[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scared of getting fired for sexual harassment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: argument.jpg (21KB, 400x319px) Image search: [Google]
argument.jpg
21KB, 400x319px
So I got hired on to a retail store about 2 months ago the same day i got hired a cute thick girl got hired too. It all started pretty friendly but it quickly escalated to flirting and then i got her number and i started making sexual innuendos where she would play the innocent girl that didnt know what was going on. Well i stated getting more ballsy at work and I would come up from behind her and press my boner against her ass and she fuckin loved it because she let me do it and she would just giggle, Well fast forward to yesterday I did the same thing only this time i also played with her tits which she also loved but a few ours later when she was leaving (this is where i fucked up) i gave her a hug she hugged me back but i also went in for a tit squeeze and she pulled my hand off and said "no stoooop" in a joking but stern kind of manner and she said "youre gonna get in trouble" in a teasing kind of way to which i responded "sorry i just needed one more tit squeeze for good luck, have a good thanksgiving" and she said "you too even though you gotta work all night" and that was that (so i thought) well today she was acting pretty distant and when we were both leaving from work i hugged her and she didnt hug me back so i thought to myself "wtf?" so idk i guess shes upset at me. And if she does file for sexual harassment thats really gonna fuck me up because all my mangers love me and want to promote me to team leader and im scared shell use this against me (this and also some sexist remarks about her needing a man to carry so and so)

So how fucked am i /adv/? Anything i can do to fix the situation or am i fucked and should i just quit before i get fired for sexual harassment even though i was doing really good here?
>>
Bump

I really need some answers guys, i cant sleep and im fuckin anxious as hell over this
>>
>>16508994
im no expert but maybe go to her first, let her know you never meant for her to feel uncomfortable or harrassed, then gauging by her reaction make your descision
>>
You just might be being paranoid. For now, since you got the vibe that she is being distant, tone the flirtatious stuff down and act normal.
>>
Seriously you are going to have to murder this woman. Either that or move interstate and get a sex change.
>>
Lol, so is this how retards court one another?
>>
Look at the way your spell "hours"... ours? You stupid bro?

Judging from your multiple displays of stupidity in your post here, I think you're retarded and cannot read social queues. I think she was NEVER into it and was just very uncomfortable the whole time, not knowing how to act. She played it off at first imagining and hoping you would just stop being such a fucking creep, but you didn't, and she got time to think it over and realized she has to stand up for herself.

Next time don't be such a fucking creep.
>>
>>16508994
You just couldn't wait until you aren't at work to go for the boobs and boner grinding? Fucking fuck you're dumb. Enjoy getting fired breh.
>>
>>16508994
Yeah, you fucked up.
I hope you realize that boob squeezes do NOT feel good.
And girls I know with larger boobs all tell me that it hurts to have them even nudged.
She told you no in a sweet way so she wouldn't feel bad for rejecting you.
Apologize to her ASAP.
>>
>>16508994
Regardless of her responses, you long ago crossed the line into sexual harassment and can only hope she doesn't feel like turning you in.

First step: apologize to her without making too big a deal of it. "Judy, I've enjoyed flirting and playing around with you, but it just struck me that I might have gone too far. If I did I apologize. I hope you know I mean no insult to you."

And while remaining friendly, cut any physical contact and sexual joking.

And pray.
>>
>>16508994
Were you ever gonna ask her out on a date or were you just gonna make sexual innuendos towards her forever?
>>
>>16508994
If you kept making "sexual innuendos" (that's a really tame way to describe you pressing your boner against her ass btw) without actually dating her then that's really creepy IMO.
I get the vibe from your post that you're kinda clueless too.

>she fuckin loved it because she let me do it and she would just giggle

"Letting you do it" isn't consent, women giggle when they feel threatened and uncomfortable too. She probably didn't want to start a scandal and just quietly went along hoping that you'd stop, but you didn't. She probably got her shit together and she'll stand for herself, maybe by filling a complain.

Apologize, stop contacting her and stop pressing your genitals against your coworkers (or anyone, really) when you don't have clear consent.

Since you seem well meaning but socially inept, you should probably talk to women (friends/family members) about that kind of stuff (or read women blogs if you're repulsive), what kind of unwanted attention they face, etc. so you can be aware of social clues and a better man overall. Remember that just like men, every woman is unique, and what's okay for someone may not be for someone else.
>>
>>16508994
She could be testing you to see how you react to her coldness. Don't get emotional and rush to her into her arms. Just play it cool and back off a bit. Next time she comes around, ask her on a date or something. She probably feels like you only want to use her for sex, you probably do but you never make that obvious.
>>
>>16508994
My friend, you passed Sexual Harassment so long ago you can't see it in your rear view mirror.

You are now deep into the land of Physical Assault, and can only pray that some combination of stupidity, bad judgment and ignorance of her rights keeps her from complaining, and you from not only being fired, but arrested.

And "She let me" is no defense. All she has to say is "I was afraid not to".
>>
>>16509148
>admitting guilt

yeah no. that's a great way to get fired/sued
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.