[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My anxiety with women is too much to face. Am I going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 2013-09-24 07.57.55.jpg (212KB, 542x960px) Image search: [Google]
2013-09-24 07.57.55.jpg
212KB, 542x960px
My anxiety with women is too much to face. Am I going to be a virgin forever?
>>
>>16510768
Fuck guys, or girls that look like men
>>
>>16510768
>My anxiety with women is too much to face
Interact with women more (in any context, especially professional), you will become less anxious with experience.
>Am I going to be a virgin forever
Only if you keep worrying about something so stupid.
>>
>>16510768
Yes
>>
>>16510782
if its too much to face how do i interact with them more
>>
>>16510780
/thread
>>
>>16510790
except im not gay. thread reopened
>>
>>16510797
Beggars can't be choosers.
>>
>>16510810
so i might as well just fuck my sister?
>>
>>16510812
That's assuming she won't reject you and/or call the cops.
>>
>>16510820
great advice for a message board dedicated to advice thanks guys you make this place look like a joke
>>
>>16510788
By being in a situation where you have no choice. Like (as I said) when you're both at work and need to interact to get work done. Failing that, half the planet is women. You interact with them all the time, even if just at shop checkouts or whatever.

Realise that women are just people and you've got no more reason to fear them than you'd fear any man. Learn to stop putting them on a pedestal.
>>
>>16510827
I'm really not sure what to tell you. You know the answer to your own question, you just want people to give you an easy way out.

In case you're still in denial: it doesn't get easier.

Your ultimatum is to either fake it till you make it or stay a virgin but you already know this.
>>
>>16510827
They're joking around because your concerns are pretty youthful things to be worried about. I don't know how old you are, but most people who fret about being virgins or talking to girls don't have an awful lot of life experience yet, and thus have less to worry about since they'll invariably acquire it. If you were in your mid thirties you might be in trouble but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that's not the case?
>>
>>16510848
only 19 and i hav autism so my mind is a little younger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.