attempt at getting her attention by grabbing her ass by "accident" and then moving on if she doesn't pick up on it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.