[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/, I'll get straight to the point. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: received_1635452070066145.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
received_1635452070066145.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
Hello /adv/, I'll get straight to the point. I've been dating this girl for a while and I've fallen hard in love for her. She's an extremley beautiful curvy girl but recently she has started to gain some weight. I still find her attractive and it's not something I would break up with her over but I don't want this trend to continue. I want her to be healthy and in shape for her sake as well as mine. She is very insecure about herself so it's not a subject I can bring up easily if at all. What are some ways I can try and reverse this trend? Should I offer to go to the gym with her or try to explain to her calories in/calories out?
I know our relationship would be better if she had confidence in herself so I think that this would help.
>>
>>16510315
Fuck her way more regularly, make her do more of the work so she'll burn more calories
>>
Lonely bump
>>
What do you think is the reason for her weight gain?
>>
>>16510348
We fuck a ton, I'll make her work more though, good idea. But I don't think that will solve the problem entirely.
>>16510350
Just eating lots of calories, shit like icecream and what not loaded with like 1k calories. I bet just cutting intake and not even working out would result in wight loss
>>
You start to work out more often and mention how you find skinnier girls more attractive. Make it a lot more subtle and don't be upfront about it.
>>
>>16510377
She knows objectively that fat = gross so I assume at some point she will reverse course, but yeah I think I will start working out and encourage her to do the same
>>
>>16510315
Calories in/out is a marketing scam by coca cola, its not a real thing. You will always gain wait from eating sugar, even if you are starving. Conversely, you can chug litres of olive oil and eat almonds until your stomach ruptures and you won't gain one lousy pound. its ALL about eating good food, period. Stop eating crap and get her to do the same. You'll be bored and craving junk for weeks, but by the end of month 1 you will feel better than you have ever felt in your entire life.
>>
>>16510405
I personally don't eat sugar saturated garbage. How do I go about transitioning her into a clean eating habit without calling her fat?
>>
>>16510359
Ok, so did she increase the amount of high caloric food she eats in the last time? If so, what could be the reason?
>>
>>16510426
I suppose it might be because she feels complacent, although she herself complains about "getting fat" or being ugly or whatnot. But that doesn't seem to provoke any action on her end.
>>
Bump for solutions
>>
>>16510421
Good question. I wouldn't make it about her weight, unless its a last resort. First I would say that you want to be healthier and feel better and you think its a project that you could only do together as a team supporting each other, tell her her support doing this with you would really make your life a lot better and you want to be the type of couple that not only makes each other happy but also makes each other better.
>>
>>16510421
Tell her you can't do it alone, make sure eating healthy is easy for her (food around the house, make meals) and get access to some good food propaganda like nutrition websites, health food stores, farmer's markets, documentaries like Fed Up, Feed Me I'm Cranky, Supersize me, this guy https://youtu. be/ 5iopv- ZGxSQ etc etc
>>
>>16510545
>>16510560
Good angle fellas. I will probably try the route of trying to be a couple that betters each other as much as possible.
But I feel at some level she must acknowledge the issue to understand what she's solving. I hope she comes to this realization herself
>>
>hey babe, i think i'm gonna start going to the gym to see if it's all that fun. wanna come with me?? come onnn
>>
>>16510348
Not even kidding, this.

I am fucked up and replace sex with food. When I'm having regular sex, I don't put on weight and don't eat as much.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.