[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I told my girlfriend that I like rough and she said she does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1442869805331-1.jpg (92KB, 506x319px) Image search: [Google]
1442869805331-1.jpg
92KB, 506x319px
I told my girlfriend that I like rough and she said she does too. I assumed we had the same idea of what that is...apparently not. I started choking her , and I kept choking her even when she was trying to slap me and had a hard time breathing , and her struggling is what gets me off. Afterwards she SLAPPED me and was very upset. Do I have a "weird " version of rough sex or is she being very overreactive?
>>
you should've talked to her about exactly what rough meant before you started. she should've done the same.
>>
>>16510464
That's true I lost my last GF because of this. I punch her during sex and she got very upset. So it's a communication isssue?
>>
>>16510464
This guy has it right. Rough didn't mean you have free reign to fuck their shit up during sex. Need to communicate shit first or else you could easily, very easily, end up a sex-offender.
>>
My gf likes it's when I squeeze her neck and fuck her hard but I definitely don't choke her. She needs to breathe to enjoy sex...

Girls like being dominated and simulated raped but not the real thing. Its a thin line
>>
>>16510467
You sound like a fucking idiot
>>
>>16510477
For me I can't really get off unless it feels like I am genuinely hurting her.
>>
>>16510464
This. And as long as she didn't call the cops or break up with you, she didn't over react. She did agree to rough sex without setting boundaries, so she is at fault just as much as you for that. But you went to far and had control in the situation. She has every right to be upset, you two need to work on communication.
>>
>>16510477
except unlike this guy, you probably established what she liked before actually trying to choke her
>>
>>16510483
Then you have a problem and should not be hurting others to satisfy yourself. Please seek help before you hurt someone and ruin your life that's seriously not natural
>>
>>16510500
Isn't that a little extreme ? Going to a professional ? I have self control...the only time I know Ive overstepped boundaries was 5 years ago. When my sister was 12 and I was nearly 17 I would make tlcuts on her arm with a knife , not gaping wounds just enough for blood. I didn't get caught cause our parents assumed she was cutting and my sister didn't say anything otherwise . I don't think it's effected her negatively to this day, and I'm sure she loves me
>>
>>16510521
When you're unable to experience sexual satisfaction without inflicting injury upon your partner, seeking therapy is not "extreme." As the other anon said, it's not normal or natural to feel that way.

"Rough sex" to most people just means moving your hips more forcefully or a stronger grip on your partner, not full-on physical violence and asphyxiation.

Having a violence fetish is one thing, but if you can't reach orgasm without strangling your partner you need to get help before you seriously hurt someone or end up on a sex offender registry. What you think of your own self-control is irrelevant.
>>
>>16510467
man you are either autistic or you are baiting.
>>
>>16510460
I have a feeling this is bait.
Regardless, however...

Everyone having sex needs a safe word! Even if you're not participating in "rough" sex.
The easiest system is the stop light system.

>"RED"
Stop entirely. Now. Remove all objects and your bodily parts from her.
Ex: you're beating her ass raw and she's in bondage, she shouts "Red". Stop, undo her restraints, and help her calm down.
"YELLOW"
Slow down or do the act lighter.
Ex: lighten the spankings/choking or go slower when you're fucking her.
>"GREEN"
Go faster or harder.
>Ex: she says "More" and you don't deliver, so she gives this word to have you pick things up.

If you are doing an act involving choking or gags, where the other partner will have difficulty speaking, create a touching system.
It can be the same as the stop light system but with claps/tapping you/snapping.
ALWAYS make sure that the sub has a way to communicate they want to stop.
Or else you'll have a law suit and no gf.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.