[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cute girl that i've never talked to liked that I was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1448575175650.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1448575175650.png
526KB, 593x594px
>Cute girl that i've never talked to liked that I was interested in going to an event on facebook

Does she want the D
>>
She is interested and seeing how cool you are before throwing the pussy at you. Golden opportunity because you don't have to approach.

DONT FUCK THIS UP.
>>
>>16511967
dont ask me. I puke on wendys irl
>>
>>16511967
No faggot she's probably a promoter or just stoked for the event.

Dont flatter yourself
>>
>>16511975
so should I message her on facebook, ask how things are etc
>>
>>16511988

Just say cool and that you will see her there. Nothing more needs to be said because all that crap will be talked about when you get there with her.
>>
File: 1423860190455.png (249KB, 358x358px) Image search: [Google]
1423860190455.png
249KB, 358x358px
>>16511986
Topkek
>>
>>16512003
well i just clicked that i'm "interested"

it's a month long museum exhibition

i was acquaintances in high school w her

so I'm thinking maybe

"hey have you been to ___?"

if she hasn't i'll see if she wants to come w me i guess
>>
>>16511976
>i dont know, here's a joke. Did i help?
>>
>>16511967
Stop thinking like a pervert. You should be asking, is she interested in me? Do I see a future with her?
>>
>>16511967
It boosts your chances if you look like this
>>
>>16512028
Whats wrong with just wanting some sex?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.