[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have any of you guys taken drugs prescribed by doctors? I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: Ritalin-SR-20mg-1000x1000.jpg (10KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
Ritalin-SR-20mg-1000x1000.jpg
10KB, 220x220px
Have any of you guys taken drugs prescribed by doctors? I mean I guess sallot do us have , but my doctor is suggesting I tale antiandrogens . I'm kinda nervous at to the site effects etc. Also do they have to discloses the reasoning for prescribing them?
>>
>>16508684
How were you sitting there and you didn't think to ask: "Oh, okay. Why do I need those?"
>>
Antiandrogens sound like something that would make you grow a pussy
>>
>>16508687
I kinda did and he said besides drugs and counseling there's no way to treat my condition.
>>
>>16508701
"And what is my condition?"
>>
>>16508689
It reduces your sex drive . I don't want to do it could se they I wouldn't have much sex with my GF at all , and I'd have to explain why I am taking them
>>
>>16508702
A psychiatric disorder
>>
>>16508707
so are you a sex offender or are you just afraid you're gonna rape someone?
>>
>>16508707
are you being deliberately vague, or is this how your doctor talks to you?
>>
>>16508711
Well I don't want to be specific with what it is.
>>
>>16508715
you're on an anonymous Filipino flip-book forum.
>>
>>16508710
I told my therapist ONCE about certain thoughts I've had for awhile and this happens ..
>>
It's not fair how it's described and commonly accepted as a "disease..."
>>
>>16508716
Ok...my doctor etc call me a pedophile , which I hate that word and I don't think I am. I have sexual fantasies about kids around the age of 4, and I've noticed that merely being in their prescense I get aroused
>>
>>16508684
talk to your doctor? is not difficult. read as much as you can about antiandrogens, then discuss with him/her.
IMO, you don't actually have to take all the meds they prescribe, only the ones you really need, but I don't know shit.
>>
>>16508684
arent drugs prescribed by pharmacists in the states?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.