[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello everyone i need some input as my mind is self destructing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Whoops_524de9_5723810.jpg (67KB, 700x522px) Image search: [Google]
Whoops_524de9_5723810.jpg
67KB, 700x522px
Hello everyone i need some input as my mind is self destructing.
So...
The girl im going to marry tells me that im the best she has ever had in every catagory, i strive to be the best i can. yesterday we were on the topic of dick size and i apparently rank 3rd that she has ever had, ok third place isnt bad i guess, she even stated that im the best lover she ever had.
today i found out that her last ex was #1, he had some weird sexual quirks which made it easy for me to surpass him in the entire sex category but heres what destroyed my self esteem; he was 10'' and last i measured im 7'' and 5'' girth. she tells me she loves mine the way i am and that its perfect and she even cracked a joke about "maybe hes the reason im so loose" not knowing that this was a sensitive subject. all in all this guy is a piece of shit from what shes told me and only had this going for him. so my questions to femanons;

Is this an issue? downgrading in size like this? please be brutally honest.

anons;

im going to begin jelqing because this is killing me. who all has done this? what were the gains? what was the timeframe/your routine?

and yes, OP is a faggot, kill self, i get it. i dont really know who else to ask and 4chan has always pulled through when it counts

pic unrelated
>>
>>16510789
>dick envy
>mature enough to get married

I'm sorry OP but you can only pick one
>>
>>16510789
>being in top 5 percentile penis size
>jelqing
>4chan has always pulled through when it counts

hahahahahhaha weak
>>
>>16510801
not envy so much as it is an insecurity and a feeling of not being good enough. if it was from years upon years ago that it was a no more than a story then it would be bearable but it was the last pilot that sat in this seat and still has his ass grooves in it
>>
>>16510801
also if it was marginally larger thats no issue but... horse dick.
>>
>>16510811
the main thing you need to keep on your mind is that she's not with him. he could've had the cock size of king kong but it honestly doesn't matter if he's terrible at fucking.
her joke was in pretty poor taste though.
>>
>>16510883
Thank you anon, you really do have a point and its reassuring. i just need to keep that in mind that she chose me
>>
Well OP, I guess I'll give my perspective. My current boyfriend is around your size. My last one was a few inches bigger, although not as much as your girl's ex. I tell my boyfriend I prefer his to my ex and I mean it. My ex was too big and it wasn't enjoyable to me. I love my boyfriend's penis and I wouldn't change it at all.

I wouldn't be insecure OP. If your girlfriend is happy with it then it's fine. She isn't constantly thinking of her ex's penis when she's with you and you shouldn't either.
>>
>>16510789
>Is this an issue? downgrading in size like this? please be brutally honest.

Ew. Fucking gross to his dick.
Penises larger than 7 inches are disgusting, honestly.
Sure, they're aesthetically pleasing sometimes, but the whole length would never fit inside me.
I'm sure most women also don't like having their cervix fucked.
And I don't want a 10 inch dick rammed down my throat either.
Also, the g-spot is 4 inches in, sooo...Any man 4+ inches can make a girl cum with his dick in theory.

Girth matters more since there's a limit to how much length every girl can take, but there's no limit to how much girth a girl can take.
You have a 5" circumference, so you are really good in the girth category.

OP, you're fine and your fiance loves you. Get over it.
>>
>>16510903
>>16510919
sorry had a power outage and thank you femanons. i was really hoping some women had insight from the other side of the playing field on the subject, i feel much better now.
thanks a bunch, i appreciate it!
>>
>>16511094
You're welcome anon.
Good luck with your relationship.
>>
>>16510919
>Also, the g-spot is 4 inches in
g-spot does not exist.

Also OP get over that dick obsession. Your gf is dating a human not a dick.
>>
>>16510789
>jelqing
Please don't OP. Jelqing can damage the corpus cavernosum and/or cause scarring, which means your dick might never work properly again. You honestly think that she wants to trade 7 inches (which is above average FFS) for 7 inches that can't get completely hard anymore, or hard at all? Doctors keep saying that most of the "results" from jelqing are basically swelling and/or wishful thinking, but there's tons of morons on the internet out there confusing anecdotes with data.

On a personal note, penis size is about twelve items down on *my* list for mate selection, well below loyalty/honesty, work ethic, intelligence, etc. I mean, let's get real, most of the nerves for pleasure are in the first few inches of the vagina anyway, so there is basically no difference between 10 and 7 inches, except one has a higher chance of hitting the cervix and make her literally throw you off of her while she writhes in pain.
>>
Dude, she should have ranked you #1. Even if it was a lie. Faulty ass bitch ain't down for you. Be careful who you give your heart to, gentlemen.
>>
>>16511850
>hitting the cervix

All up in them guts
>>
File: cDiREz7.gif (489KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
cDiREz7.gif
489KB, 320x263px
>>16512244
I will slap your shit.
A hitting a girls cervix at ramming speed is basically the ball slapping equivalent.
>>
>>16510789
>she even cracked a joke about "maybe hes the reason im so loose"

You can always nail a board to your ass so that you don't fall in.
>>
>>16512308
Man not ramming speed dude. Like a little bumpy bump bump. I don't hit it all the time anyways. And I never said she liked it.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.