[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am extremely depressed. Everything about my life just doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: B5MhNHQCEAASZkD.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
B5MhNHQCEAASZkD.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
I am extremely depressed. Everything about my life just doesn't go right. My face is fucking ugly, I look like a disgusting freak, I have acne, shitty pale skin, red hair, yellow teeth, a weak jaw. I'm just plain unfuckable. I'm 21 years old and I've never had a girlfriend. I was bullied all throughout high school by almost everyone, so I don't really have many friends. I'm dumb as shit, simple math goes right over my fucking head, so I will never be able compensate for my lack of looks with money. I have no talents or anything I'm really good at. I'm even shit at the video games that I play all fucking day. I've been playing counterstrike for 8 years and I still get called out for my shitty playing almost every game. I still live with my parents because the only jobs I can get are shitty retail minimum wage jobs. Knowing these things used to just make me cry in my room, sleep all day, or just sit around basking in my self-pity on /r9k/, but now it's getting to the point where I'm getting so frustrated and angry about how useless I am that I'm taking my rage out on all of the shit in my bedroom. I had a fit the other day and smashed one of my computer monitors and slammed my expensive computer on the floor, damaging all of the internals. I punched about 10 holes in my wall before I went to sleep last night and now my fists are covered in scabs. Now I seriously regret destroying the only things that got me through the day and I know I need help but I don't know how to get it. Someone recommended that I try exercising but I don't even see the point of taking care of myself when nobody will even give two fucks anyways, I'll still be ugly and insecure. I don't really have much money or health insurance so I can't see a doctor. How can I get happy? How can I be feel less hopeless all of the fucking time? I'm pretty much crying as I type this. I don't even want to live like this anymore, it feels horrible and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>16510139
and by I don't have many friends I don't have any at all.
>>
>>16510139
Jesus OP... I mean. That's not...fun.

First off, your reason for not exercising is an excuse. If you're feeling THIS desperate, it certainly can't hurt. As far as everything else, you're probably caught in a shitty cycle.

You feel bad about yourself, you're angry/depressed, people don't want to be around that, so you don't have any friends, and you're back to feeling bad about yourself.

I know you have a shitty retail job, but that's where I've met some of my best friends. Also if you want to post a pic, I'd be happy to tell you of any stupid little aesthetic improvements I can think of.
>>
>>16510193
tsk tsk OP, have you abandoned your own thread?
>>
Try caring about others more than yourself.
You may be ugly but that shouldnt stop you from doing nice things or having a good attitude towards others.
exercise and sun is good.
>>
>>16510139
Try mindfulness. It's proven to improve self esteem and help you deal with your emotions. It basically cured me of depression completely and helped my social anxiety a lot.
>>
>>16510245
Maybe he just didn't want to reply to your shitty post?
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 283x348px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 283x348px
>>16510277

Why the fuck should OP be nice and happy if he is ducking ugly?!
>>
>>16510139
You call that shit? Come at me bro
>>
>>16510139
>I have acne
get it treated
>shitty pale skin
get some sun, not too much
>red hair
some people have no hair
>yellow teeth
brush your teeth at least 2x a day, floss everyday
>a weak jaw
a beard, hairstyle, things can be done, or your overthinking

Most importantly, value yourself.
>>
>>16510291
he seemed pretty desperate so he would probably take what he can get.

Also... fuck you... I guess?
>>
>>16510139
Join ISIS?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.