[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Idk what to do. >gf sells panties on the internet >she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

Idk what to do.
>gf sells panties on the internet
>she tells me
>I'm ok with it at first, she explains it's just for extra cash
>later I snoop on her phone, and yes I know I was looking for a problem
>see she messages the same guy every couple days if not daily.
>tells me only cuz he buys often.
>ok what ever, bit pissed.
>gf claims she loves me and best bf ever.
>send me nudes one day, fucking great.
>well got on her phone again to see if anything new going on.
>find out she sent him the same nudes with 1-2 more ones I didn't.
>weren't even any panties in the picture so don't think it's "business" anymore.

There's more, will clarify on more if asked.
Edgy picture also.
>>
>>16508653
Never listen to what a woman says, but what she does.

Do you try to romance your girlfriend anymore OP?
>>
>>16508653
As a girl, if you sends you some of the nudes she took for another guy, she probably felt bad.
But feeling bad isn't enough.
I'd bring this up to her and say you have room for unfaithful girlfriends in your life.
Cheaters just keep cheating if you don't take any action and end it.
>>
>>16508653

MOAR!
>>
>>16508668
>have room
have no room*
>>
Just place an ultimatum:
>Pantie buyer or you. Move on.
Seriously though, selling undergarments...? That's too far out even with the explanation. For me at least. Dump dat hoe. :D jk.. Try to ask why she needed more money? But if someone really needs to resort to selling their undergarments.. Then you might want to just move on..
>>
>>16508676
>But if someone really needs to resort to selling their undergarments
Making money off of wearing panties is a pretty easy way to get extra spending money.
OP's gf probably doesn't NEED to, but it's a very easy way to get extra cash ASAP.
>>
>>16508672
Idk if I'm overreacting with this but she has a rape and calling me "daddy" thing during sex. Which I'm ok with. But I've read stories this guy sends her, like really fucking long ones. Which involve her callimg him daddy, I'm pretty sure the daddy thing with him was before me.
>>
>>16508664
Well considering I saw this about an hour ago. I haven't even talked to her about it.
>>
>>16508683
Makes 35-50$ a pair and they are worth 5-10$ panties.
>>
File: 9a6.jpg (199KB, 450x581px) Image search: [Google]
9a6.jpg
199KB, 450x581px
>>16508683
Still. Too far.
>>
>>16508676
She likes having "extra cash" for her bills and what not. She use to take gift cards and shit. Like amazon and stuff that were only good for buying items there. I did get that to stop, but I do suspect something. I just lost alot of trust.
>>
>>16508693
Yeah. I dont wanna to tell her no. I want her to stop on her own. But I agree. But I do feel I'm gonna give am ultimatum like one of the other anons said
>>
>She likes having "extra cash" for her bills and what not. She use to take gift cards and shit. Like amazon and stuff that were only good for buying items there. I did get that to stop, but I do suspect something. I just lost alot of trust.

Still... Not normal. If she's scrapping the barrel that hard.. At that length, what stops her from going as far as selling something more. *Spoiler* Prons.
Js.
>>
>>16508708
>>>16508693 (You)
>Yeah. I dont wanna to tell her no. I want her to stop on her own. But I agree. But I do feel I'm gonna give am ultimatum like one of the other anons said
>being the same anon
;^; hehehe
>>
>>16508721
Wat
>>
>>16508713
She knows I know she sells. But idk how to go about it. I don't wanna lose her. But I'm willing to if she doesn't change or understand where I'm coming from.
Example she gets mad at me for adding/talking to females, hell she even got mad for me going to twin peaks with friends (equivalent of hooters). And she says she doesn't get why I'm mad about her selling underwear on the internet, very sexually.
>>
>>16508738
>Very sexually as in the way she talks with these people, especially the "often buyer" with super sexual conversations.
>>
>>16508738
I simi know the feels OP my fiancé sent nudes to some chad whike i was working on a mine site away from home to pay for the wedding
>>
>>16508749
Little more deep, man. :/
>>
>>16508755
Eh? You mean a little deeper than your situation?
>>
>>16508761
Yeah. I'd be more pissed.
>>
>>16508692
>>16508693
That's $900-$1500 a month if she does it daily.
>>
>>16508762
I was pretty pissed....
Your situation sucks still.
I do have a few questions tho.

Age (yours and hers)
Location (just country)
Are you living together
Are you working
>>
>>16508768
She's cut back when I said I wanted her to the first time. She stopped taking gift cards. Half the time or more that was the case they'd pay with gift cards. And yeah its easy money
I'm ok with that. But I feel like its more to her. Like she likes the attention of likes knowing someone out there craving her.
>>
>>16508774
I'm 19, she's 18.
US
Both working at 11.00$ an hour. Part time.
And no we're not living together.
>>
>>16508775
Then talk to her about her issues for craving attention when you bring up her cheating on you.
>>
>>16508784
I will
Not gonna be pleasant when she wakes up.
So idk if I should wait or talk when she wakes up.
>crashing at her place.
>>
It's a your mistake for getting involved with such a slut. Deal with it or just leave her.
>>
>>16508775
You guys are still really young i would tell her to stop and get a job like most people or leave ... then again im the anon whos fiancé cheated on him so im a little scarred from that and dont really accept that shit anymore.
>>
>>16508802
I see where you're coming from.
I'll talk to her about it.
Ultimatum, I guess. I feel like it'll actually be a hard decision for her tho. And still think she will try to somehow do it.
>>
>>16508818
Yea dude trust me dont put yourself thro this... guve her the ultimatum if she doesn't like it then move on. At least your not living together
>>
>>16508825
Damn bro, sorry.
Thanks for the insight. Helped alot.
>>
>>16508844
NP anon GL with the ultimatum

(For ref. Im 26 she is 24 and we live in AUS)
>>
>>16508794
Wait until a while after she wakes up so she can eat and start her day.
>>
>>16508853
So act like nothing is wrong?
When I read the message shit I had an anxiety attack or something. Kept shaking.
>>
>>16508860
I know the feeling anon. I had that exact feeling when I found out a couple exes were cheating on me.
I'd just avoid her. Don't tackle her with questions before she's had the chance to wake up, it'll just end extra badly.
>>
>>16508882
Namefag here is right let her get up and eat at least..
>>
>>16508907
I only use a name because it's frustrating when /adv/ doesn't have ID's. People get confused with one another.
dunt buli mi pls
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.