[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a guy, around 17 wants to have a relationship with a 12 yr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1442083910334.jpg (66KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
1442083910334.jpg
66KB, 500x431px
If a guy, around 17 wants to have a relationship with a 12 yr old girl, is there any way to make it work?
>>
>>16510180
No, and the guy will end up in jail.
>>
>>16510184
But he's 17, he's not an adult how can he get in trouble?
>>
>>16510184
Rightfully so, one should add
Also, kill yourself OP
>>
>>16510186
>17
So what? Still not allowed in the light of the law to diddle kids. In most countries anyway.
>>
>>16510192
Im so frustrated...
>>
>>16510195
Go get a theraphy and libido suppressants
>>
>>16510180

Legally? No. Romeo&Juliet laws don't apply to such a disparity between the ages.
Ethically? No. You're better off getting jailed, than your local community finding out, and that's taking into account that kiddie molesters are... frowned upon... in jail.
Morally? That's up to you and your morals. I urge you to do some introspection, and see where the problems might be (hint, power dynamics, maturity, consent).

All in all, I'd say you're better off finding someone closer to your age (think 15 at the lowest), and work from there.
>>
lol, no. you're a pedophile.
>>
>>16510180
female here. when i was a 12 year old most of my friends didnt know what sex even was. puberty didn't even start for most. you're almost an adult now, don't defile a child
>>
Put yourself into a medically induced coma for six years.
>>
>>16510180
Too old. Past her prime already.
>>
>>16510180
I almost dated a 17 year old when I was 12. Then he felt "like a pedo" and dumped me.
Probably a good choice, honestly. 12 year olds are needy, clingy, annoying, desperate, and impressionable (as in you could easily fuck her up for the rest of her life).
I'd let her down easy and tell her you're too busy with school to have a romantic relationship, but you hope you can be there as a friend.
>>
>>16511546
lol women
At 12 I was having fantasies about fucking 30 year old women and cumming on their faces and I hadn't even cum yet. Started trying to have sex with them at 13, didn't actually have it until 15.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.