[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, what are the things you look for in a guy? My face is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 3

Girls, what are the things you look for in a guy?

My face is attractive but my arms are a bit skinny (although I'm starting to work out more). There's a girl in the class that's 10/10 and she has tons of guy friends that are buff but they are all idiots (don't do well in school). I can be funny and am interested in lots of subjects (history, politics, science, etc.), I have my future planned out and I think this girl would make the absolute perfect wife for me. What chances do I have? What sort of characteristics will she look for since she is used to tons of guys chasing after her?
>>
Everything. I look for everything I can admire about a guy.
>>
>>16510063
Like what?
>>
>>16510061
If you don't possess said characteristics, you have zero chance anyway. Just be the best you can be, it may or may not be what she's looking for.
>>
>>16510065
You want examples of "everything?" I don't think you get it. If I notice a guy in any positive way I want to find out what other positive qualities he has. It's not a checklist. I look for everything good about him that I can find. The more I find, the more I admire him.
>>
>>16510061
Know* that you're better than her. If she chooses not to notice you and takes guys for granted then theres no use in you chasing her.
>>
>>16510075
Thanks for the motivation man. Judging by the amount of guys that hang around her, she might have a boyfriend but she doesn't mention it at all on any of her social media accounts. She also posted saying that she is looking for the best guy and that she hasn't met him yet.
>>
>>16510072
What things are good in your book?
Examples please.
>>
>>16510097
I can't tell whether you're being intentionally dense or setting up for "girls are so petty/shallow/greedy/whatever."

>What things are good
Come on OP. You know what things are good.
>>
>>16510099
That wasn't me, it was some other guy posting in the thread. I'm the OP.
>>
>>16510061
If she is 10/10 you need be or at least 10/10.
Just try to be the best.
>>
>>16510107
She is 10/10 in my eyes. She has an amazing body and face and hair. I've never talked to her but I've seen some things and can tell you she has a great personality.
>>
>>What things are good

Big dick, money, house. Make sure he has lots of friends, is fit as fuck and is alpha male.

Oh, don't forget the fact that he has to do things all of the time and he's a loser if he watches anime. Video games are cool now, but make sure he doesn't play more than two hours a day!
>>
>>16510120
Have big dick, my parents are rich but I'm still a student, live in a house, don't have friends, and am not fit as fuck, don't know if I'm alpha male.

I don't watch anime or play video games. I mainly partake in intellectual activities.
>>
>>16510132

Get fit, have hobbies, keep with the intellectual stuff and learn how to be alpha and you're set, OP

Don't forget to be out doing things 4-5/7 days of the week. Women love a guy that is taking them places most of the time with a day where it's just him and his friends.
>>
>>16510147
Also, get friends. It's not hard, everyone has someone they can relate to enough to do things with (Platonic or otherwise)
>>
>>16510149
I'm an introvert I don't need friends. There are people at school I hang out with but they are idiots and could jeopardize my chances with this girl so I'm distancing myself from them.
>>
>>16510160
Introverts need friends too.
>>
>>16510164
Well then somehow I am managing to live life fine without friends.
>>
>>16510061
You think she'd make an "absolute perfect wife" for you? Dude, you just said here >>16510117 you've never even talked to her. And from what you've said about her, odds are she's probably a cunt.

And you seem... delusional. And kind of as if you're 'owed' some kind of hot chick... and like you think you're better than her friends. Just... judgmental and weird. I don't know how to articulate it, but something is off with you. She's probably not that great, and you probably aren't either. You also sound super young. I wouldn't waste too much of your energy into this. Trophy wives are overrated.
>>
>>16510173
Everyone that know her and knows me says she is the sweetest and nicest girl ever. I know quite a bit about her from friends and social media posts.

I don't think I'm owed some kind of hot chick, I just fell in love with her and I've never had this with any other girl no matter how hot she was.
>>
>>16510173
The friends of hers that I know are definitely idiots. I hang out with some of them too and they are braindead.
>>
>>16510179
>doesn't need friends
>"I know quite a bit about her from friends and social media posts."

Yeah, you're a fucking creep. Good luck out there.
>>
>>16510188
Ok there buddy keep projecting your insecurities on others. I don't give a fuck if you think I'm a creep.
>>
>>16510179
>>16510183
Well her friends might be idiots, but if they're not jerks, I can see why she has them around. I have a couple meathead buddies, but we always have each other's back if someone needs a favor. Sometimes dumb people can still be nice and fun.

And I know you're infatuated OP, but you really have put this girl up on a pedestal. I'm sure she's nice and all, but you really need to just calm down and get to know her as a person. You could be missing out on someone else because you're fawning over her. It's just... I dunno man, I think you're young and you're being fuckin weird. And also.. you aren't the only guy that could make her happy. I mean, I feel like you've built this white knight shit up in your head. She could end up being genuinely happy and treated well with some idiot meathead that loves her.
>>
>>16510061
Physically?
Taller than me, good looking, strong-looking. You can be skinny as long as I feel like you could actually protect me.

Mentally?
Motivated, ambitious, kind, respectful, patient, calm, loving.
>>
>>16510061
Don't think too much about it. Just be confident in yourself and have a laugh with her.

God I wish I made an effort to meet girls in uni. Now I just go to work, surrounded by people a decade older than me, go home and do fuckall.
>>
>>16510223
If a guy said he's looking for even half that shit he'd be laughed out of the building.
>>
>>16510179
You don't even know her.
You're not in love with her, you're in love with the idea of her. Once you've met her and gotten to know her flaws, you may be very dissappointed since you held her to an unrealistic standard from the beginning
>>
>>16510231
Any man that I'd even consider dating would need to have similar standards for me. I have a lot to offer, so I expect a lot from my boyfriends. So far it's never been a problem, I've always been able to find men who meet my standards.

Don't assume that all women are on the same level. Yes, if a 2/10 woman made those demands, she would be delusional. Just as many 2/10 men make similar demands and are called delusional.
However, a 10/10 man who has high standards will have no trouble finding someone who he is satisfied with.
>>
Intelligence, sense of humor that matches my own, shared interests, strong arms and broad shoulders.

>would make the absolute perfect wife for me

That's really creepy. It sounds like you barely know her, and you already want to wife her up? Step the fuck back and cool down. Maybe actually talk to her before you plan your perfect life with her, you silly beta. Right now you're looking at her wistfully from the base of the pedestal you built under her.

Don't let her know you're obsessed with her. If I learned my boyfriend stalked me on social media before talking to me, I'd drop him. That's really pathetic and unhealthy idolization.
>>
>>16510223
Check, hopefully, meh.

Check, check, check, check, check, check.

It's my physical attributes that bring me down.

>>16510233
No I've fallen in love. It feels like I've known her my entire life even though we've never even talked before but I constantly catch her staring at me. At one point I think she was going to make the first move when she walked up to me but then hesitated and walked away.
>>
>>16510251
The person that you've fallen in love with DOES NOT EXIST.

It's like when people fall in love with the character from a TV show and then are confused when they meet the actress and they have nothing in common.

What's this girl's biggest fear? Her biggest dream? What are her pet peeves? What are her religious views? Her political views? What does she find attractive in a partner? What's her parent's relationship like? What's the hardest thing she's ever been through?
Do you know any of these things?
If you think that playing "he said she said" and stalking her social media will give you an idea of who she really is, you're mistaken.

You have an idea of who she is in your head, and you're selecting things from what you've heard and what you've see that reinforce that idea of her, ignoring the things that don't fit.
In reality, you don't know her, and she doesn't know you.
>>
>>16510120
not even close bro you forgot that he needs a billions talents and skills as well.
>>
File: scarring-from-burns.jpg (19KB, 493x335px) Image search: [Google]
scarring-from-burns.jpg
19KB, 493x335px
>>16510270
Ouch, that hurt. But you did give me some good ideas for questions to ask her if we eventually talk.
>>
>>16510251
Also for the "check check" thing-
The way that you see yourself and the way that she sees you are totally different.
You may view yourself as "patient", but she may not.
You may view yourself as "handsome" but she may not.
So don't rely on your perception of yourself to try to tell whether or not you have a chance with her.
>>
>>16510281
You should probably practice them on other people first, because you are very likely to fuck up immensely.
>>
>I'm infatuated with this random hot girl who likes to surround herself with buff men
>she will make the absolute perfect wife for me

This is why so many marriages end in divorce.
>>
>>16510281
I'm sorry to be harsh Anon- but I'm just trying to help your chances with this girl.

You need to go into it with no expectations. She is human, and has flaws. If you hold her to a high expectation before you know her, you'll be disappointed and that disappointment will likely manifest itself in a way that upsets her and makes her dislike you.
You'll have better chances with this girl if you face reality and realize that you don't know her, but that you're attracted to her and would like to get to know her better- flaws and all.
If your physical appearances are what's holding you back, then don't go straight for the kill and ask her out. Find a way to get to know her as casual friends first. Keep enough distance as to not get friendzoned, but show her how stellar your personality is before making your move.

Also I assume you're not Autistic enough to know not to just start asking those questions, right? Some of those are really personal- they're not things you find out by asking, they're things you find out when she wants to share them.
>>
>>16510173
>>16510214
Dude you're waaaay too smart (no joke intended)... That's some pretty good profiling you did there!
OP listen to him, he knows the deepest part of your soul.
>>
>>16510298
>you're not Autistic enough to know not to just start asking those questions, right?

Hopefully not. But my autism can reach record levels sometimes. All I want to do is to get to know her and it's a little hard because I don't want her to think I'm another one of those idiots thats with her to try and get laid. We only have 1 class together and we don't get too much work there - as of this moment I don't have anything to start a casual conversation with.
>>
>>16510298

Where the fuck are good anons like yourself whenever - I - make a thread on /adv/?
>>
>>16510305
Is she in any clubs that you could join to be around her more often?

You said you know a few of the meatheads that hang around her- maybe you could focus on friendships with them and potentially get to hang out with her outside of class in a group as a result?

You're in a tough position if your schedules don't match up.
>>
>>16510334
I know one of the meatheads pretty well actually, you could even call it a pseudo-friendship but he's only around her to nail her. She also hangs out in the same area as me at lunch and we see each other every day. Although we might get assigned some kind of group activity in the class she has with me.

Could you explain something to me: One day she walks up right to me in the hall and I swear I thought she would make the first move and some guy I hang out with was right next to me. She looks straight at me and turns around as if she is waiting for someone and walks off. What does this mean?
>>
>>16510347
>but he's only around her to nail her.
As opposed to yourself, the nice guy, who would do anything for her? If you want to have a decent shot, you HAVE to get over yourself NOW.
>>
>As opposed to yourself, the nice guy, who would do anything for her?

I'd like to think so, could you answer my other question?
>>
>>16510347
Well maybe you could attempt to approach her in a friendly way- is she ever alone?
You could start a conversation about class like "have you started working on the project yet?" Or "what did you think about the test?"
You could also compliment her on SOMETHING SHE'S WEARING (not on a physical characteristic or she'll think you're hitting on her). Sometimes guys start convos with me like "hey I like your panter's sweatshirt- can you believe they're 11-0 this year?" Or "hey, cool boots! I'm trying to find a pair like that to give to my sister for Christmas, where'd you get yours?"
^These will only work when she's alone, and not busy/in the middle of something.

If you get assigned to the same group project, then that's a golden opportunity. I would count on that, though.

You really might want to try to use her guy friends as an in. If she hangs around them, she must enjoy their presence. If you can get in with that crowd, it will be easy to build a friendship with her and eventually even a relationship
>>
>>16510347
Also to answer your question, I can't tell you what that mean- but I know you may be reading too much into it. I've almost ran face first into guys in the hallway but it's usually just because I'm thinking about something and not paying attention
>>
>>16510371
She is alone for a very limited amount of time most of the time. If I don't get any group activity with her at all then at the end of the semester I'll make the first move and say something. We won't have anymore classes but I will still see her everyday in school.
>>
>>16510061
Ze was hier net nog.
>>
>>16510061
Physically? Wide shoulders, trim waist, decent forearms and a perky butt. Keeping low body fat doesn't hurt, either. Height's always nice but it's not like there's much you can do about that either way.

Personality-wise it's mostly what we share in common. I want to be challenged, introduced to new things and fuck like animals. I think that's pretty universal desu

> What chances do I have
I obviously don't know you (this being a site about mongolian fruit-samples and all) but it sounds like you're projecting some sort of idealization onto this chick.

Almost all relationships fail. That's just a fact of life. Try not to get too hung up over a stranger, OP. She takes a hot steamy dump in the morning just like everyone else.
>>
>>16510387
?
>>
>>16510400
>"introduced to new things and fuck like animals."
I read that as "introduced to new things like fucking animals"
>>
>>16510406
Sometimes you've just got to fuck your dog
>>
>>16510400
>>16510400
>it's mostly what we share in common. I want to be challenged, introduced to new things

can you give specific examples of things a guy has had in common with you?
and what kind of new things do you want him to introduce you to, have any specific examples?
>>
>>16510415
Sure! Musicality, dancing (tango especially), painting, computers, stuff like that. I used to work in academia so having that in common is especially nice. A lot of these overlap with each other so generally if you have one you've probably got a knack for the other.

I was introduced to DMT by my boyfriend who was in biochem at the time. Obviously that had a major "wow" factor. Another was urban exploration in Russia. Sitting together on top of a colossal building and splitting a thermos of hot cocoa was great. We'd make up new constellations in-between kissing and shooting the shit.
>>
Looking for some more thoughts and ideas.
>>
File: 1448636602496.jpg (21KB, 429x320px) Image search: [Google]
1448636602496.jpg
21KB, 429x320px
Cmon girls what do you look for in a guy?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.