[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to kick the bitches out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1365778775466.jpg (195KB, 1280x1191px) Image search: [Google]
1365778775466.jpg
195KB, 1280x1191px
I'm living with two girls. I just moved in with them because the flat is great and cheap and one of them told me she would move out by the end of the year.
Long story short: She's not moving out until next year and the situation gets unbearable for me.

Any ideas how to get both of them (or at least one of them) to move out? They're acting like best friends, so I think i's enough to get one of them to move.

Ask for details if you need more.
>>
>>16509328
I'm currently trying to get one of my housemates kicked out. Trust me, if they're best buds and you try to get rid of one of them, chances are they'll both turn on you and get you kicked out. You need one of them on your side to get the other out, but if you need em both gone I don't see how this will work. If you get evidence of them breaking their contracts maybe? You can't annoy them until they leave because they'll just complain about you and the landlord will kick you out. He'd rather replace one person rather than two after all.
>>
>>16509332
It's a bit more complex between them.
One of them is rather hot, but has no self-confidence and has like 4 friends (and single).

The other one got a boyfriend which she want to move together with. I'm pretty cool with him.

I thought of getting the washing machine or freezer damaged so we had to get new ones and the other one would think it's not worth it because she wants to move out either way, resulting in her moving out instantly.
>>
>>16509350
Apart from damaging stuff you use that's actually a solid plan. I assume the one you want to move out is the one with the bf. She could be sticking around for a number of reasons.

She might not be as serious about moving in with her bf as he is. This is a problem for you, because if that's true then the relationship *could* go south before she moves out.
She could also be putting it off because she's worried about her friend being lonely.

The hot girl, ask her out. Think about it, be really chill and say you'd like to get to know her a bit better or something. Go hang out together and stuff, even if she doesn't like you in that way you'll still be her friend. That way, girl with bf will think her friend is going to be ok/ she'll feel like shes third wheeling if you guys decide to bone.

TL;DR. Try and fuck the hot chick.

P.S. if you're not interested in her for any reason, I'll happily date her to get her out of your apartment more OP.
>>
>>16509359
>TL;DR. Try and fuck the hot chick.

That's exactly my plan to get her out when #1 is already gone. But it's an interesting perspective to date her when both of them are still here...

What do you think about behaving like a pig to get them uncomfortable in their own apartment? Like shitting with the door open, farting while dinner, stop cleaning rooms etc.
>>
>>16509366
They'll both be unhappy and most probably try to get you kicked out. 2v1 wont end well for you.

One of the guys i'm living with at the moment is fucking horrendous. He doesn't bathe, doesn't work (god knows how he pays his rent but he does), he sits on the sponge sofa and sweats on it all day while I'm busting my ass at work. He doesn't help clean up, never takes the bins out, and just plays vidya all fucking day. He's also a massive dick, and really rude.

Maybe you wouldn't go as far as that, but myself and the other 3 people in the house have all written seperate and joint complaints about him to have him removed. He tried to complain about all of us, and did not work out well for him.

Honestly OP, unless you really want this specific apartment maybe you should find your own place?
>>
>>16509373
I'd really prefer to keep this one. It's really big, in a good neighborhood, cheap, subway (not the sandwich one) is right at the corner and I can reach Uni and work within 5 minutes.
>>
>>16509388
Yeah I can understand not wanting to leave something so convenient.
I'd personally go for trying to get the girl angle before you start breaking stuff, after all you'll need to chip in to pay for that anyway. Might as well go for broke and then try that when all else fails. Wouldn't recommend being annoying though.
>>
>>16509328
They were in it first. You don't have "dibs" on it.

There's probably no way you can get them to move out.
>>
>>16509328
If you moved in with them, it's their apartment. So they stay and you leave.
>>
Preposition one of them for sex, then make the other one jealous and then have a full out threesome with both of them.
>>
>>16509410
Yeah thanks anon I was about to ask OP why he didn't just find new roommates
Being this immature will backfire so bad

Why don't you try to get the pretty one's number? Then move out
Less drama
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.