[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I cope with being a bald freak? This time 2 years ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

How do I cope with being a bald freak? This time 2 years ago I was good looking and had a very beautiful girlfriend and we were madly I'm love. Now its been 2 years and I haven't had a single girl talk to me. The way my hair is you can't see my receding hair unless I part it or pull my hair back. I was texting a fat girl who is really gross with nasty boobs on snapchat and she's always been obsessed with me. I sent her a pic with my hairline showing and she literally stopped talking to me that second. I had a fat girl obsessed with me for years and got topless in front of me and she wanted to see me really bad and after we hung out she said we aren't compatible. I tried talking to a girl who was obsessed with me in high school and every time I went to kiss her before she did it and this time she just looked at me like she felt bad for me. Every day I wake up I just say sigh fuck it and go to sleep again. I can't find motivation to work or do anything. I'm scared to shower often and pull more hair out. I'm never in the mood to do anything. I'm scared of getting a job at a front desk. I went from hanging out with friends and having girlfriends and doing jobs and school and being normal to just locking myself away and hiding. I never want to be in public again. I hate seeing anyone
>>
>>16511552
Shave your head. Embrace your baldness instead of "clinging to scraps". It's sexy and makes a man look mature.
Also grow a beard maybe.
>>
>>16511563
Yeah well I could easily start medications and fix it but its so god damn depressing
>>
>>16511552

I doubt being bald is genuinely your problem. If it is, the surgery isn't that expensive...if you are making average college-educated salary. Which, of course, brings us to your main problem.
>>
Shave it all off and channel Yul Brynner badassery.
>>
>>16511569
I'm attractive with hair and without it I'm pale and have bags under my eyes and look like uncle fester
>>
>>16511567
That'd be expensive and make you look sad.

Own your baldness. This is quality advice.

>>16511578
>Bags
Wear hipser-style glasses if your vision isn't 20/20. The frames make your bags less noticeable.
>>
Post a pic op , im balding aswell.
>>
>>16511552
Shave it into a mohawk, it can hide your receding hairline. That's what my friend does. He's balding at the sides but can pull it off really well.
>>
>>16511552
Here's what you do OP. 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats and 10 km of running EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do this for enough years and you'll be unstoppable. You'll lose all your hair but that was happening already. After that, you can just be a hero.
>>
>>16511593
You're literally fucking stupid why would I go from a decent athletic normal looking person to a bald headed guy wearing whatever the fuck glasses you recommended
>>
>>16511647
Okay, you're being rude when you're the one in the position of asking for advice. I'm only trying to help.
My boyfriend is balding as well, and he shaves it instead of being a pathetic shut in who is clinging to scraps on his head.
A guy also made a thread earlier on how to deal the deal with a girl because he was balding, shaved his head, and now gets more attention from girls.

Have fun being lonely.
>>
>>16511661
>deal the deal
seal the deal*
>>
>>16511661
Fuck you you're just making me feel like shit I asked for advice on how to cope not how do I shave my head. I want to look good not be a freak I don't care about girls I just want to not be ugly
>>
>>16511733
>I don't care about girls
>half your OP was talking about how baldness has affected your relationships with girls

How the fuck was I making you feel bad?
I was being pretty respectful before.
You're the one throwing yourself a little pity party, stop blaming it on me.

I offered my advice as to coping multiple times. "Owning your baldness".

And looking good is objective. Obviously you're very immature considering you think hair=attractive.
The reason a shaved head is attractive is because it resembles the opposite of your reaction right now.
A man with a shaved head shows he has coped with baldness, and he accepts who he is.
It shows confidence. Confidence is sexy.

You need to check yourself if you're going to be insulting someone who is offering decent advice and trying to help.
You're in no position to be so rude.
>>
>>16511765
I don't give a shit about whether or not I attract girls I just want hair. It just shows how depressing its making my life

Also hair is attractive. Channing Tatum wouldn't be famous if he was bald
>>
>>16511552
>>16511805
>Now its been 2 years and I haven't had a single girl talk to me
>I was texting a fat girl who is really gross with nasty boobs on snapchat and she's always been obsessed with me. I sent her a pic with my hairline showing and she literally stopped talking to me that second.
>I had a fat girl obsessed with me for years and got topless in front of me and she wanted to see me really bad and after we hung out she said we aren't compatible. I tried talking to a girl who was obsessed with me in high school and every time I went to kiss her before she did it and this time she just looked at me like she felt bad for me
> I went from hanging out with friends and having girlfriends

Dunno what you want us to tell you, either shave it, get meds for it or get a toupee

To be honest you sound like an asshole, so I hope when all your hair falls out your bald head is wonky and bumpy
>>
>>16511805
>>16511552
if this thread is any indication women aren't going anywhere near you because you are a whiny little dipshit.

get lost.
>>
>>16511805
>Channing Tatum wouldn't be famous if he was bald

Nigga you trippin. Channing Tatum is hawt. I'm sure he would be fine without his hair.
>>
Just shave that shit Bruce Willis style. Nothing is more gross than combovers.
>>
File: 3930747-8070145326-one-p.jpg (123KB, 550x618px) Image search: [Google]
3930747-8070145326-one-p.jpg
123KB, 550x618px
>>16511552
Get to it anon.
>>
How is being bald better than a hairstyle like this?
>>
>>16512365
Its all about taste. Some women like silky hair, others like short, others like bald, one kind of look doesnt win them all. But a hairstyle that makes you look like a middle aged man wont get you anywhere with young women (or older for that matter). Go bald asap op
>>
>>16512376
This guy has my hairline how the fuck does that look middle aged? That's like saying a girl wh saggy tits can't attract people that are young
>>
>>16512386
Well, with that attitude you could have the best hair in the world and youd still have trouble getting and keeping a woman, so I would start there.
>>
Maybe its not so much the hairline scaring people away but the crippling insecurity that comes with it for you.
>>
>>16512440
If I was insecure then I wouldn't have sent a pic of it
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.