[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>live in small town >under 2k people here >7 hours from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

>live in small town
>under 2k people here
>7 hours from a major city
>nothing here at all besides societies deformed rejects
>they all hate me for not being retarded or farming
>just want to leave and be with my own kind
>closest source of jobs is like a 60 mile commute
>no such thing as full time work
>my body and mind are failing from being so far out in the middle of nowhere with nothing to do

Holy fuck what do I do
>>
>>16512491
OP you know what you need to do. Save your money and bite the god damn bullet and move out. I
>>
>>16512512
How do I save that much money though with these crazy commutes and shit hours I feel like even if I leave itll be too expensive and I'll fuck up and have to come back
>>
>>16512523
It only costs 1k-2k max to make a move like that. Just stop buying shit you don't absolutely need for a little while.
>>
>>16512561
I wanted to move to a big city since I have no car
>>
>>16512491
Do you have anuthing you want to work in? you need work if you want to survive. For most work you need a degree. Do you have a degree? Dont got to shit expensive universities. Look for community colleges that give two year degrees that connect to the 4 year degree that you want. Make sure theyre accredited. If you only want s two year degree thats fine too. But dont expect to keep a family fed with that. You gotta be smart and practical in life, look for the best choices, dont think you cant do something, but itll take work.
>>
why dont you backwater hickfags just join some pussy branch of the military like the coast guard or something then go passive duty. my ex roommate did 6 years in the navy and lived in fucking hawaii for a good amout of time
>>
Be my bitch.
>>
>>16512642
Because I don't get along with military types they'll send me to a shit hole plus I shouldn't have to join the military tovleave
>>
HOW ABOUT YOU POST THE EXACT SAME THREAD ONCE A MONTH FOR A YEAR. THAT SHOULD DO IT.

Seriously, fuck off. You complain and complain and complain but you never do anything about your situation. Do you still have your 500$ saved? Still thinking about moving to NYC?
>>
Here's your other thread fuckwad.
>>
>>16512697
Your opinion on what you think it should take to leave your town has been noted.

Meanwhile back in reality it's still your best option if you have no job, no resources, and no other way out.

>Deal with it faggot.
>>
>>16513672
I think he found a few apartments on craigslist and they might be scammed, everyone does say he will get stabbed.. he lives in a rural shithole town with only rednecks rn if you didn't know that.
>>
>>16512512
This is what I do. If all goes well, I'll leave this place on Tuesday. Wish me luck bros.
>>
>>16512697
>why dont you backwater hickfags just join some pussy branch of the military like the coast guard or something then go passive duty. my ex roommate did 6 years in the navy and lived in fucking hawaii for a good amout of time

Jsut joint he navy or the ariforce you;'ll be fine
>>
>>16514717
Nah dude myf friends joined the marines one guy was charismatic as fuck and the other guy was weird and twitchy

The charismatic guy got sent to southern California by the coast and my weird friend got stuck on a submarine for a year I know how that shit goes

>>16514402
Pretty much I found affordable rooms all over and have no way of knowing if they're real. Everyone says just go find out.
>>
>>16512523
>and I'll fuck up and have to come back

So worst case scenario you'll be back where you are now?
>>
>>16514942
Yeah but its not that simple I live with the most evil family imaginable and if I manage to find a job once here if I come back I'll be fucked because that would have been the only job here
>>
>>16514956
Right, so the worst case is being back where you started. Thanks for clarifying that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.