[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I dont have facebook but I wanna try tinder. How should I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: tinder.jpg (25KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
25KB, 1252x1252px
So I dont have facebook but I wanna try tinder. How should I start? I only wanna use it so i can match with girls, i dont want people to find me through facebook. And what kind of pics should I use, since I dont have many pics?

Thanks for helping a noob out
>>
Don't bother unless you're at least a 9/10. It's shit.
>>
>>16512471
better than being forever alone, it took me so long to took up the courage to at least try it, i dont see the harm other than my self esteem will be even more crushed

i dont know what number i rate, i think im at least a 7/10 though

outside isnt much of a problem, my neet inside is
>>
>>16512466
you actually can't do tinder if you don't have a facebook.
>>
>>16512486
Thats why I ask

how do i make a facebook just for tinder but dont want people to find my facebook in any way
>>
>>16512492
Not possible. You have to have your full, real name and real pictures of you, unless you're looking to be dishonest.

People will find you. Sorry, it's not possibru.
>>
>>16512506

ok i got my first name and a picture of me

how do I make it so only people i have added can see my picture?
>>
>>16512515
You literally cannot do that.
>>
>>16512471
Honestly, that's what I thought. I'm an Asianfag. Then I started lifting and riding motorcycles, and I get likes back on the regular. Meeting someone tomorrow.

It's just persistence and a creative approach to conversation, really. Just keep swiping right, practice making uggos laugh, and move on from there.
>>
>>16512522
What kind of bullshit is that? Im sure it is possible, i googled it

why wouldnt it be possible? that way people have no privacy
>>
>>16512530
>no privacy
>thinking start up app companies give a shit about privacy
>2015
>You used to call me on my cell phone
>>
>>16512530
>that way people have no privacy

Yeah. No shit.
>>
>>16512560
goddamn, well fuck it i might keep it for a week an dhope for the best
>>
>>16512570
Stop being a faggot. Use your real Facebook. If you see someone you know on it, that means they have it too, so they can shut the fuck up.
>>
>>16512575
i dont have facebook, i made it just for tinder

no i mean i dont want people to find my facebook, idc about tinder
>>
Any advice to get more matches? Now I only use some generic selfie profile pic
>>
>>16512638
Selfies only work if you're super hot. Limit to one and put it in the back just as an all purpose "this is what I look like" picture.

Profile and secondary pictures should all tell something about you. What you're interested in, etc. If that's vidya then you're not gonna get many likes because the amount of girls that actually like vidya (and not tryhard look at me girlz can play gamez 2) is very low.

If you don't have a lifestyle or any semblance of a personality, delete Tinder and come back when you do.

If you're less than 8/10 and don't look interesting, literally no one has a reason to swipe right.
>>
>>16512648
i dont have anything interesting going for me :(

why delete tinder? why not try to see what you get?
>>
>>16512658
Because you won't get anything. Would you fuck someone you don't find instantly attractive whose pictures are all selfies? Same applies for the opposite sex.

Stop being a baby. Get off Tinder, become someone, and come back. No interests? Find some. Nothing special about your life? Make something special.

Here's my prescription: stop fapping because you're jerking away all of your testosterone and being a huge bitch about everything. Take matters into your own hands. Make shit happen.
>>
>>16512671
I would especially fuck people with just selfies

and wont you get more test by fapping? i thought what you said was a myth
>>
>>16512579
Set your privacy settings really high then, or stop being an autistic fuck and make a Facebook
>>
>>16512695
i have made a fb now but i only got 1 profile pic which i use for tinder

so far no matches yet but idk how long that usually takes
>>
>>16512698
You need more than one picture
>>
>>16512699
how the fuck do you make interesting pics if you never do something and dont have any friends to take the picture?
>>
>>16512705
Make friends and do shit with them. Do you ever leave your home?
>>
>>16512738
Only to go to the gym and do sports

also on a side note: is there a max ammount of likes or something? im trying to like some more but it says error loading stuff from the store?

what gives?
>>
Literally just use your first name and then a fake last name when creating the Facebook. Ta da. They can't even find your facebook from just your tinder profile. You might find people you know if they live near you.
>>
>>16512760
ok tnx

how do i make more interesting pics if im alone??
>>
>>16512819
Take a picture with animals. I read somewhere that girls are a LOT more likely to match with you if you're with your dog or something. Also, smile, even if you think you look like shit. And when you're talking to someone, don't bother with the pickup lines, unless it's something relevant to her profile. Just be casual and talk to her like you would talk to any one of us. Of course, group photos are a plus too. Or photos you've taken while you are travelling to someplace interesting or something.
>>
>>16512853
i dont have animals and i dont smile on my profile pic, is it bad? itsk inda like the pic i use on my drivers license
>>
>>16512853
>>16512866
and goddamn i dont have any group photos and i dont travel

:(

im thinking about what to write in my bio what should I do?

I was thinking maybe:

> 6"3, sports, tv, music, outdoors, fun, etc

is that good?
>>
>>16512866
You probably won't get many matches that way.

>>16512869
I'm no bio expert but that sounds pretty good to me.
>>
>>16512902
well then i need to find a way how to make my life seem more interesting

goddamnit i havent been in fun pics in over 10 years
>>
OP here

I just got a match, with only just my boring drivers license photo

wtf do I do now

im panicking

should i delete the app?
>>
I dont even smile in my pic or have put anything in bio

i wouldnt even have anything to put in there

wtf do i do now

halp
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

i am scared, guys what do im panicking
>>
I think im just gonna block her if thats possible

i dont even remember liking her
>>
Maybe she's a bot. Talk to her and find out. For science!
>>
Another question: When a women is really fucking hot and slutty and just has the text "netflix and chill", is this legit or are you gonna wake up without kidneys or something? Like really slutty, 10/10 body and face and then just looking for netflix and chill, something seems off, what are the odds?
>>
>>16513450
nvm, i screenshotted, cut the image out and uploaded to google for a reverse image search and this is most definately a bot, unless she uploads her slutty pics in all sorts of languages all over the internet?
>>
>>16512671
h-how do i "become someone".

what kind of interests should i find and make something special about my life? how long is this supposed to take?

like, what is considered interesting/special?
>>
Is it possible you get matched with people you didnt like?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.